[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coffee is for closers only Just marathoned the trailer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0669.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>coffee is for closers only

Just marathoned the trailer. Is it kino?
>>
>>84333368
impeached
>>
>>84333368
Do u think anyone here watched this garbage movie ? The baby's face makes me laugh
>>
>>84333368
I only have one question, is the baby the main characters actual brother or is it one of those "mysterious adoptee" things?
>>
daily reminder that they made a whole shitty movie based on a shitty family guy joke

https://youtu.be/9Ofc1SfHBnQ?t=45s
>>
>>84333368
I thought it was suprisingly sweet and feel-good despite all the poopy jokes, specially when the baby recieves the letter
>>
>>84334598
I did

>>84333368
It's not a kids movies. It's really trippy and the baby says fuck. Not that funny. I say it's worth a watch because it's so fucking odd
>>
>>84334598
I watched it. It was cool and imaginative at times, but it wasn't that funny and kinda forgettable
(props to them for going all out with weird scenarios)
>>
>>84334653
it's all a dream, he falls asleep hating the baby and dreams he is a secret agent from a super smart baby corporation, then they have to work together and become friends and learn to love eachother. when he wakes up he wants to play with the baby and be nice to him
>>
>>84334653
the film's weirder than that
but yes, the baby is his brother
>>
>GET IT?
>BLUMPF IS A BABY HAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>84335037
the drumpf analogy is not the baby, there's an old blonde millionarie who is the main villain
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.