[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: pepper.jpg (904KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pepper.jpg
904KB, 3072x2048px
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that don't consider Iron Man 3 the best MCU flick by far
shameful
>>
>>84314490
Rebecca Hall > Paltrow
>>
>>84314517
Sure, but IM3 is still the best MCU movie
>>
>>84314490
I want Peppers milkies
>>
>>84314490
I want a woman like that in my life. I realized this while rewatching all three IM movies on the weekend.
>>
>>84314490
yet you post a pic from Iron Man 2
>>
>>84314490
IM2 and IM3 are both huge pieces of shit
>>
>>84314490
>tease the mandarin
>get shitty villain instead

>muh ptsd
>being captured by terrorists and having shrapnel in my heart is cool tho

>little kid sidekick is an annoying cunt

>pepper gets powers
>powers might end up killing her
>fixed in less than 10 seconds

god damn this movie was retarded
>>
>>84315850
>tease the mandarin
>get Peter Weyland
>>
>>84315922
I was hoping we'd finally see magic in MCU
Disappointed we didn't. MCU is shit, I only watch it because of my gf.

Hate this shit franchise.
>>
>>84315988
>finally see magic in MCU
Fucking Asgardian God Aliens are not enough?
>>
>>84316014
No, I didn't consider that magic.
>>
TASM 1-2 are both better
>>
>>84316056
And Dr. Strange's magic too?
>>
>>84315735
Id pepper her pott
>>
>>84316056
You shouldn't consider any of it magic then. Since all "magic" in Marvel is just science we don't understand yet/cannot comprehend with the human mind.
>>
>iron man 1 suit gets hit by a tank shell and a jet flying into it and is perfectly fine
>avengers suit can take hits from thor's hammer and is perfectly fine
>iron man 3 suits are getting pulled apart like tin cans by a bunch of generic bad guy goons, one fucking shatters into a billion pieces when hit by a truck

The movie was shit for this reason alone. Tony's suits in every other movie are almost indestructible, but in IM3 they're worthless. Also if he can just get the shrapnel surgically removed whenever he wants, why the fuck didn't he do so in the first movie?

Also also, how the fuck does his state of the art suit run out of power flying to Tennessee? Keep in mind he flew from his home to Afghanistan AND BACK in the first movie without running out of power with a shittier reactor.
>>
File: peppergift.png (446KB, 512x680px) Image search: [Google]
peppergift.png
446KB, 512x680px
>>84315850
>pepper gets power
>they don't make her an avenger

and then they complain there's not enough female superheroes
>>
>twist was stupid
>ptsd plot went nowhere
>maya was a shit villain (I'll blame ike for that)
>i don't wanna build suits no mo
>builds robots/ai next movie
>pepper gets deus ex power
yeah nah nigga
>>
>>84316818
Pepper didn't want to be a hear in the comics when she got the Rescue armor from Tony. It was to help people, but no combat situations.

Paltrow wanted out of the Marvel movies just like Queen Ami and is a notorious pain in the ass to deal with
>>
>>84317272
>hear
hero. Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>84316688
the suits he was making and using in im3 were dogshit. he was making them obsessively
>>
>>84314490
I liked it a lot and I was surprised by how much creative control Shane Black seems to have been given. It's definitely an atypical MCU movie.
>>
>>84316818
goop would've made a great superheroine
>>
>>84316451
>And Dr. Strange's magic too?

If that's how you choose to interpret it, you can.

The Ancient One's explanation of what members of the Kamar Taj does can be taken as that it's magic/sorcery, or advanced knowledge of the most intricate working of quantum physics/the universe that a living being can achieve.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.