[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jason is scared of water >Jason spends most of his time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: file_749741_FVJ.jpg (189KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file_749741_FVJ.jpg
189KB, 800x1200px
>Jason is scared of water
>Jason spends most of his time in the water
Great writing. But really that's not even the worst part, it at least makes sense the Freddy with have some bullshit advantages in the dream realm but he even keeps his character shields in the waking world. He somehow starts dancing around Jason's attacks like he's Muhammad Ali and then starts throwing random tools like he's in a looney tunes cartoon.
>>
>>84337036
To be fair, they only ever show him being scared of water in his dreams. I think the idea was that he's been repressing that fear.
>>
>>84337126
To be fair that's compete bullshit and you know it. Using that logic you could say Trump is "secretly afraid" of gold.
>>
>>84337036
They wanted to give him a weakness. Freddy's weakness was fire. Doesn't make much sense Jason is frightened by water, though at least they kept that restricted to the dream sequences.
>>
>>84337421
>It doesn't make sense that they are afraid of what killed them
Are you retarded ?
>>
>>84337486
It has been like twenty years by the movie's timeline. Jason exhibited no hesitation around water in all that time. Literally Other M tier writing.
>>
who the fuck cares, freddy was burned so his weakness is fire, jason drowned so his weakness is water, how is that so hard to accept? the movie isnt even about that shit, its about them beating each other up and killing teenagers.
>>
>>84337421
>Freddy's weakness was fire.
I'm pretty sure everybody's weakness is fire.
>>
>>84337282
How is it complete bullshit? He drowned in the water as a kid. You don't think he could repress that shit?
>>
>>84337685
He's a freaking zombie. Just as an exaggerated anxiety about fire since that's how he died.
>>
>>84337728
>zombie
Ghost.
>>
File: MK.jpg (769KB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
MK.jpg
769KB, 2592x3872px
>>84337036
Monica Keena was one of my first waifus. Recent photos have me thinking otherwise.

>old photo
>>
it was a subconscious fear of drowning, not of water. It was pretty obvious, I dont know how you guys could've missed it. They even show Jason in the water much later in the film so its clearly a deep-rooted fear.
>>
>>84337486
>>84337706
>>84337643
If Jason was afraid of water he wouldn't play around it in every one of his movies. How hard is this for you idiots to grasp? Even when he was still living he had no problems getting in water.

Jason is a retarded killing machine who's only weak spot is his mother, if you want to attack him you use that because he stopped being afraid of anything else a long time ago. Freddy on the otherhand is a child killing faggot who is only a threat because he was turned into a dream god, but even after all these years and all the time he's spent as a god at his core he's still the pathetic loser he was as a mortal. That's why he has so many weak spots.
>>
>>84338514
this movie is completely separate from all the other movies in the series.
they literally just took the characters and played around with them. if they didnt give each of them an ultimate weakness then it would just be them punching each other.
>>
>>84337842
>lol the fear is so deep-rooted that he doesn't even know about it
I guess Freddy could beat every other fictional character in history because he can just say they have a "deep-rooted fear" of anything, even things they've shown no fear of, and then beat them with it.
>>
>>84338651
Freddy almost kills Jason with his "ultimate weakness", then Freddy shows up surrounded by his "ultimate weakness" and nothing happens, then Freddy punches Jason a bunch of times and does a bunch of looney tunes moves.

Do you think this is a great fight you hollywood shill?
>>
>>84338855
i havent seen it in a while but its certainly well made and as far as versus movies go its also up there.
>>
>>84337036

>I'm too stupid to understand the movie: the post

Autism.
>>
>>84338975
What don't I understand about the movie?
>>
>>84338855

So, you didn't watch the movie
>>
>>84338699
see
>>84338651
>>
File: 10736190.jpg (49KB, 455x750px) Image search: [Google]
10736190.jpg
49KB, 455x750px
>>84338855
>>
>>84337809
MK was looking great in FvJ. It's a shame they had some good talent (Ginger Snaps chick and even that Destiny's Child chick) but none of them showed skin.

To the anon sperging out about Jason's fear of water...

Jason drowned as a kid and thus has a subconscious fear of water. Being that he's a fucking teleporting frankenzombie by the time of FvJ, it's safe to say he has the ability to suppress whatever fears he actually has. His non-frankenzombie parts still harbored that subconscious fear and Freddy had access to it since he was in the dream world fucking with him, i.e. where one would find access to a person's subconscious as far as ANOES rules go.

Is it lazy writing? Sure. Does it make sense within this dumb movie series fusion where a severed head is able to stay on tight until it's convenient for it fly off its neck? Damn right it does.
>>
>>84339283

BUT BUT BUT BUT JASON WAS IN WATER IN THE OTHER FIIIILLLLLMMMMMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LIKE THAT ONE TIME HE WAS CHAINED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE BY A PSYCHIC BITCH

AND THAT ONE TIME THE SEWERS IN NEW YORK WASHED HIM AWAY

AND THAT ONE TIME HE FUCKING DROWNED WHEN HE WAS A CHILD

HOW COULD HE *POSSIBLY* BE AFRAID OF WATER BY NOW? IT MAKES NO SENSE, BECAUSE HE WAS AROUND WATER BEFORE!
>>
>>84339283
>Does it make sense within this dumb movie series fusion where a severed head is able to stay on tight until it's convenient for it fly off its neck? Damn right it does.

No, it doesn't -- if it's canon.

There are movies where Jason enters the water of his own volition -- parts IV and VI -- which indicates he isn't afraid of the water.

If the movie isn't canon? Then it makes sense for FvJ and FvJ alone.
>>
>>84339415
>There are movies where Jason enters the water of his own volition -- parts IV and VI -- which indicates he isn't afraid of the water.

Prove that it proves he isn't afraid of the water. A scene with Jason's internal dialogue would help.
>>
>Jason
>Not afraid of water

C'mon, son. Grow a brain.
>>
>>84339415
People get molested by their uncle all the time and then become massive cockwhores. Then years later they remember the molestation and get fucked up over it and suck more cock to quell the pain. Replace cocks with water and molestation with drowning and there you go, faggot. I just used your imagination for you.
>>
>>84339704
>ya b-but he goes in the water in the other movies!!!
>>
File: 1447359191146.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1447359191146.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>84339579
>jason starts shambling towards the lake
>*record scratch*
>I bet you're wondering how I got here, but first...

No
>>
>>84339704

Yeah, but, this one time, Jason walked into the water.

Nevermind that he's a desensitized super zombie who feels basically no pain and thus likely doesn't even register the fact that he's in water, since he likely doesn't even need to breathe, thus making Freddy's use of water much more cerebral in nature (since the fight took place in the dream world, where Jason's mind is much more easily open to attack than in the real world where it is pretty much a non-entity).

Nope! Jason hangs out around the lake where he drowned, this MUST mean he's not afraid of water. He even pops out of it sometimes!

No, FvJ is clearly a bad movie and I am a smart, smart person.
>>
>>84337036
watched the 7 hr documentary the other day. Apparently that wasnt in the original script, producers added that.
>>
>>84342157
7 hr documentary?
>>
>>84339775
>Here I was, back at the one place I wish I could forget: the lake
>I know what you're thinking.
>"A lake? That doesn't sound bad."
>There was probably a time I would've agreed with you, but that was way back.
>Back before I drowned.
>That's right, I drowned in this lake.
>You see, the camp counselors thought a little log-cabin-log-jammin' was more important than their jobs, and I drowned.
>I got better. Kinda
>Now, the lake that filled my lungs is filling all my waking thoughts.
>If I wasn't already dead, the irony would kill me.
>>
>>84337126
Doesn't he walk through Crystal lake in his dream at the beginning
>>
>>84337036
holy shit what a fucking retard you are op, wow
>>
Jason X was better than FvJ
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.