[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>as a kid i thought independance day (the movie) really happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: rrrwt.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rrrwt.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>as a kid i thought independance day (the movie) really happened

Was I a stupid kid or did anyone else think the same?
>>
>>84312569
You were a stupid kid
>>
You were stupid and deserve to die
>>
>>84312569
Stupid
>>
>>84312569
You ARE a stupid kid
>>
You were a very stupid kid.

I was telling my religious teachers the Bible was bunk back in pre-school.
>>
>implying it didn't
(((they))) just don't want us to remember the truth, that's why there's fluoride in the water. They couldn't suppress our memories entirely so they pretended it was a blockbuster movie instead. "Remember that movie, it's a good thing that never happened, heh heh!"
>>
File: tip.jpg (15KB, 230x244px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
15KB, 230x244px
>>84312781
wow I bet you were the popular kid!
>>
I bet you also believe all major battles of WWII were won by USA.
>>
>>84312956

Kek. Actually I thought all battles were won by Britain, and America fought off the aliens.
>>
File: 1478491395671.jpg (132KB, 700x679px) Image search: [Google]
1478491395671.jpg
132KB, 700x679px
After watching DBZ I thought if I tried hard enough I could learn how to fly. I even practiced all the tips that Gohan taught to Videl but I never got an inch off the ground
>>
>>84313182
Fucking Gohan tricked me as well
>>
>watch Schindler's List
>think the Holocaust really happened

I miss being young and naive
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 200x160px
>>84312569
I WAS JUST A STUPID KID BACK THEN
ID TAKE BACK EVERY WORD THAT I SAID
>>
>>84313235
Adam's Song?
>>
>>84312569
Definitely stupid
>>
>>84312781
Did you have a fedora back then, too?
>>
>>84313277
Alkaline Trio
>>
>>84313182
holy shit, me and my friends would try and do that charging this at recess, one of them was hospitalized for a burst blood vessel it was fucked up
>>
>>84313219
>watch the gray zone
>best comedy I've seen in years
>>
>>84313182
You should have filmed it and posted on youtube - you missed out on your InternetBux
>>
>>84312569
holy shit are you me? I thought the same thing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.