[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows you really enjoy but will never tell a single living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: rupaul.jpg (56KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
rupaul.jpg
56KB, 607x342px
ITT: Shows you really enjoy but will never tell a single living soul that you watch, due to fear/embarrassment/fetishes/etc.

For me, it's this. The "snatch game" episodes are fucking hilarious. I just feel bad that SJWs made them drop the she-mail joke.
>>
I'm genuinely afraid of watching this because I might find it too entertaining and go full gay. That'd be very inconvenient for me.
>>
>he's a closeted homosexual in america

SAD
>>
File: napdick.gif (664KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
napdick.gif
664KB, 500x250px
>>84345345

It's mostly that I don't want to be called a SJW or whatever. I know, insecure, but some of the people I hang out with are...loud. I'm not closeted, though.

>>84345309

join the dark side.

also, Willam is best queen.
>>
File: peeonpillow.gif (908KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
peeonpillow.gif
908KB, 500x375px
>>
File: orbitalbone.gif (778KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
orbitalbone.gif
778KB, 400x225px
>>84345280
>>
>>84345280
gay
>>
>>84345280
My girlfriend and her gay friend always watch this garbage when he comes over.
That laugh when it cuts to commercial pisses me off so fucking much
>>
>>84345280
I started watching this with my gf and I thought I'd never like it but I really enjoy it now. I can appreciate the talent and all the shit talking. Now I find myself saying shit from the show at work where nobody gets it
>>
>>84347936
Queer
>>
>>84345569
Horrible fucking youtube channel
That thing is disgusting
>>
gave it a try. had a group of friends that were really into it. i hated almost all of it. though the episode where they make a sci-fi movie made me chuckle a bit. anyways, later i realized the group of people was a cesspool and much better for me to just stop interacting with them. life is so much easier without the gays™, they make everything about being gay and screw with the social order just because they are gay, expecting accommodations for everything because they are gay, even for things that have nothing to do with sexuality.
>>
>>84345280
I used to train boxing and when I got back home,showered and ate something,I would watch Sex and the City on TV.
>>
File: 14942673498213.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
14942673498213.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
Good idea for a thread pham

>middle school
stupid VH1 bullshit shows that would probably make me nut nostalgia if I ever revisited them

>high school
Degrassi, Desperate Housewives (I know, really bad), Entourage

>college
A lot of youtube shit ranging from Game Grumps to Superfruit (really, really bad)

>now
More fucking vloggers like Logan Paul

I should really get some TV subscriptions going again, it's not like I've stopped watching horrible shit since going pure computer... it's actually gotten worse
>>
>>84349938
>tv subscriptions
>paying for tv
until the format comes along where i can directly fund the shows i want, and not the networks, i will not pay.
>>
>>84349993
Well, you presumably pay an ISP money and you pay the websites you visit with your personal information + clicks. Little redpill for ya
>>
>>84350072
i mean beyond what is necessary. you'd be doing that and more with the subscription. ive already ODed on redpills, nothing you say can affect me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.