[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP HELP THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN How did House of Cards turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hoc.jpg (113KB, 1920x956px) Image search: [Google]
hoc.jpg
113KB, 1920x956px
HELP HELP THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN

How did House of Cards turn in to utter shit after season 2?
>>
Why doesn't anyone talk about this show ever in /tv/? Every thread gets 2 to 10 replies and dies a lonely death.
>>
>>84312169
Because it's shit
>>
>>84312169

I watched season one, it was decent. I watched season two, it was a lot campier but still entertaining. I started watching season 3, then I stopped.
>>
>>84311795
>it's my turn
Are they mocking Queen Hilldawg?
>>
I stopped at the mid season 3. The whole "Russia is a barbaric country we are the best" and pro LGBT messages were annoying as fuck.
>>
I thought the first eight or nine episodes (all the stuff about the election) were actually pretty decent.

The last few episodes being total shit have really overshadowed the first 2/3rds of the season
>>
Season 4 is decent. And so was much of season 5, until at least the last 2 episodes
>>
HELP HELP MY SHOW IS TOTAL SHIT
>>
>>84311795
did she die or end up in a coma or something? I don't ever remember them explaining what happened to her or maybe I'm [spolier]retarded
>>
>>84312309
She was in the hospital, apparently the plan was to have her not be able to testify against Frank while he was being investigated. He resigned, the plan was to have Claire pardon him so the testimony that Durant would have given would have been worthless. Of course at the end of the last season Claire has yet to pardon Frank, so her testimony could still be in play I suppose? Who knows.. The show got really dumb after season 2.
>>
>>84312388
That still doesn't make sense. I mean he obviously pushed her, surely they can tell that shit just by looking at her body you know? Like bruising on her back? Surely this creates more problems than it fixes right, I mean when she comes too he's going to be completely fucked.

The last few episodes have been retarded desu, I mean why the fuck would she kill Tom and just leave his body in the room? It's blowing my mind how stupid it's got.
>>
>>84312608
member how frank didnt want to be president all along and instead just wanted to rule from behind the scenes????
why the fuck would you become president then just pass on to the next guy
>>
>>84312169
Because it't not a good show - it's that simple
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.