[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>man-faced bong broad who irritatingly breaks the fourth wall;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fleabag.jpg (24KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
fleabag.jpg
24KB, 520x245px
>man-faced bong broad who irritatingly breaks the
fourth wall; bellyaches about modern life and "dating"

>first 90 seconds of the 1st episode introduces us to a scene where she stoically accepts anal sex from a new suitor

Is it kino?
>>
>>84320896
No.
>>
>>84320896
>stoically accepts anal sex from a new suitor
Does this happen in reality?
>>
>>84320896
>he didn't watch it
It's just 6 20 min episodes m8, give it a go. There's some pretty good drama, writing and directing are top notch and it has one of the most realistic modern feminist characters written in recent memory. In the sense that she's a colossal fuckup and totally despicable
>>
>my sister's dildo

fuck liberals and their sex obsession.
>>
>>84321051
>on 4chan
>not a sexual deviant
Get thee to a nunnery! Your kind doesn't belong here.
>>
>>84320896
Is that Eva green?
>>
>main character is a "modern woman"
>no professional skills, job is going nowhere
>snarky and sarcastic, sex-obsessed, not willing to commit to a relationship
>responsible for the suicide of her best friend
>BM/WF relationship the black guy cheats on the female and leads her to suicide
>Fucks her best friends's black boyfriend, leading her to suicide
>ruins her life and the lives of people around her

Surprisingly redpilled for a BBC programme.
>>
What's the show called?
>>
>>84322743
Fleabag
>>
>>84323013
Oh, now the filename makes sense. I thought it was just some anon being ironic.
>>
>>84320896
She was a qt on Crashing.
>>
super underrated show. But of course you guys would hate it because it has sex in it and stuff
>>
I liked it. I kinda figured you guys would hate it because shes a slut. But apparently as long as sluts are shown to be unhappy shitty people it's fine
>>
>>84322034
It's Phoebe Waller-Bridge, you simpleton.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.