[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times you acted like the Joker >mom tells me to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: 1459306491025.jpg (825KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459306491025.jpg
825KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: times you acted like the Joker
>mom tells me to take meat out of the freezer for dinner
>I do it just ten minutes before she gets home
I'M FUCKING LOSING IT
>>
>>84317073
ITT; memes from 2 years ago
>>
>>84317073
Sometimes I treat people differently than how I'd like to be treated.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mtv.com/news/2913661/suicide-squad-cast-jared-leto-joker/amp/
How fucking autistic is this actor
>sends a dead pig, condoms, anal beads and used condoms to the other actors by mail
>makes everybody call him mr J
>sends a rat and dildos to the lead actress
>acts creepy as fuck around set
>hehehehehe I am le joker XD
>>
>>84317073
>parents leave for a day
>see them out and wave
>lock the door, run to my bed and jerk off
mwahahaha!!
>>
>>84317352
So he resorted to method acting for a five- minute role in a film? Who actually thinks this guy's a good actor.
>>
>>84317073

I OD'd on sleeping pills
>>
>>84317073
>Mom tells me to check the gas
>Turn it on

NO BREAKS
>>
>take out the trash
>i do it tomorrow!
>>
>mom tells me to walk the dogs before it gets dark
>walk them at twilight
THROW AWAY THE KEY
>>
>>84317959

He got a lot of his parts cut out actually.

>ared Leto has been, at times, cautiously guarded about his take on The Joker and the way that he is portrayed in Suicide Squad. And if there's one character who seemed to have suffered the most by the various cuts that affected Suicide Squad over the course of its production, it's Leto's Joker, who essentially boils down to 7 minutes of screen time and a lot of possible scenes that didn't amount to full-blown arcs. Leto has been saying in the press that you could make a whole other movie from the stuff that was deleted from Suicide Squad and his performance.
>>
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!
>>
>>84317073
>parents didn't want to give me 20 bucks
>decide not to eat with them
>mom calls me up for dinner
>ignore her, she has to knock on my door
>tell her I'll be right up
>I'm gonna wait till the food gets cold

SHE'S GONNA FLIP OUT
>>
>>84317073

> Cashier tells me to have a good day.

> Ruin my day intentionally so it's horrible.

MOM'S
>>
>tell someone good morning
>it's slightly past noon
SOMEONE STOP ME
>>
File: 1487321076733.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487321076733.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>How involved is Jared Leto involved in his new role as the Joker? Too much says director David Ayer.

>'We as a team decided to go to the beach for some rest and relaxation but Jared showed up in full Joker uniform and began menacing passerbys on the beach.'

>'We watched in horror as a small child was dragged under the waves by the harsh current and began to struggle to stay above surface. As we rushed to grab the lifeguard, Jared brandished a knife and told us if we took another step he'd cut us'.

>He was reported saying by Margot Robbie (who is playing the character 'Harley Quinn' in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

>'My jaw almost hit the floor!' Ayer continued. 'I definitely needed to take 5 after that crazy prank. It was intense!'
>>
>storming outside
>mom tells me to take an umbrella so I don't get wet
>I do but outside I don't open it fast enough and get a little damp

ONE
nothing wrong with me
TWO
>>
>>84317900
>running back to your room when no one is home and you can do it anywhere
>>
File: Poxwalkers1.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Poxwalkers1.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
At work theres a sign in the bathroom:
>Please wash hands before returning to work
Sometimes I don't.

SOMEBODY STAP ME
>>
>airport employee tells me to enjoy my fight
>say you too
>>
>>84317073
>mom tells me to take meat out of the freezer for dinner
Ask her what she's talking about because we live in Western Europe and therefore eat fresh meat and never frozen.
Fuck off back to India OP, you smelly tramp.
>>
>Even actor Jared Leto wasn’t safe from Ayer's twisted vision.

>“One time he yelled ‘cut’ and Ayer turned to me and said ‘what if someone just decided to take all of your scenes in this movie and yell 'cut!'? Maybe the executives in suits would forget their trained routine of greenlighting bad comic book movies’. My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play a hack, or is that hack something that been in him all along?”

>“Sometimes I would go to look at one of my scripts, and I noticed David had put something over my lines. It was stuff like ‘What if scripts were epitaphs? would you buy a a grave’ and ‘Lights. Camera. Flop.’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to act."
>>
>mom tells me to take a shower
>i just clean my armpits in the sink

HEHEHE
>>
File: joker-1-970x545[1].jpg (222KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
joker-1-970x545[1].jpg
222KB, 970x545px
>trans person at work tells me their preferred pronouns
>make sure to always use them but privately think it's a little dumb

HA HA
HEE HEE
HOO HOO
>>
>>84318137
Underrated
>>
File: joker.jpg (191KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
191KB, 2000x1333px
>>84317959
Mind you he method acted for a straight six months for approximately seven minutes on screen.
That's about an entire minute and change per month of method acting.
>>
File: 1292935915989.jpg (50KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
1292935915989.jpg
50KB, 486x500px
>find out girlfriend has been having an affair with a coworker for the last six months
>pretend I don't know about it and let her stew in guilt
>>
File: 1498488423097.jpg (606KB, 1884x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1498488423097.jpg
606KB, 1884x1070px
>>84317073
>/pol/ tells me to stop the white genocide
>fund pro-Israel associations, feminist patreons and Antifa groups
>>
File: 1468311609241.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468311609241.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>
File: ha ahah.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ha ahah.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>84317073
ITT: times you acted like Pennywise
>be 911 dispatcher
>local pickaninny reaches me mumbling that he's bleeding to death
>instead of dispatching an ambulance I shriek laughter and call him a nigger and a bassmouth and junglebunny and a whole bunch of other mean (but true) names until he passes out
>>
File: batman-joker-animated-gif-1.gif (905KB, 455x700px) Image search: [Google]
batman-joker-animated-gif-1.gif
905KB, 455x700px
>parents leave
>I'm alone
>decide to jerk it
>wanna get risky ;)
>find latex gloves
>wear latex glove
>masturbate with latex glove

SOMEBODY STAHP ME
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.