[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /tv/ think of the latest John Oliver episode? He raises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 61

File: Untitled20176261423705.jpg (45KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled20176261423705.jpg
45KB, 620x372px
What did /tv/ think of the latest John Oliver episode? He raises a good point about how everyone needs to be vaccinated.
>>
>>84336941
It's unbelievable that it's even an issue in 2017
>>
sodomy causes more disease transmission than unvaccinated kids, yet he's completely fine with that being legal
>>
File: 1356891498585.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
1356891498585.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>>84336941
>4chan is going to be anti-vax because current year man is pro-vax
I truly hate you retards
>>
hi bill gates here, don't forget to get your shots :)
>>
>>84337052
People choose to fuck asses, they don't choose to be infected by a retards sick child
>>
>>84336941
>le man on tv tells everyone to do something
That's when you know you need to start questioning it.
>>
>>84337074
yeah... you go ahead and literally inject flouride into your arm... very "rational" of you lol
>>
>>84337150
He wasn't yelling it for no reason. He was saying it because Trump wants to do away with some vaccines and then spread others out instead of giving shots all at once.
>>
>>84337052
sodomites just give each other diseases, kids not getting vaccinated is actually dangerous for innocent people
>>
>injecting yourself with mercury and viruses is good for you

maybe that's why liberals need so much medication.
>>
>>84337074
I just saw an absolute propaganda tier commercial meant to guilt trip people into getting vaccinated. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>84337476
next he's going to be guilt tripping us into eating healthy or brushing our teeth. nice try libtards
>>
The episode is up on YouTube already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG_s2PCH_c
>>
>>84337476
Jesus christ
>>
>>84337242
Nothing wrong with mercury goy, ignore the dead frogs
>>
>>84337204
I was pissed they never addressed my biggest problem with spreading out vaccinations over time- it instantly increases the likelihood of the child not finishing.

If you do them all at once as long as the child gets to that one scheduled doctor's visit- they're covered. But even spreading them apart over just two sessions instantly allows for the chance of something going wrong and them not coming back and finishing what they started
>>
>>84337476
This. I don't think btw I just do the opposite of what people genuinely tell me to do.
Not ironic.
>>
File: 1409091900543.jpg (24KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1409091900543.jpg
24KB, 308x308px
>>84336941
>>
>>84337476
How are you so easily influenced by media. Do you honestly think getting vaccinated does more harm than good? Do you not think the commercial could have been done by people who legitimately believe and know that vaccines are beneficial to all of society.
>>
>>84336941
I still don't understand this, it seems like not wanting to pump your child full of drugs for every disease known to man before they can read would be a liberal thing, yet liberals say you're a retard if you don't do that? It's like everything's backwards. Getting shitloads of vaccinations as a young child will mess with your immune system and development, do people actually think otherwise?
>>
>>84337052
Disease transmissions are only so low because most normal people just get vaccines, if everyone was a tinfoil hat fuck like you we'd be deep in a lot of shitty diseases especially with how connected the world is in today's age.
>>
File: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>84337476
>thinks he's woke
>just does the opposite of whatever the media says

Can u please elaborate to me some of the negative effects of vaccines?

And before you say it no, your autism is genetic and wasn't caused by vaccines you received as a child.
>>
>>84337476
It would be very easy to sell vaccination as a civic duty by explaining herd immunity as a civic duty. Most pro-vax arguments aimed at poorly educated people on the fence are just insults directed at anyone with questions. This is part of why resistance to it is growing.

The other reason is that vaccines have largely eliminated the dread of diseases that used to terrify the public. Survivor bias.
>>
You know there are people that didn't get their kids vaccinated and they ended up getting autism anyway. Those are the people we should be laughing at
>>
>>84337883
Logic, not even once.
>>
>>84337820
>The other reason is that vaccines have largely eliminated the dread of diseases that used to terrify the public. Survivor bias.

This so much. As someone who lived in a 3rd world tropical country for several years, where barely anyone was able to get vaccines and people got shitty diseases like dengue, yellow fever and chikungunya, I was always glad to be able to get a vaccine. I was bewildered that there's a whole group of people that are against it. Reminds me of fundamentalist religious anti-intellectualism.
>>
>>84337194
Yes because pre-vaccination society was a health utopia right? Nothing better than having your child needlessly crippled from polio.
>>
>>84337672
>Getting shitloads of vaccinations as a young child will mess with your immune system and development, do people actually think otherwise?
Yes. It will safely help the child develop an immunity to deadly and contagious viruses. That's the whole point.
>>
>>84337883
Funny af. But for them the autism is probably seen as "a way for god to test their faith".
>>
>>84337883
I've never been vaccinated and I've literally never been sick in my life. Congrats on having dormant viruses living inside your body though.
>>
Hey guys, remember last year when Influenza killed millions of people?

Oh right that doesn't happen anymore cause we have vaccinations

and shit like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic
Doesn't happen anymore

you can bitch about trace amounts of whatever that doesn't even reside in vaccines anymore (people still believe we have mercury in vaccines lmao), but getting mercury that may or may not affect you is a lot better than worrying about getting 100+ diseases that WILL destroy your nervous system or just be kind and kill you
>>
I thought the argument against vaccines was that they currently give like 60 vaccines now, whereas before it was like 7

That the drug companies are just using your kids to make money and give them dozens of potentially harmful and not necessary vaccines?
>>
>>84337672
Nah, there's a lot of stupid liberals who are anti-vax, anti-gmo, pro-orgnaic hippie naturalistic dip shits.
>>
>>84337074
Welcome to 4chan my friend.
>>
Even if 10% of vaccines caused autism (which they don't, but let's just say they do) isn't that still preferable to 25% of kids dying?
>>
Was the Daily Show with Jon Stewart funnier than this or do I just have nostalgia goggles? It was funnier, right? I mean this show is just fake outrage every day OI MEAN REALLY.
>>
File: IMG_1038.jpg (56KB, 686x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.jpg
56KB, 686x640px
>>84338121
>I get drunk and drive around with my headlights off all the time and I've never been in an accident
Congrats on putting everyone else at risk for you and your parents retarded decision.
>>
>>84338121
We have fucking historical examples if this shit. The native Americans also didn't have the smallpox virus in them, guess what fucking happens when they meet a sick European? 90% of them die!

Fucking dumbass rightwingers will toss away reason if it means being contrarian.
>>
>>84337204
>muh Trump!
The president doesn't have that power, retard.
>>
>>84336941
>64 vaccines injected directly into a babies heart within 5 minutes of each other is perfectly fine
>GMOs are poison
liberals
>>
>>84338269
It was definitely funnier, which is odd because I was extremely conservative for most of it and now that I'm more left-leaning (still more right than left but whatever) I find Oliver much less funny and just plain unwatchable a good deal of the time
>>
>>84338269
>fake
The episode is about Trump's healthcare plan that he himself called "mean" and also Trump's stance on vaccines.
>>
File: IMG_1039.jpg (163KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1039.jpg
163KB, 333x500px
>>84338314
Damn. You sure owned the fuck out of a point nobody was trying to make.
>>
>>84338269
It focused on being funny more than pushing any political message, at least that was true until the late 00's when I stopped watching.
>>
>>84338219
>t. right wing retard
We should force parents to pay millions to vaccine companies because Donald Trump said its bad so it must be good. And we love James Comey now
>>
>>84338269
Oliver has good days and shit days. This leans firmly into the latter.
>>
>>84338314
I love the lefty hate towards GMOs

Guess what faggots, if you're eating any fruit or vegetable at all, it's been genetically modified by humans in the fucking 1000s via selective breeding
>>
>>84338280
Yes unlike us infallible leftwingers
>>
>>84338384
Yeah fuck off, not only was I not supporting anti vaxxers, I'm not a fucking right winger.

You didn't even fucking address the fucking question you cunt.

I guess approaching a topic from an unbiased perspective is impossible for retards like you, huh.

Fucking end yourself and save this world of your retarded gene pool. Please.
>>
>>84338400
ancient asians saving the biggest rice kernels for next year isnt what we're talking about, dont be autistic
>>
File: 1498417904993.png (230KB, 487x424px) Image search: [Google]
1498417904993.png
230KB, 487x424px
Liberals are liars and authoritarians, who cares what this shill propagandist says.

They attempt to project themselves as moral high ground takers, but anyone who critically thinks figures out what is really happening.

Daily Reminder; the majority of Anti Vaccinators are non-white immigrants along with a mass of poor white liberals.

Of course the left will cherry pick a few extremist libertarians as their poster example for anti-vaccination.
>>
>>84338400
Keep assuming partisan affiliation.

The fuck does party have to do with anything anyways

Shits either retarded or its not

Just because one party believes in retarded shit doesn't make it any less retarded and vice versa

you fucking retard
>>
>>84338269
Oliver simply isn't as funny as Stewart, thats all there is to it. Oliver's whole shtick is fake outrage and overacting. Stewart's dry humor was funnier.
>>
>>84338444
Thats literally the same way most GMOs are made. So either yes you were, or be more specific you fucking generalizing retard.
>>
>>84338272
How does that work? If everyone is vaccinated, 1) he won't get sick, and 2) they won't get sick if he does.
>>
>>84338466
>Daily Reminder; the majority of Anti Vaccinators are non-white immigrants along with a mass of poor white liberals.

John Oliver mentioned this in the fucking show, retard.
>>
>>84338219
anybody gonna address this shit with some facts and sources or are y'all just gonna keep tarding about flinging shit at each other
>>
It was mostly retarded hippy liberal people that were anti vaccine in the US. Are conservatives going to stop vaccinating their children now just out of spite for current year man?
>>
File: 1310411782978s.jpg (6KB, 251x247px) Image search: [Google]
1310411782978s.jpg
6KB, 251x247px
Devils advocate here -
Why should anyone care who gets vaccinated?
Let the weak, ignorant masses kill themselves off, while the rest of us thrive and watch the disease cleanse the gene pool.
>>
>>84338248
Maybe use some real numbers next time Fabio
>>
>>84338550
Because people are self righteous better than you assfucks. Especially virgin aspie internet crowds.
>>
>>84338550
m-muh babies
>>
>>84338444
nice trips
>>
>>84338219
do you need a nationwide epidemic before you're convinced a vaccine is necessary?
>>
>>84338550
being ignorant isn't really genetic.
Moreover, you necessarily pay for other people's health care if you pay taxes or have insurance.
>>
>>84338468
so its just a coincidence that the Democrat one takes all the retarded positions?
>>
>>84338606
He's asking if all of the vaccines are necessary, and your post does nothing to dissuade that
>>
>>84338444

How do you think they modified plants for thousands of years?

The difference is today scientists are able modify more intricately.

But hey, "progressives" believe GMO are eeeeevil!

So progressive.

>>84338508

Not watching that shit, nice try tho.
>>
>>84338656
>Not watching that shit, nice try tho.

>complain about shit you don't watch
>make yourself look like a complete retard in the process
What next?
>>
>>84338022
The "natural health" movement is just an outgrowth of the new age movement. Which is absolutely a folk religion.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
You should be careful with vaccines, you all get brainwashed with these media mouthpieces. Do your own research!!

> You fluoridated mind control slaves can't see through the lies

> A healthy person doesn't need medication.

Watch this video : https://youtu.be/NPtg_Q7CJs4

Don't turn a blind eye to vaccines, and call anyone with legitimate criticism a stupid paranoid conspiracy theorist. The rabbit hole goes deep.
>>
>>84338495
The flaw with that is not everyone is vaccinated inherently in your premise. You need to have nearly everyone (above 90% of the population) covered in order to have herd immunity. If it slips below that the viruses can spread from host to host and live on. By promoting the idea that "oh well it's just me, it's fine if I don't get my kids vaccinated" it allows for the number of unvaccinated children to increase and gives viruses the room they need to grow.

This isn't a hypothetical either, we're seeing a huge spike in diseases we'd basically considered irradicated in recent years directly because of this.
>>
>>84338219

> allowing shit skin illegals into the countries that have rampant diseases spreading

> y du wee even need vacseens? hurr
>>
File: th (5).jpg (10KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
10KB, 199x300px
>>84338444
>pic related
>>
File: 1.jpg (231KB, 672x594px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
231KB, 672x594px
>>84336941
Did he mention herd immunity? that's the only real important reason.
>>
>>84338121
Survivor bias.

You are also being protected by herd immunity of people around you who are vaccinated. If there were no vaccines for measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, and polio, you would almost certainly have suffered through at least one of them by now.
>>
File: hmmm.png (119KB, 548x425px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
119KB, 548x425px
>>84336941
>media is trying to get people to get vaccines
I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories but there is something suspicious about that.
>>
File: 345.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
>>84338720
> A healthy person doesn't need medication.
This is true though.
Sometimes I feel like i'm the only person in the entire fucking world who isn't on some form of medication. It always bugs me how people sound so wielded out that i'm not on anything, and have never had the need to.
It shouldn't be wierd, it should be the fucking norm.
>>
>>84338606
I support vaccines you fuck

I just want an argument against the retards that bring up these questions.

Holy shit....

you didn't even answer shit, you just resorted to fuckery.

couldn't get any more retarded.
>>
>>84338720

Actually there were bad batches of vaccines, this is correct.

Just as there has been bad batches of medication as well.

Fluoridated water is definitely shit for your body but it's not as dangerous as some of the other chemicals and metals found in tap water, such as lead.
>>
File: 1481143833117s.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1481143833117s.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>>84338765
This only works assuming everyone within the 'herd' is healthy from the start and can even have the shots etc. Theres plenty of kids that get fucked over due to health issues because of herd mentality retards.
>>
>>84338765
He briefly mentioned that.
>>
>>84338618
Republicans are probably more retarded overall.

It is also subjective.

I think you are retarded, you don't think you're retarded. See?

perspective.
>>
>>84337242
Vaccines contain microscopic amounts of Mercury.
Injecting disabled vaccines into your body teaches it how to defend against active vaccines. This is pretty simple stuff to understand. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>84338765
It would be so easy to make a simple ad featuring an animation of this graphic, accompanied by an explanation at the sixth grade level. I have no idea why this kind of ad never airs.
>>
>>84338466
While I agree with you about liberals, your gay image like you're trying to say "YEAH LET'S KEEP OVERPOPULATING THE PLANET" makes you look like a fucking tool.
>>
Penn & Teller already did it. Except that they were funny and had tits.
>>
>>84338848
Yeah that's why I never get sick after the first time
hurhur let's give cancer to people next to stop cancer
>>
>>84338816
Shut up Drumpfy. Theres nothing wrong with injecting your 2 day old baby with a half liter of vaccines and you know it. Now fork over those dollars to the vaccine corporation before we lock you up for wrong think.

>when did liberalism become about doing the dirty work for giant corporations and bankers?
>>
>>84338747
Are you okay?
You sound like a racist down syndrome having a stroke....

You didn't even come close to answering my question

Are you illiterate? I asked if all the vaccines are necessary.
>>
>>84338910
uh what?

You, literally, are retarded, aren't you....

does nobody else see this shit?
>>
>>84338866
The first-world is not overpopulating the planet. We arent even replacing ourselves. Direct your misguided critcism at Africa and India
>>
File: 106-FrustratedVirgin.jpg (87KB, 358x496px) Image search: [Google]
106-FrustratedVirgin.jpg
87KB, 358x496px
>>84338866
>S- STAHP HAVING SEX BECAUSE UHHH... OVERPOPULATION
>>
>>84338827
That's literally the point of herd immunity. It protects the people that for legitimate reasons couldn't be vaccinated. They covered it on the show. The example they used was a little boy born with leukemia that wasn't healthy enough to get his shots. His parents quarantined him for the first five years of his life, but when it came time for him to enter kindergarten if any of the kids there weren't vaccinated and got him sick it would kill him.
>>
GOD THIS WHOLE BOARD IS FULL OF RETARDED 12 YEAR OLDS HOLY FUCK
>>
>>84338949
Yeah I think he might just be trolling, or completely brainwashed into partisan politics
>>
>>84338866
DO YOU WANT TO PASSIVELY CULL THE MASSES OR NOT?
>>
File: forest-mortality.jpg (142KB, 775x518px) Image search: [Google]
forest-mortality.jpg
142KB, 775x518px
>>84338866

> over population

You are sheltered and very ignorant.

When you leave the cities you will realize that 95% of the land on the earth is undeveloped.

Take California for example. 39 million people live in California, yet 90% of the land is unpopulated.

Same goes for China, 1.4 billion people and the majority of the land is a forest with no development.

Cities are just hubs where millions of people cram themselves together.
>>
>>84337074
I haven't gotten a flu shot in years and I'm fine.
>>
>>84338866
If white people replaced their population with their own children, and stopped feeding the third world with massive aid subsidies and other wealth transfers the problem would take care of itself.

The issue is what Mark Twain called "telescopic philanthropy", coupled with the interests of short-sighted industrial elites.
>>
>>84339015
on a tangent, if just 20% of the world's population used resources at the rate of the average American, there wouldn't be a single tree left standing within 10 years.
>>
>>84338957
But kids in western countries end up using 8000x the resources of some poor shitskin
>>
>>84337145
Then by your example parents should be able to choose to get their kids vaccinated or not.
>>
>>84339032
Whats the difference between one life and another. What if you were born as an aids infected African child, would you feel the same?
>>
>>84339015
overpopulation is not about running out of space to put people in you massive retard
>>
>>84339015
If every person on Earth stood side by side it would only cover the amount of land in Texas.
>>
File: 1485832047208.jpg (39KB, 615x660px) Image search: [Google]
1485832047208.jpg
39KB, 615x660px
>>84338979
Then you see the problem when kids who could get it dont then, yes?
>>
>>84339069
They already can. When could they not?
>>
>>84339015
Yet 90% of the land is unpopulated
And nearly all of the accessible groundwater is depleted
>>
>>84338957

Third world countries are vastly unpopulated.

The only thing humans are over populating are the lies in their own mind.
>>
>>84339091
>>84339051
>>84339015
>>
Every week I learn a new dumb thing Americans are (doing,afraid of,buying)

Current year man is great. I'm glad he came over to the US
>>
File: dNUVB3rY.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dNUVB3rY.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
FUCK John Oliver,
FUCK The Colbert Report

The Corbett Report is where it's at!!

> You feel like there is something shady going on in the world
> Tried to do research but found a bunch of lunatics shouting and screaming
> Gave up and disillusion you're self with the mainstream perspective?

GIVE THIS MAN A TRY

Seriously he got an archive spanning back to 2007. He's a real conspiracy researching, searching for facts together with his community with what he calls open source intelligence report.

Go search him up on YouTube I found him this year and he has learned me a lot.
>>
>>84339118
and resources you dumb fuck.
>>
>>84339135
> you're
your
>>
>>84339075
The point is that I'm not an AIDS-infested African, and I can't afford to fix their problems. Neither can you. Nor should you try to coerce me into doing so because it makes you feel better.
>>
>>84339148
literally what resources are running out?
>inb4 peak oil lie
>>
>>84339159
>is insecure about his own shortcomings such as low intelligence
>resorts to calling people out for fucking grammar
>is unaware most spelling and grammatical mistakes are due to auto correct

what is insecurity and retardation?
>>
>>84339135
Wow I messed up my post good. Time for bed.
But srsly if you like researching the people in power and geopolitical moves check this guy out!
>>
>>84339075
They're not my kids, and I'm not obliged to be their parent.
>>
>>84339051

It's a lie. Agriculture is everywhere. There is no shortage of oil.

There is no shortage of water.

The main shorted is in the workforce, because half of humanity are lazy pieces of shit who don't want to think or sacrifice their energy to build something.
>>
File: 1488915588976.gif (2MB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
1488915588976.gif
2MB, 300x241px
>>84339218
>thinking people still need to work
What forced you into this mentality?
>>
vaccines are for dumb gullible libtards

MAGA
>>
>>84339218
>There is no shortage of water.
Water? Of course not. Readily available drinking Water? That's a different question.

>The main shorted is in the workforce
So why is it so hard for people to find jobs if there's a workforce shortage?
>>
>>84339184
Fresh water(783 million currently no access to clean water), food(842 million currently affected), medicine(10 million CHILDREN a year die from lack of adequate health care).

Want sources? You could have just googled this.

Now that I have answered your question I suppose you're going to try to rebut FACTS with excuses and straw mans and whatabouts.
Aren't you?

Fucking retard
>>
>>84337145
Then they should have chosen to vaccinate themselves, retard.
>>
>>84339277
you mean water filters?
>>
>>84339218
I think you actually managed to get through that whole post without ever making a factually true statement.

Frankly I'm impressed.
>>
>>84339218
Show me your tax returns and your W2 and I'll determine if you're lazy or not.

Then I'll show you mine and you'll see how much of a little bitch you really are.
>>
File: 1446519623321.png (378KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1446519623321.png
378KB, 900x702px
>>84339184
I used to be worried about 'food shortage' until I saw documentaries where american farmers regularly throw out/burn crops and pour thousands of gallons of milk down the drain because they're making too much, and they'd rather destroy it than sell it cheaper than the farmer in the other county.
I thought it was pretty fucked up.
>>
do people seriously worry about the mercury in vaccines or is it just a meme? do these people also worry about the chlorine in table salt?
>>
>>84339292
not building infrastructure is not the same as lack of resources
>>
>>84339301
Desalinization is effectively impossible on a large scale.
>>
>>84339296
immunocompromised people often can't get vaccinated, friend.
>>
>>84338550
because not all children can have vaccines. it's called herd immunity. healthy people getting vaccines helps to prevent people with compromised immune systems from dying.
>>
>>84339347
>.Do people actually worry about a poison in something they give to their children?
> Hah, what a bunch of fools.

Yeah man you clearly seem like a thoughtful person.
>>
>>84339263

Reality.

Of course when the big socialists run out of other people's money the little socialists will understand reality when the hierarchy in their club cuts off their piece of the pie.

;)

>>84339277

> So why is it so hard for people to find jobs

Because they deny work and are too lazy to start their own business.

Many want a job where they sit at a desk checking emails and playing playskool boss role play while getting a 100k salary.

I'v even watched many college grads complain about easy simple task jobs because they are that lazy and entitled.

Sucks for them. ;)
>>
>>84339350
why wasn't the infrastructure built in the first place? Could it be due to the lack of the aforementioned resources hindering the initial development? I think so you fucking retard. Keep proving my points right, showing you how sad and stupid you are really turns me on.
>>
>>84339192
Yourself is 1 word not 3. Trust a conspiracy nut to over complicate something.
>>
>>84339321

If there is a shortage, why am I not feeling it?
>>
>>84339347
isnt it iodine, not chlorine?
>>
File: 1474407130400.jpg (628KB, 866x683px) Image search: [Google]
1474407130400.jpg
628KB, 866x683px
>>84339460
You live in a reality where the current technological scene wouldnt provide for the masses at no actual expense to anyone?

I dont understand, do you just enjoy having people suffer needlessly? Im assuming youre not one of the people actually benefiting from the current market in any substantial way. Why live like this?
>>
>>84336941
>>84336941
>WAHAHA DUMB SJWs DONT KNOW BIOLOGY YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR CHROMOSOMES!!!
>Vaccines obviously cause autism and thus we have a mandate not to vaccinate white children.
>>
>>84339509
What. is you even referring to?...
>>
>>84339367
There are multiple technologies for capturing water from precipitation and condensation.

That said, environments with low recoverable water resources shouldn't have a lot of people in them, and we shouldn't encourage population growth there. If there are too many Africans living in deserts and dry savannahs, that is not my problem or responsibility. Nor is it yours.

Liberals love to talk about sustainability, but when it comes to coloreds those considerations go out the window. It's always their own people who should sacrifice for the sake of others.
>>
>>84339522
Cause you're part of the over-priviledged and over-consuming few who were born in the right geographic location with the right name and genetics.
>>
>>84339573
That's a straw man. I know very few conservatives who are anti-vax. That idiocy cuts across political lines.
>>
File: IMG_1041.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>84339522
>How can it be raining in Seattle if it's sunny in Beruit?
>>
>>84339326

How does the money you make absolutely determine whether you are lazy or not?

Should I be upset if you make double or even 6 times what I make?

The fact that I can build my own race car trumps your 100 thousand dollar purchase of artificial manhood.

;)
>>
>>84339597
First time on 4chan? If you click the quoted post numbers you can view the whole chain of posts!
>>
>>84339493
no its largely because of their culture and governmental and economic structures

Show me the drinking water native to Las Vegas
>>
>>84339627
The protection of our birthright is not a moral failing. Nor is giving it away our moral duty.
>>
>>84337211
No, priests sodomize little kids on a daily basis.
And those kids spread the diseases to everyone else.
>>
>>84339555
Laziness, selfishness, apathy, schadenfreude due to his own insecurity causing vindictiveness.

Most likely he was bullied and his parents didn't provide him with the attention he needed. Maybe, a more uncommon possibility, is that he was born with an antisocial mood disorder.
>>
>>84338550
There is a period of time when YOUR kid will NOT be able to be vaccinated. In that period of time, he CAN get infected with spreading viruses.
>>
File: Oregon_Trail_Men.jpg (809KB, 2025x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Oregon_Trail_Men.jpg
809KB, 2025x1336px
>>84339555

> You live in a reality where the current technological scene wouldnt provide

you are just a big lazy pussy who believes you are entitled and people owe you something.

with your mind state, you are fucked

;)
>>
>>84339573
>>84339629
In the show John Oliver mentions that Somalis aren't getting vax because of their superstitions.
>>
>>84339687
oh right, anything can be justified if you're a selfish fuck.
>>
>>84339692

Don't you realize there are no jobs, the world is literally jobless.
>>
File: david rockefeller.png (123KB, 227x320px) Image search: [Google]
david rockefeller.png
123KB, 227x320px
Y'ALL PRO VACCINES AUTISTS NEED TO BE EDUCATED

I KNOW Y'ALL AUTISTS AND YOU GUYS ARE SMART

WATCH THIS:

https://youtu.be/lEPm_Kjga7I

AND THIS:

https://youtu.be/7dsy3jVr_So
>>
How to beat liberals : do nothing and watch them shoot in their own feet.
>>
>>84338880
link? I love FoolUs and never ever saw that trick or ad or whatever, and want to
>>
>>84339646
>>84339646
You don't think culture and government and economic structure is influenced by resource scarcity?

PLEASE go take an introductory economics, sociology, psychology, and political science class.

You fucking uneducated dumbfuck.

Here, I'll point you in the right direction, google "social conflict theory"
>>
File: 1465694292293.jpg (2MB, 1266x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1465694292293.jpg
2MB, 1266x1259px
>>84339692
perhaps.
>>84339731
PEOPLE owe me nothing friend, you seem to be under the impression anyone needs to work when they dont want to. Which just isnt the case. The only reason you or I is expected to be part of the rat race is for the benefit of the people that set the race up, but its not needed. You and I can break free of that. You dont have to pretend anymore, you dont have to be scared, We can make a better tomorrow if you would only be sincere. But much to my chagrin, I feel as if thats something to difficult for you to do.
>>
>>84338726
Who cares. You don't have any significant amount of people dying due to anti-vaccers, no, you have people dying from vehicle incidents, cardiovascular disease, etc. Yet people get into their cars every day like the ants they are - and no one argues to ban them despite cars killing more than many preventable sicknesses. Of course you can argue that people drive cars by choice, while you don't get sick by choice, but then the hypocrisy of the manufactured outrage surrounding anti-vaccers come to light, where a measles outbreak causes national headlines while the insane amounts of yearly deaths due to cardiovascular disease don't. I see fat people everywhere - where is the vaccine for that? You have the fact that mega pharmaceuticals are behind vaccines, and they try to make you get your yearly completely useless flu shot, and it makes you realize populations' health is not No. 1, but rather profit. Capitalism turns medicine against us.
>>
>>84339600
That was a long post full of horse shit you typed there.

I'll explain it easy and slowly so you can understand. The earth is 3/4 water. 99% of which is undrinkable. We can filter a small portion of that but we still can't effectively clean the vast majority of it. If you know of a way to do it, don't just tell me- file a patent. Because you will have effectively just solved one of the largest problems on earth.
>>
>>84339807
Africa is literally the most resource rich area on the planet. Sorry that doesnt jive with your retarded political theories
>>
>>84339739
That's true as well. Many Muslim mullahs issue fatwas against vaccination, out of the belief they are an anti-fertility conspiracy. Ironically they don't understand that western elites are conspiring to increase their populations well beyond the point of sustainability.

In the west, the most amplified voices against vaccination tend to be hyperliberal hollywood elites.
>>
>>84339778
Boy are you retarded and incapable and lazy if you think that. I could support myself with just my hobbies, as a ski instructor or patroller, or an aerial photographer with my drone, or a private investigator with my PI license, or just walking to fucking mcdonalds and asking for a fucking job.

But, because I got educated and worked hard, I don't need to do any of that and can remain retired at age 26.
>>
>>84338550
Some kids would be vaccinated but cannot because of allergies, compromised immune system, or something else. If everyone around them is vaccinated, then they can't get infected. This is herd immunity.

Another answer: the more people that a virus can infect, the greater likelihood that the virus can mutate into something that the vaccinated are not protected against.
>>
>>84339839
god damn have you tried eating diamonds and drinking oil? Let me know how it works out for you fucking uneducated retard. Keep digging yourself deeper into the hole though, this is fun.
>>
>>84339460
>dude nobody can get a job so just start a business LMAO
Fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1485560768777.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1485560768777.png
4KB, 183x275px
How can unvaccinated people be a risk to vaccinated people, when all the vaccinated people are immune?

Wouldn't unvaccinated people only be a risk to other unvaccinated people?
>>
File: 1474131519253.png (126KB, 210x339px) Image search: [Google]
1474131519253.png
126KB, 210x339px
>>84337820

>Most pro-vax arguments aimed at poorly educated people on the fence are just insults directed at anyone with questions.

I've noticed this become a worrying trend when it comes to pretty much anything science related. It's not (usually) the scientists or medical practitioners themselves doing it, but the people who are already "in the know" and looking for any opportunity to denigrate others for not already being enlightened.

It we could just stop the fucking smug, finger wagging attitude and just listen to people when they question things there wouldn't be such a tremendous amount of pushback. And then when there is pushback, the same people who were previously insulting others get surprised and double down. The only thing this kind of behavior helps is to satiate overinflated egos instead of the people who could stand to gain the most from learning.
>>
>>84339830
>You have the fact that mega pharmaceuticals are behind vaccines, and they try to make you get your yearly completely useless flu shot
Even if you hate mega pharmaceuticals, and you DON'T vaccinate your kid from flu, what about polio and other REAL deseases?
>>
>>84339747
Within a hundred mile radius of you there are a likely to be at least a hundred homeless people. How many have you invited to live with you and receive and indefinite allowance?

The answer is none, because on some level you have an instinct for self preservation. You also understand your resources are finite. Why don't you understand this is true on larger scales?
>>
>>84337657
>How are you so easily influenced by media.

Says the needle-abusing drone
>>
>>84339884
>fertile as fuck
>low population density until the 70's
>temperate
>FUCK DRUMPF
>>
File: 1458838984898 (1).jpg (324KB, 1600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1458838984898 (1).jpg
324KB, 1600x894px
>>84339930
Because its not.
>>
>>84339913
Genuinely good post
>>
>>84339902
If you have a kid (you won't ever) he will not be able to be vaccinated from day 1 in the hospital.
Suppose a 12yo nigger came to the same hospital with a shitty desease because his parents didn't vaccinate.

A lot of the most deadly shit spreads like fucking air, with fucking air.
>>
>>84339839
You're wrong as fuck.

Indonesia, Mexico, Kazakhstan, India, Chile, Peru, Ukraine, USA, China, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Russia are the 14 most mineral and metal rich countries in the world. USA is #1 in natural gas, and Saudi Arabia is #1 in oil

This makes the Americas and Asia the most resource rich countries.

sure, Africa has diamonds, but they serve absolutely no utilitarian purpose.

Quit pulling shit out of your ass.

You are absolutely retarded. No wonder you have no real friends and your family hates you and you have shit grades.
>>
>>84339902
unvaccinated people arent a risk to vaccinated people as other anons have pointed out. Its the ones who cant get vaccinated for legitimate reasons such as compromised immune systems or severe allergic reaction to vaccines that are at risk when poeple choose not to vaccinate for misinformed reasons or not understanding how herd immunity works.
>>
>>84339180
>I can't afford to fix there problem

Bullshit at least be honest and say I don't want to fix their problem. Any first worlder around the middle class can afford to support a charity.
>>
>>84339830
Your post is full of so many stupid things all at once it's overwhelming.
>outrage surrounding anti-vaccers come to light, where a measles outbreak causes national headlines while the insane amounts of yearly deaths due to cardiovascular disease don't.
They literally do BUT the difference being this
I see fat people everywhere - where is the vaccine for that?
That's because high blood pressure, cholesterol, and heart disease aren't highly communicable airborne viruses with a simple solution.
>You have the fact that mega pharmaceuticals are behind vaccines, and they try to make you get your yearly completely useless flu shot
>completely useless
Do yourself a favor and google the Spanish influenza. It killed millions. The reason that doesn't happen anymore is because of the flu vaccine.
>>
>>84339884
Yes, you have to actually grow and herd food to eat, you know like the rest of the world did.
>>
>>84339930
Yeah, taking an extreme on a spectrum really proves your point...

Are you autistic or what, son?
>>
>>84339831
I also said regions with low recoverable water should have populations in proportion to that resource. What about that was wrong?

You probably didn't think about it because you only read my first sentence and got triggered.
>>
>>84339822

You are a slave to the system because you won't think differently. You want what you are fed through the mass media, you simply haven't opened your mind enough and simply excepted the fact that buying 3 bedroom house with 5 people and sharing the deed is better than renting.

Eating home cooked meals is cheaper than fast food.

You desire what the controllers and merchants offer, what they buy and sell through the retail markets.

If you are only making $30k per year and you end up broke at the end of the year, you are likely doing it wrong.

Just think, at the age of 18 if you and few loyal stable friends got together, shared a deed on a small house, share the expenses of food, clothing, transportation.

After 5 years, you all could have over $100k in your pockets, each. Use that money for future investments.

Of course most people are so selfish, greedy, undisciplined and entitled they can't bring themselves to do such things.
>>
>>84340054
locations, not countries.
>>
>>84340072
And I can grow diamonds and water them with oil to produce this food? Damn, please show me how!
>>
>>84339446

the ethylmercury found in vaccines isn't a poison though

>>84339543

no, sodium chloride, but the sodium atom nullifies the toxicity of the chlorine. lots of chemicals are dangerous in their pure form but occur safely in multiple compounds and mercury is a good example
>>
>>84340007
Why don't we vaccinate the air then?
>>
>>84340143
You're right, elemental mercury isn't a poison either.

It's a fucking toxin.
>>
>>84339864

> I could support myself with just my hobbies, as a ski instructor or patroller or an aerial photographer with my drone, or a private investigator with my PI license

Are you trying to convince me that having a job you enjoy isn't work?

Retired or not, life is all work.
>>
>>84340150
Cause you fat asthmatic mouth breathers take in more than the average healthy person and would overdose.
>>
>>84337194
>literally inject flouride into your arm

What the fuck are you on about you inbred hick?
>>
>>84339913
I believe this is because scientisim has become a popular religion. Questioning its popular precepts is seen as a moral failing. The shaming tactics are a rhetorical crusade against heresy.

Virtue signalling is real, and that's exactly what this stuff is.
>>
>>84337052
because most of the population is immunized you fucking retard, holy fuck this logic
>>
>>84337052
Buttfucking is between two consenting adults who know (or should know) the risks involved.

Vaccinations save childrens' lives and prevent epidemics. It's absolutely fucking stupid to argue it. Retarded parents can be retarded parents and "not believe in modern medicine" and risk killing their kid because of fucking measles, but introducing that disease vector to other kids with non-retarded parents is willful endangerment to society.

You're entitled to your stupid decisions, but when they affect me and everyone else in society then you can fuck right off.
>>
File: 1475452964956.png (59KB, 1127x686px) Image search: [Google]
1475452964956.png
59KB, 1127x686px
>>84340234
So you admit vaccines are poisonous
>>
>water plants and animals dont exist in Africa
Next tell us how the white man killed all the animals before the Africans could domesticate them
>>
File: 1495688002627.jpg (45KB, 620x454px) Image search: [Google]
1495688002627.jpg
45KB, 620x454px
>>84340109
You assume a hell of a lot that has nothing to do with what I said at all.

Im convinced youre mentally unstable but ill say it once more in hopes you understand.

The system that would have people save money and work together to survive is not needed. I dont want whatever shit about corporations your spitting out. Im saying that working is something forced on us not out of need but because it benefits a few select people. You dont need to suffer or constrain budgets or worry about eating or where your going to sleep. ITS SIMPLY NOT NEEDED. It happens because people like you insist on keeping a system thats been out dated for decades now. Work as a concept is a fallacy when the technology and systems we have in place could easily support our population without that population having to lift a finger.
>>
>>84337242
Fuck off cunt: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/index.html
>>
>>84340209
No, you said jobs don't exist. A job is defined as something you are compensated for. And I listed half a dozen "jobs" I created for myself.

And now you are trying to put words into my mouth while simultaneously shifting attention away from your initially wrong as fuck claim. You little bitch.

You're a lazy piece of shit fuck if you think life is work

To me life is fun and relaxation and achievement.

Just kill yourself if its so hard.

There are billions of people would do it for you just to take your place.

you fucking degenerate trash.
>>
>>84339913
That's all well and good, but the anti vax people seem to come across as the smug ones who "know the truth". They don't care about scientific consensus because "I saw a youtube video that's gonna blow your mind!" No matter how much data they're presented with they constantly feel like they're being scammed and lied to.

I agree something needs to change, because lives are literally at stake about the issue, but I think that something is the unwillingness of anti vaxers to listen to the consensus of the medical community vs some conspiracy they read on 4chan.
>>
>>84338291
>the president doesn't have power over the CDC or the nation's healthcare

are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>84339913
Although I agree with most scientific discoveries, what you talk about really bothers me
I think its because the discussion changed from "which idea is better" to "who is right/wrong"
>>84340143
I thought you were talking about iodized table salt. I found it strange that you were talking about chlorine in salt when that was the whole point of the statement
>>
>>84337476
I hunger for your death by an illness prevented by vaccines.
>>
>>84340309
Wasn't him, I don't have to admit anything. its your responsibility to provide me with well researched sources of your claims, which you have yet to do.

An argument of semantics has nothing to do with the harm or benefit of vaccines and is therefore worthless. Wanna be cerebral cunt
>>
>>84339975
>my resource pool is finite
>my nation's resources are infinite
This is you, my friend.

>>84340080
>rational disagreement with me is autism and extremism
This is you, my friend.
>>
File: Binoculars.jpg (6KB, 180x173px) Image search: [Google]
Binoculars.jpg
6KB, 180x173px
>>84340143
Watch the videos I posted to understand where my concern is coming from. Don't take medical advice from a media puppet like John Oliver.

>>84339786
>>84339135
>>84338720

O B S E R V E
>>
>>84338466
you are like mentally ill dude
>>
>
>>84338726

But memeing about it is so fun, fricking libtards!
>>
>>84338314
>injected directly into a babies heart

Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>84340391
>calling putting words into someones mouth and using reductio ad absurdum tactics as rational

yeah fuck off back to your 8th grade debate team please

your obvious lack of self awareness is a characterized symptom of autism, so yes, you literally could be autistic. But I was using it to criticize your lack of ability to rationally discuss something.

So please child, continue.
>>
>>84340096
That's a much more complicated issue that falls into the category of politics, not medical science.

>Hey just don't live there
Isn't a solution to anything
>>
File: 1451068761024.jpg (33KB, 540x528px) Image search: [Google]
1451068761024.jpg
33KB, 540x528px
>>84340391
This is both of us, my friend. It really isnt so hard to understand when you do away with the concepts of big picture small picture. What resource do you feel is so lacking it couldnt be given away if the world shifted away from economical obsession?
>>
>>84336941
>Morons take medical advice from this fag
Seek help.
>>
File: PEPESWEAT.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
PEPESWEAT.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>84340399
>>
File: 57b32151c46188e1668b45bc.jpg (91KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
57b32151c46188e1668b45bc.jpg
91KB, 900x500px
>>84339786
HEY BROTHER
>>
>>84340479
>>Hey just don't live there
>Isn't a solution to anything
If that's so, why is there a migrant crisis in Europe? Given no other viable options, moving to a place you can survive is the only solution.

However it is no one's obligation to be invaded. Your moral duty is to resist invasion. In a world of finite resources, boundless generosity and pacifism is a recipe for extinction.
>>
>>84340380
imagine putting this much effort to reply to a shitpost. I think the vaccines made you autismo
>>
File: illuminati-movie-1.jpg (64KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-movie-1.jpg
64KB, 297x400px
>>84340399
>>
File: eyes_wide_lead.jpg (355KB, 1100x685px) Image search: [Google]
eyes_wide_lead.jpg
355KB, 1100x685px
>>84340700
T H E

C L U E S

in front of your eyes
>>
>>84340312
The gift of unlimited resources leads to unlimited population growth. At some point it always becomes unsustainable. Given the enormous debt and decrease in quality of life across the West, those limits are obviously being reached.

>>84340470
It wasn't a mischaracterization. You don't see the similarity between the small system and the large one because of your ideology. Calling me autistic doesn't make you right.
>>
File: 1463311304791.jpg (12KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463311304791.jpg
12KB, 560x400px
Did we really need another thread making fun of antivax cucks? They have hard enough lives as it is, being retarded and all.
>>
>>84338720
thanks anon, interesting video. always happy to see well researched shit
>>
File: Ex0m2wu.jpg (529KB, 960x1655px) Image search: [Google]
Ex0m2wu.jpg
529KB, 960x1655px
>>84340876
no problem senpai. Glad to be able to spread some knowledge. Keep following his videos he's a goldmine.
>>
>>84340295
yea, just forget that AIDS would never have become endemic in the West without faggots fucking each other in the ass, there are absolutely no consequences for societies that allow it
>>
File: All.jpg (735KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
All.jpg
735KB, 1920x1080px
>>84340818
Which leads to the next step in our evolution. Forcing us into space is just another positive of taking advantage of our technological growth.
>>
>>84339029
You have to actually go outside to get the flu.
>>
>>84337476
I just saw an absolute propaganda tier commercial meant to guilt trip people into avoiding drunk driving. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>84340695
took me 10 seconds to write that. are you just bad at typing and thinking or something that is has become not worth your effort

wait. That's and obvious yes by your post content.
>>
>>84340988
Nah, heroin addicts did their share in spreading the disease.
>>
>>84341014
Thanks to food delivery not anymore.
>>
>>84340818
So inviting every homeless person I see to come live with me, is no different than doing things like not over consuming, not wasting resources, living within my means, donating excess income to successful charitable organizations and being an overall nice guy?... and I'm the autistic one?

sheeeeiiittttttt
>>
>>84341068
this, but unironically, you pussy boy

nobody tells me what to do

there's nothing wrong with drunk driving. yeah ok maybe if you've got kids in the car it's fucked up, but what the fuck ever otherwise. the biggest "danger" to a drunk driver is either himself or the cops, so why does it matter? think of the "innocent" people who die in drunk driving accidents, how innocent are they anyway? most people are drunk at night, drunk driving occurs at night, and the drunk nightlife is all about adventure, so live a little. be careful who you let drive or put on the seatbelt. also the only people you'll run over at 5am are probably drug dealers anyway.

fuck em all and fuck you
>>
>>84340988
You do realize that HIV affects a very small population in the West, right?

Yes, gay men are responsible for its spread but it's almost exclusively in their group. The main protip is to not have indiscriminate unprotected sex and you won't contract it, which is a false equivalence to getting kids vaccinated so they don't fucking die of polio.
>>
File: bilderberg.jpg (2MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg.jpg
2MB, 3434x2959px
>>84340399
I'm shilling my own posts because I believe this can educate people.

Am I ready for a capeshit movie addaption about my heroic mission to a higher consciousness for everybody!
>>
>>84339800
>Not watching all of penn and tellers bullshit

Neck urself desu
>>
>>84341280
You could have summarized your arguments by just copy and pasting "I'M A FUCKING RETARD" till you hit the word limit. You should save yourself the trouble next time.
>>
>>84341345
Holy shit what is that image you posted
>>
>>84341334
>not have indiscriminate unprotected sex
this is literally the meaning of life and FAGS are trying to take it away from straight people

your stats on HIV are wrong anyway. for a start, 20% of HIV carriers are WOMEN, you dumb fuck. gay AND bisexual men are about 55%, so 25% are straight men
>>
File: 1497950014624.jpg (22KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
1497950014624.jpg
22KB, 432x313px
>getting vaccinated becomes a partisan issue
>all /pol/tards children die from easily preventable 3rd world tier diseases
>white genocide becomes an actual thing because of it
>mfw
>>
>>84341358
as opposed to you presenting zero arguments. my tone may not be serious but it doesn't make me any less correct. worry about your own worthless life instead of the life of another human who has lived for decades and is old enough to make his own informed decisions on whether or not he wants to drive inebriated, you fucking nanny
>>
>>84340874
They walk amongst us, anon.

>>84340990
The massive resource expenditure required by space colonization is nigh impossible for an overpopulated, impoverished civilization.

And space colonization will only benefit a small number of wealthy and high-merit elites. A mass exodus of several billion souls to barren rocks is a dope dream. In reality those people will be left behind to starve.

Give the third world every last scrap of your first world resources, or don't. You're talking about a Malthusian scenario either way.

>>84341418
Assuming you're white, are you and your peers having enough children to replace your numbers?
White genocide is already actual, my friend.
>>
File: 1442983172033.jpg (7KB, 138x205px) Image search: [Google]
1442983172033.jpg
7KB, 138x205px
>>84341418
>/pol/tards
>having children
>>
File: 1408040957240.jpg (52KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
1408040957240.jpg
52KB, 363x363px
>>84341488
>you
>having children
>>
File: l3280.jpg (212KB, 841x778px) Image search: [Google]
l3280.jpg
212KB, 841x778px
>>84341374
Bilderberg conference if you don't know about it you should research it. A secret conference held every four years or so.

A lot of important ceo's, globalists and media monguls come to meet in secret to discuss their agenda. Mainstream tries to keep quiet about it. And it's basically part of every serious conspiracy theories out there.

Their conference was not to long ago this year. Only small amount of media coverage (mostly alternative of course) Here check it out: https://youtu.be/hNkt9P3iTJA

The world is strange my friend. Sometimes even stranger than the movies.
>>
>>84339372
Well fuck them.

And fuck you, too.
>>
>>84341562
theyrule.net is a neat tool. Everyone should spend a few hours playing with it.
>>
>>84339893
>Nobody can get a job so let's raise minimum wage to something ridiculous that no one is going to pay for unskilled labor.

Yeah, that makes way more sense.
>>
>>84339913
>just insults directed at anyone with questions.

To be fair, you just described 90% of all liberal arguments.
>>
>>84341562
how do I join the club?
>>
>>84341614
didn't know about that site will check it out, thx.
>>
>>84341562
Not to sound like a woke high schooler but when someone asked George Carlin if he believed in stuff like the Illuminati he said "I don't think it's crazy to think that rich people come together and make a plan"
>>
>>84341639
That I did.

It doesn't matter if they're right, and they barely care. What matters is feeling superior to political enemies.
>>
>>84341655
Be born into a royal bloodline.
>>
>>84341688
Dubs 'o truth.
>>
>>84338765
>>84338860

education about herd immunity won't convince trumpshits to vaccinate because they don't make decisions based on facts and logic
>>
>>84341562
>>84341562
I mean they don't seem evil or anything

Just like super smart people talking about shit etc
>>
File: 18mub16rgiugwjpg.jpg (66KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
18mub16rgiugwjpg.jpg
66KB, 800x526px
>>84341655
Be rich and powerful (and a child molester!?) Idk they just send invites I guess

>>84341688
Yeah off course, people conspire sometimes, everyone does that from time to time. Not always to do harm sometimes not even consciously but we do it non the less. That conspiracy theorists gets used to discredit people is a legitimate mind game.
>>
>>84341688
I think it was a hella dope meta joke haha pretty top tier satire Imo
>>
>>84337052
it's not analogous at all. not being vaccinated means you're at an ultra high risk of contracting a horrible illness every time you're even out in public. sodomy is a sex act very few people will engage in.
>>
>>84339853
>In the west, the most amplified voices against vaccination tend to be the republican president of the united states, donald "autism" trump

fixed that for you
>>
File: IMG_1043.png (231KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.png
231KB, 500x372px
>>84341345
>that image
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>84341818
it wasn't a joke it was some guy filming him at a book signing
>>84341804
you think rich people conspire in order to benefit poor people?
>>
>>84337820
Pro vaccine ads should just show a minute of uniterupted footage from a Chikdrens Polio wars in a old hospital.

That'll get them to change thier minds. Few things are harder to stomach than seeing a child in an iron lung not understanding what's going on.
>>
>>84341782
Yeah could be but don't you think that things discussed there are of importance to the people.
I get why they may want to talk in privacy but at least make some kind of statement.

They've been doing this since 1954. The conference used to be so secret back in the day that it didn't even have a name. The alternative media blew the lid of this one forcing them to make some kind of website and gave the conference a name.

You should never trust those people in position in power.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>84341821
I agree with you, but it's still a public health risk with high social and economic costs. The thing it has in common with vaccination is that it should also be a subject of non-condescending propaganda campaigns. Instead it's lionized.
>>
>>84339913
because stupid people (conservatives) don't make decisions based on facts and logic. there is nothing to discuss or debate because there is not 2 equal sides to this or other scientific issues. vaccination is right, anti-vax (conservatism) is wrong.

people like you pretend that stupid people (conservatives) are just good people that will act in their own and society's best interests if we just talk to them like adults. that has been tried, and it never works. conservatives cannot make rational decisions. they need to controlled, not coddled.
>>
>>84341845
He often says what misguided people want to hear, and has done a fair bit of pandering to both camps. I'm not a big fan of it.

He certainly vaccinated his own children.

>>84341919
I agree those images are useful. But it shouldn't just be black and white clips of kids in ventilators over weepy violins and "how dare you do this to your babies!" This kind of stuff is manipulative and people resent being manipulated.

There are good reasons to discourage widespread marijuana use, but the bullshit Ad Council campaigns ended up encouraging it.
>>
>>84342025
>I'm right and you're wrong you stupid conservatives!
This never convinced a conservative of anything, except for the insufferable self-satisfaction of liberals.
>>
>Vaccines
>Global warming
>The Moon landing
>The roundness of the earth
>9/11

>The more well-known and irrefutable the evidence, the louder and more obnoxious the detractors, and the higher the liklihood that they get stuck in a bias-feedback-loop, where their own assertions being refuted becomes its own proof in itself, only solidifying their position, no matter how irrational

I wonder if there's a name for that
>>
>>84336941
I'm sure the content is good, but the presentation reminds me of the spork copy pasta and makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>84342126
do you think explaining herd immunity to them will convince them of anything?

it won't
>>
>>84342151
"confirmation bias"
>>
File: 4HWCQCd.jpg (304KB, 2531x1257px) Image search: [Google]
4HWCQCd.jpg
304KB, 2531x1257px
>>84341878
>you think rich people conspire in order to benefit poor people?

Rich people and people in power are sometimes quite mentally ill. I'm convinced you find the highest percentage of psychopaths in circles of power.

And then there are these cults designed that a person slowly does horrific things in name of a rituals which allows them to be easily black-mailable by powers who need pawns.

If you think I'm over exaggerating just do some research into human trafficking and child pornography.

Also perhaps the biggest scam of them all, who prints the dollar? The Rothschilds not the government, also which currency is being forced to be used global exchange currency that's right the petro dollar. Which countries wanted to exchange there oil into something different than dollars. That's right the countries America is invading; Syria, Libya, Afghenistan.

You see Amerika is a great deceiver; they want a smart enough people to go to work everyday but they don't want you to know what's really going on.
>>
>>84342126
>I am right
>No you're not
>Yes I am, here's proof
>I'm not going to look at that proof.
>Here's more proof
>That doesn't count for reasons
>Here's yet more proof. Also I can't help but notice you don't have any proof of your own
>I don't need proof because I'm only disproving a positive, and it's impossible to prove a negative. Also, that evidence also doesn't count because I say so
>Well shit, I guess we have nothing to argue about then. But I am right and you are wrong, and know the science bears that out, regardless of what you think.
>OH MY GOD THE LIBERALS ARE SO INSUFFERABLE, THEY CAN'T TALK IT OUT
>>
>>84342183
It won't convince a hundred percent of them. But they aren't a plenum. Many are on the fence and can be swayed by a reasonable argument. Herd immunity is self-evident once you understand it, and a child can understand it.

Many of these people are simply reacting defiantly to the insults and abuse hurled at them. That morally outraged rhetoric doesn't work on conservatives. Its one of our defining character traits. We correctly asses it as condescension.
>>
File: 1387241842503.png (787KB, 1637x682px) Image search: [Google]
1387241842503.png
787KB, 1637x682px
>>84342228
Dayum I'm making so many spelling mistakes today. I really need to go to sleep.

But for the people who've been lurking my posts keep on diggin' and be vocal about the powers that shouldn't be
>>
>he isn't anti-vac

Guess he's /my guy/ now. Anti-Vaccers are literally retards using a discredited and de-licensed doctor from the UK who lied to get money.
>>
>>84342333
Also no not the Jews, don't fall into that designed trap. (it's funny tho')
>>
>The white race is dying because hillbillies won't stop giving their infants rickets and polio
Noggin the joggin
>>
>>84337145
i thought liberals decided people didn't choose to be gay
>>
>>84341224
>are you just bad at typing and thinking or something that is has become not worth your effort
what did he mean by this?
>>
If rednecks don't want to vaccinate, then just chalk their kid up to natural selection.
>>
oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

https://streamable.com/4j78e
>>
>>84342268
>Well shit, I guess we have nothing to argue about then. But I am right and you are wrong, and know the science bears that out, regardless of what you think.
I see a lot less of that and a lot more of
>stupid people (conservatives)
>stupid people (conservatives)

>>84342400
The facts are whatever they need to be to expand the market for antiretrovirals.
>>
>Wipe out Small Pox
>This is bad according to anti-vaccers

>Wipe out Polio in nearly every country on the planet

>Wipe out Rickets in nearly every country on the planet

Maybe they have a point. These people are vaccinated and they're fucking retarded. So maybe it does affect people.

>If you specifically infect your child with a disease, you are considered to have committed a crime and are punished for child abuse

>If you don't protect your child from diseases, this isn't considered a crime and it isn't considered child abuse

I hope it will be one day. You vaccinate not for your child, but for other people. If you're a walking fucking infection, you're going to put people at risk.
>>
File: russia cnn.png (201KB, 629x307px) Image search: [Google]
russia cnn.png
201KB, 629x307px
>>84342524

what did he mean by this
>>
>>84342524
CNN on suicide watch
>>
>>84342524

oh shit he is important

http://www.cnn.com/profiles/john-bonifield
>>
>>84342400
>You are born gay!
>Okay, then it's genetic and can be fixed with genetic engineering

>N-no, it's actually psychological! You become gay due to experiences!
>Okay, then it's a mental illness and can be fixed with drugs and therapy

>N-no, it's.. ermm. err.... BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE!

Etc. They'll switch to whatever they want to justify it. Fun fact. I read an article a few years ago about how people on anti-schizophrenic medication were less likely to have a gender dysphoria issue or identify as anything other than their biological sex.

Made me think.
>>
>>84342532
>people will commit crime if we don't implant anti-crime chips into their bodies
>not submitting to an anti-crime chip will be a crime
the end of free will is the liberal's wet dream
>>
just want to give /tv/ a headsup that there is an army of paid vaccine shills that originate from reddit. this thread is infested with them. they're usually the ones who use derogatory names for people's intelligence.
>>
>>84342532
>I hope it will be one day. You vaccinate not for your child, but for other people.
This used to be the attitude and everyone complied. Prior to the 90s you couldn't send your child to public school without vaccinations, and school nurses administered them.

The issue is the ever-expanding ethos of permissive individualism. "My body my choice" as a moral absolute cuts both ways.
>>
>>84342579
What if gay people just want to be gay? Why can't we just let them be gay?

I mean, if you want to make someone a productive member of society again, why wouldn't you just start by getting off of /tv/?
>>
>>84342268
No argument with a liberal has ever gone that way.
Here's a more accurate depiction:

>I am right.
>No you're not.
>Shut your fucking mouth you lying RACIST, SEXIST, BIGOTTED piece of actual human garbage. You are so stupid. You're probably from one of those garbage flyover states that nobody cares about. The world would be better if you just died.
>Well fuck you, too.
>Ugh, conservatives can't handle criticism.
>>
>>84342599
>they're usually the ones who use derogatory names for people's intelligence.

Oh, well that fucking narrows it down then, thanks. Super helpful.
>>
This is pretty low hanging fruit. Even by John's standards.
>>
>>84342635
Who is stopping them from being gay?

And no, a few idiots that don't understand how business works not wanting to cater their weddings isn't stopping them from being gay.
>>
>>84342636
It can go both ways, really. There's idiots on both sides of the aisle.

The difference is, I've never heard a liberal say "That's just a theory!"
>>
File: 1498282269175.jpg (120KB, 737x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498282269175.jpg
120KB, 737x1024px
>>84342524
>I don't know why CNN is so against me. I've given them incredible ratings. Just incredible.
It's almost like he's not stupid.
>>
>>84342596
Mate this is a different thing. Not all crime results in the death of people. If we didn't wipe out smallpox it'd be killing millions every year.

Are you honestly going to go "We shouldn't have a vaccination to Malaria, so please destroy all the research you've spent billions on please :^)!".

>Hey guys, we discovered a fucking VACCINE FOR FUCKING CANCER. CANCER THAT KILLS THOUSANDS OF WOMEN AND GIRLS EVERY YEAR. HERE IT IS. IT'S CHEAP. IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU FROM COLD SORES.
>No thanks :^) My body! My rules! It gives you autism!

If you refuse vaccines, you should not receive treatment for the illnesses you get. If smallpox wasn't wiped out, then we'd need vaccines for that. Don't people see that if everybody is vaccinated and the disease cannot reproduce in humans IT DIES FUCKING OUT AND NOBODY NEEDS TO BE VACCINATED FOR IT.
>>
>>84342700
they do when it comes to racial differences
>>
>>84342492
The episode wasn't really just about rednecks. It was about somalis and liberals too.
>>
>>84342712
Right, just like if independent thought is wiped out we won't ever have to worry about someone doing something wrong again. It's sad that you can't see this obvious slippery slope.
>>
>>84342635
>off of

Get off /tv/. Not off of. That's a extra word for no reason. Also I never said anything about stopping them. I said that there has to be a cause for homosexuality and the homosexual community with chop and change to make sure they're just gay and there is no actual cause for the gay. When this is literally not possible.

I also never said anything about productive member of society. I'm not here to be your projection buddy, mate. If you got issues about being a lazy, useless, scumbag, take it up with a shrink. Not me.
>>
stastically its more educated people that refuse vaccines. makes ya think
>>
>>84342689
You are. By suggesting that altering a person's makeup in any way to prevent or "cure" them from being gay should be a thing we're considering at all
>>
>>84342700
No but they are quick to label any science that isn't convenient to their narrative as racist or a product of white male oppression.

You can't claim to be on the side that believes in science and claim that there are 58 genders.
>>
>>84337052
Calling this apples and oranges is a bit unfair. It's more like 18-wheeler trucks and hot wheels.
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (101KB, 760x340px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
101KB, 760x340px
>>84342748
>these strawmans
>these invented scenarios
>these literal excuses why vaccination of children, to protect their and the world's health is bad
>>
>>84339913
This is absolutely retarded logic because it assumes that the other side is willing and able to critically engage and potentially revise their own argument. Because I'm fucking sure that parents who are okay with giving their child measles are totally willing to have a sit down with their friendly doctor to have an educated discourse.
>>
>>84342775
So you agree that gender reassignment operations shouldn't be allowed?

That will probably cost you your progressive card.
>>
Most of the problems associated with anti vaccine is due to democrats mostly and immigration changes. I'm sure republicants are guilty to some degree as well as both are the same on many things. Somali's and other shit tier immigrants come in measles or some extinct disease we already eradicated making people who don't get every single vaccine an issue.
>>
>>84342545
I'm not sure but DOLAN DURMPH BTFO

>>84342635
>What if gay people just want to be gay? Why can't we just let them be gay?
What if people just don't want to take vaccines? Why can't we just let them take risks with public health?
>>
there is nothing wrong with ethnic cleansing. it's like a vaccine for the earth
>>
>>84342835
Transgender =/= gay.

Also, gender reassignment is done with the concent of the patient, while sexuality corrections usually isn't.
>>
>>84342151
its called paranoid schizotypy, delusion, etc.
>>
>>84342872
>What if gay people just want to be gay? Why can't we just let them be gay?
>What if people just don't want to take vaccines? Why can't we just let them take risks with public health?
You have to bake that cake friendo!
>>
>>84342524
I wonder why this post was deleted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttV3ZAmvSRI
>>
>>84342151
>every single example requires normal people to surrender more of their money to the super wealthy to solve these totally not fake problems

rly makes me think
>>
>>84342814
Of course they are.

These people are misguided, but they are operating from a place that believes they are protecting their children from toxins that could make them retarded or kill them.

If you explain to them why that isn't the case, you may be able to turn a few around. Ultimately they just want their children to be the safest they can be. If you can convince them that vaccinating is the safest course, they'll come around.

But you are never winning over a single soul by mocking or insulting them. All that does is make them dig in harder and be less likely to listen to the next person.
>>
File: 1490623440803.png (572KB, 797x713px) Image search: [Google]
1490623440803.png
572KB, 797x713px
>>84342906
Surprised they haven't killed that guy
>>
File: image010.jpg (14KB, 268x287px) Image search: [Google]
image010.jpg
14KB, 268x287px
>>84342901
Ten years in cake gulag!
>>
>>84342228
Hey, you know, I'm an idealist, but I often ask myself this question:

How is it that the most vast and powerful empires and accomplishments have only been created by the death and destruction of others fueled by hate and greed and lust for power?

What has being moral and good ever really accomplished in a historical sense?

Seems morals are just a tool used by manipulators to gain power and oppress the masses. Like religion.
>>
>>84342872
>What if people just don't want to take vaccines? Why can't we just let them take risks with public health?

Are you seriously comparing anti-vaxers to homosexuality?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

A gay guy just standing next to your kid has zero percent chance of putting your kid's life in danger.
An anti-vaxer's kid just might.
>>
>>84342974
lol this is a perfect point. But the other guy probably won't directly address it and instead go on a tangent or make some excuse. Because honestly, there really isn't a reasonable or logical argument against it.
>>
>>84342895
So you can have completely opposing opinions on using medicine to alter sexuality based on how it fits into your particular ideology?

Congrats, you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>84342939
hey those giant belt sanders smoothing the world into a rounder shape are fine by me!
>>
>>84343084
way to not directly address his point like I just predicted you to not do right above your post. You kinda just proved him right, don't you see that?
>>
>>84342974
Yes. They're both public health risks. Both are petri dishes for infectious diseases, and both pose a danger of spreading them to the larger population.

In fact homosexuals are worse. Their risk for transmissible infection is higher, there are more of them, and they tend to cluster.

You should watch this documentary if you haven't already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNzBHZG9ozs
Keep in mind it was made by someone highly sympathetic to the gay community.
>>
>>84342974
Homosexuality is far more damaging to public health than not vaccinating kids is.

Just admit it. You only support the idea of people being able to choose for themselves when those people are choosing the things you like.
>>
>>84343084
What was his opinion on using medicine to alter sexuality? Where did that come from?
>>
>>84342944
but vaccines do maim and kill. they don't even do human trials and you can't sue the vaccine makers directly there is a special vaccine court.
>>
>>84343140
>>84343147
damn I'm pretty sure this shit has been scientifically debunked.

But if you wanna be a homophobe, go right ahead, just avoid committing hate crimes or discriminating, since it is immoral and against the law.
>>
>>84343152
sources? this sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>84343178
>i'm pretty sure i heard that was wrong somewhere
>you bigot

And this is why I'm not a liberal anymore.
>>
>>84343130
Not the same person, nitwit. It's not even the same posts. You were talking about the guy comparing vaccinations to homos. I'm asking why he supports using medicine to cure someone of being trapped in the wrong gender but opposing it cure someone of being trapped in the wrong sexual preference.

The reason is because one case supports his ideology and the other does not.
>>
>>84343220
uh what?...

can you explain your green text?

and also I can provide sources if you'd like. From medical journals. Not youtube... Would that change your opinion?
>>
>>84343152
What's the motivation for idiots on 4chan to be anti-vaccers? Is it just more mindless contrarianism or is there something else to it?
>>
>>84337613
Was there proof that the Minnesotan Somalies were influenced by the standard "my autistic child" anti-vaxxers
>>
>>84343241
>>84343241
you didn't ask anything "nitwit"

you just stated an obviously rhetorical question and resorted to personal attacks before he could even answer.

need a tampon or something?
>>
>>84342532
I'm not going to lie, vaccination is a little too widespread worldwide, we need to raise the mortality rates. I'm not under the delusion that the entire world is overpopulated, but there are certainly some areas that are having unprecedented population booms thanks to cheap immunizations, food aid, and cheap generic medications.
It's generally not a good thing when an underdeveloped country has a massive increase in life expectancy, and it's been happening all over the underdeveloped world because the West is in a state of suicidal philantrophy right now.
>>
>>84343283
autists just like to argue cause they're autistic
>>
>>84343178
Right to the bigot/hate crime argument.

This is why your cult is hemorrhaging followers and you are losing ground on almost every cultural front.

I don't give a shit if someone wants to be gay. The same way I don't give a shit if someone wants to smoke or be morbidly obese. Where I object is when they want to try to force everyone to pretend that their lifestyle is the greatest, bravest lifestyle choice ever and that anyone who disagrees is a criminal.
>>
>>84343178
the scientific community considered homosexuality to be a mental illness (long after vaccines became prevalent) until political pressure forced them to change their position
>>
>>84342712
The mortality rate is too low as it is, in the 1st and 3rd world.
It's a literal non issue, let them choose not to immunize their kids - their kids can make the decision to immunize when they are cognizant if they so choose.

More people need to start dying
>>
>>84343273
Please do cite sources.
In fact I'll cite some of my own and we can compare.

Re: Infection rates
>Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
>Gay men, who are 1.65% of the US population, account for 63% of the country’s syphilis cases. Source: http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
>In 2010, homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV. Source: http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
>Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source: http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Re: high-risk behaviors
>43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source: http://www.amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
>79% of homosexual men say over half of their sex partners are strangers. Source: http://www.amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
>28% of homosexuals have had sex with over a thousand men. For straight men? Just 25% have had sex with more than 10 women. Source: http://advindicate.com/articles/3022
>>
>>84343220
because reality was moving too fast for you to keep up?
>>
>>84343315
The question marks at the end of my sentences make them questions, you mongoloid.

And go fuck yourself. How's that for a personal attack?
>>
>>84343323
An equally large factor in the population explosion is forigen food aid. We are dumping enormous volumes of grain and other crops on populations that didn't invent the wheel, and expecting them to make rational reproductive choices.
>>
>>84343430
But that science is hateful and bigoted, so liberals choose to ignore it.

But science they like is okay because they are the side that believes in science, dontchaknow.
>>
>>84343466
not very creative. just overall very shitty. question? marks? dont? make? questions?
>>
>>84343430
You're forgetting the part where the whole thing is academic, because you're forgetting about personal agency.

If a gay man gets sick because he or his partner decide to engage in risky behavior, than that's his own fault.

If a kid gets sick because his parents decided not to vaccinate him, then it's not his own fucking fault, and his parents put both him and potentially everyone else at risk.

Gay: Active risk; action and accountability required to be put in danger

Anti-vax: Passive risk: no action or accountability required to be put in danger.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 512x384px
>>84339493
>why wasn't the infrastructure built in the first place? Could it be due to the lack of the aforementioned resources hindering the initial development?

usually due to hideous corruption, incompetence and poverty like India

in the case of African countries either due to any sort of infrastructure or progress getting destroyed when General Mbewe and his "vote for me or I'll cut your arms off" party take power or due to resources getting misappropriated like when the western aid given to the Tutsi following the Rwandan genocide was used to fund the First Congolese Civil War which killed over a million people
>>
>>84343430
Homosexuals, who only have sex with themselves, pose public health risks to you? Are you planning on having anal sex anytime soon or something?

Since you hate them so much, isn't this a good thing for you?
>>
>>84343362
>>84343220

All he did was give a reasonable suggestion and you're saying hes calling you a bigot?

I think it was actually kind of the opposite of that, saying that you are entitled to believe whatever you want without criticism?.....

Are you reading comprehension skills just that poor?
>>
>>84343458
>>
>>84343496
Are you saying americans invented the wheel? I think it was invented in many places independently such as china and the middle east and europe and even ethiopia. All these places receive tons of our food aid.
>>
Minnesota just had a measles outbreak thanks to fucking Somalians. So if that's how /pol/ is going to act, enjoy your company, since most white people will be getting vaccines.
>>
>>84343654
Again, posting actual statistics is not hate.

Truth you don't like isn't hate.

Grow up.
>>
>>84343789
Questioning what the fuck those statistics have anything to do with anything isn't hate either.

So what the fuck?
>>
>>84343612
If a gay man knowingly spreads HIV to an unwitting partner that is a crime, and carries stiff penalties.

A large population of HIV positive individuals in our country is unacceptable. An argument to individual liberty does not make it otherwise.
>>
>>84343646
Africa was civilized and had infrastructure before most of the rest of the world. The egyptians and kushites and shit had the greatest empires to ever exist, taking into account the time they appeared.
>>
>>84343690
Since you are obviously pro-gay, please try not to fuck any children. It is immoral and a crime.

What? That's just a reasonable suggestion. Don't be upset. Also, don't rape children.
>>
>>84343430
Those studies are crazy outdated, and you really believe more than 1/4 of all gays have sex with over 1000 men? Really?
>>
>>84343789
okay, you got me there buddy, but you most definitely side stepped my question to criticize on irrelevant terminology.
>>
>>84343829
>Since you hate them so much

Did you forget the part where you typed that? Try to keep up.
>>
>>84343771
I'm saying sub Saharan Africans didn't. European peoples did. Africa also receives enormous food subsidies from Europe, as well as from its descendants across the Atlantic.
>>
>>84343829
get outta here you're ruining my ethos
>>
>>84343878
So you are saying that gay men are liars?

You sound like a homophobe. Don't commit any hate crimes.
>>
>>84343987
I'm saying that your studies are extremely flawed, so please keep on using them and making a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>84343873
lol not fucking children is a perfectly reasonable suggestion and I completely support it. Why would that make me angry? And also the assumption that I'm pro gay is not entirely correct. More like gay neutral, since they have no impact on my life whatsoever. Raping children is bad too.

But I don't see what statutory, and rape have to do with anything here? Kind of out of the blue, ay?

Also, you are kind of implying I would do those things, which is kind of offensive and unreasonable as I have shown no intention to gravitate toward that behavior.

But having negative opinions towards homosexuality could reasonably lead to prejudice.

See the difference?

Or are you just too busy being triggered, friend?
>>
>>84343930
Asians and middle easterners did too.

But whats wrong with wanting to help people?
>>
>>84343987
Why the need to put words into somebody's mouth? Nobody used such flawed conversation tactics with you. No need to be so triggered, friend. If you have a reasonable point, people will either disagree or agree. What does their opinion have to do with you? Just cause someone doesn't agree doesn't invalidate your opinion at all as long as it is fairly presented and fact based. please calm down.
>>
>>84344011
Hey, as long as you agree not to rape any children I'm happy. I feel like we've turned this into something positive now that you've taken that step.

So don't rape any kids. You promised.
>>
>>84343654
Bisexuals exist, Anon.

And even if there was zero-risk of HIV moving from gay populations into the larger community, large populations of HIV+ people is still an unacceptable public health outcome.

You see, I don't hate them. That's your own prejudice. I think people who enable and signal approval of their pathological lifestyles are the ones who truly hate them.
>>
>>84344085
I wasn't the one claiming gay men couldn't be trusted to honestly answer a survey.

That's homophobic and frankly offensive. That is the kind of attitude that leads to prejudice. But use triggered in another post, please. It totally doesn't make you look like a projecting SJW retard.
>>
>>84344111
Never have and never will. Its kind of a felony. I have a lot more reason than just a promise to you not to do it, along with not being attracted to children, not being a rapist, and being in a monogamous relationship. So it would be pretty far fetched for me to do that.

But someone having a highly negative opinion of gays would be very likely to act in a prejudiced or hateful manner towards them.

See the difference?
>>
>>84344128
>And even if there was zero-risk of HIV moving from gay populations into the larger community, large populations of HIV+ people is still an unacceptable public health outcome.
You can thank Reagan for that one
>>
>>84344201
>Because God designed marriage to put sexuality in its place—and sex is not to be worshiped—gays cannot tolerate marriage and would see it destroyed.
This is from your source that claims gays have more than 1000 men as sex partners, and you expect me to take it seriously?
>>
>>84344201
I was using it ironically, as you seem very flustered based on your response structure and tone. You probably knew that, but if you didn't now you do.

I don't think anybody here was claiming what you just described, you seem to have been seriously misinterpreting this other man's statement.

There could be many reasons a survey result is flawed, such as leading questions, biased sampling, and misrepresenting results.

but yes, you are right, if he did imply that gay men being dishonest because they are gay is discriminatory and could lead to prejudice.

And you still seem triggered.
>>
>>84344128
Sure, with bisexuals that could be a problem, but I believe there is a distinction between them and homosexuals, and you never once referred to bisexuals until now. Next time be more specific, since most people aren't telepathic and can't understand exactly what you are thinking.
>>
>>84344201
fucking retard here got so btfo he quit answering

fucking faggot autists arguing just to argue

fucking autism
god damn
>>
>>84344216
Reagan didn't give anyone AIDS, anon.

But when Rock Hudson died of it he reversed his stance on homosexuality. That, I would argue, was when harm began.
>>
>>84344478
reagan gave your mom aids

so

you should probably get checked too

so I can add you to the list
of people he gave aids to
>>
>>84344211
Stop pretending that you are imparting some amazing wisdom. You've made that flawed suggestion twice and you don't seem to be capable of comprehending why it is wrong.

Having a negative opinion of something does not necessarily lead directly to hate crimes as you are so heavy-handedly implying.

I also disagree with organized religion, but I'm not inspired to go around punching nuns. I dislike child beauty pageants, but I'm not going to attack pageant moms.

See the difference? (also, see how obnoxious that is?)

If you really think that any disagreement with an ideology will ultimately lead to hate crimes, you may want to look inside yourself and get to the root of that anger.
>>
>>84344385
Are you claiming bisexuals can't and don't carry HIV from homosexuals to heterosexuals?

>>84344457
No one is BTFO'd. "I'm offended" isn't an argument worth answering.
>>
>>84344520
This is why your political position is hemorrhaging supporters. Shaming and cheap shots aren't working, anymore.
>>
>>84344619
see
>>84344257
>>
>>84344331
This entire time I've just been rewording your responses and throwing them back at you.

That you think that makes me seem triggered makes it even more satisfying.

And to get back to the original premise of this thread, I'm all for vaccines but I also won't shed many tears if a whole bunch of idiots let their children die because they're scared of the Illuminati.
>>
>>84344257
>gays cannot tolerate marriage and would see it destroyed.

Seems like a pretty accurate assessment of the LGBTTPQBRS community's attitude on marriage.
>>
>>84344718
So you support anti-vaxers now. Because you hope they'll all die.

So much for the moral high ground against bigotry.

This is also why you support freedom for homosexual behavior. You are incredibly hateful and project that on others.
>>
>>84344791

I just wanted to let you know that I'm not reading your spoiler text.

And yes, I support people's right to make terrible life decisions. If that means plugging another dude up the shitter, cutting of your dick and gouging out a pretend vagina, or even not vaccinating the baby you had with your second cousin.

It's not society's job to protect people from their own crazy.
>>
>>84344872
>I just wanted to let you know that I'm not reading your spoiler text.
You did, though.

>It's not society's job to protect people from their own crazy.
I hope you didn't make any of the public-health arguments against anti-vaxers earlier in this thread. It would kind of make you a hypocrite if you did.
>>
>>84343844

I meant Sub-Saharan Africa but your post does back up my point that most of Africa has the resources to not be a shithole it is just currently 100% politically and culturally fucked

it may be a meme example but

>Rhodesia highly successful and literally the breadbasket of Africa
>things going great under Smith and later Muzorewa's Interim Government
>Suddenly Mugabe sweeps to power and everything goes downhill due to Mugabe's incompetence and general corruption
>30 years later 1/4 of the population have HIV, all the infrastructure is destroyed, the once lavish swimming pools of Sailsbury are communal shitting areas and the Zimbabwan dollar is literally worthless due to the Eternal President's masterstroke economic policy
>rural Zimbabweans are forced to eat rats due to Mugabe killing or taking the farms of everybody who actually knew how to farm
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.