[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terminator 3 is my favorite Terminator and this is my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1516.jpg (54KB, 465x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
54KB, 465x494px
Terminator 3 is my favorite Terminator and this is my favorite John Connor depiction.
>>
I hear that, I hated that fucking bland looking T3 John Connor,
fuck whoever thought that guy looked remotely like the kid from T2.

yes I know that's not him, yes I know he killed that woman.
>>
>>84331935
What was his problem anyway?
>>
>>84333616

T3 John Connor or OP's killer?
>>
>>84333649
Joran van der Sloot.
>>
>>84331935
Honestly, all trolling aside, I agree with you. T3 was best terminator. It was the first, and best, depiction of judgment day actually happening and had the coolest reason John Connor wound up the leader. He was actually just in the right place at the right time. The command post left over from the 50s that wasn't fully digitized. That and he was the only man with some knowledge as to how to beat them.

It was by miles the best story.

Terminator ranking from best to worst
>T3
>T2
>Terminator
>The tv series (which may have been one of the most underappreciated shows in existence, it was pretty good)
>Power gap
>Genisys
>That shit with Christian Bale that was a goddamn travesty.
>>
>>84333616

Well seeing how he killed two women I guess he's a disturbed individual.
he claimed she had some sort of allergic reaction and he got scared and dumped her body in the ocean, but once you kill your 2nd woman all believe ability is out of the window.
>>
>>84333500
He killed two women lol and even got some prison commisary/cafeteria worker pregnant. Thanks for the reply btw. But yeah you immediately understood my post.

>>84333708
Holy shit the McG (that's his fucking name lol) directed Terminator Salvation is hot wet garbage. Also, prime Kristanna Loken is damn sexy.
>>
>>84333888
I generally like Christian Bale in almost everything he's done, but he wasn't enough to save that terrible, terrible, movie. I wish they just disavowed that one and said it wasn't canon.

But T3, far as I can see it, is a very underappreciated movie that gets shit on far too much.

And Kristanna Loken was a topshelf bloodthirsty robot. Honestly, my favorite terminator though it's not a popular choice.
>>
>>84333649
Nick Stahl definitely has some issues...dick wagging and substance abuse namely if memory serves correct.
>>
>>84334159
I remember when he went missing a few years ago and my mom jumped the gun with the
>yeah.. he's dead
>>
>>84334110
She was great, a top-tier villain undoubtedly. Agreed though that I can't think of a Christian Bale film I dislike save for Terminator Salvation, which you accurately assess as triple shit.

I've never seen Genisys though and I guess I'm thankful for that lol

>>84334240
Oh shit I forgot about that. Contemporary (relatively speaking) young Hollywood makes me sad with the likes of Brad Renfro, Johnny Lewis, etc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.