[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beginning of Season: We have a promising new venture that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: silicon-valley-cast.jpg (126KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
silicon-valley-cast.jpg
126KB, 950x534px
>Beginning of Season: We have a promising new venture that we think is going to be amazing.
>Middle of Season: Oh no things are getting pretty shit. Nothing is going according to plan!
>End of Season: Thank god we're the luckiest motherfuckers on the face of the earth consistently!
>Rinse and Repeat

Why do people even like this?
>>
Because there are "in jokes" about tech and the internet that make redditors feel like they're in the know
>>
Because it's just a skeleton for jokes. At least it used to be. Now the jokes are a let down and the plot isn't strong enough to make it that interesting.
>>
it had good jokes, the polt was just a backdrop for them.
>>
Reminder that Gavin once chucked a sloth down a stairway.
>>
why do i feel like the indian guys is the most insufferable of the lot?
>>
>>84311720

THere's only 1 Indian guy (he's apparently Pakistani). Dunno, Richard is the most insufferable recently.
>>
>>84311720
He's pretty much Aziz Ansari but from Pakistan did I mention he was from Pakistan? He sure mentions in all of his stand-up
>>
File: IMG-20170620-WA0017.jpg (104KB, 803x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170620-WA0017.jpg
104KB, 803x422px
There's nowhere else you could find similar jokey.
>>
>>84313164
>joke
there is no joke in that image. that's pretty much reality
>>
>>84313464

which is the joke my man
>>
>>84313164
what joke ?
>>
>do everything possible wrong and immoral
>succeed in the end anyway

this season pissed me off
>>
>>84311720
minorities tend to be very unpleasant people
>>
>>84313599
Just like in real life.
>>
>>84309240
There were too many problems with early resolutions, sometimes even in the same episodes they were introduced.
Its certainly losing steam but like people have said, its a backdrop for jokes and I still find it pretty funny myself.
>>
>>84311128
>>84311206
word
>>
>>84309240
You mean like every Walking Dead episode and season?
>>
>>84309240
same reason people like Entourage (which has the exact same formula)

it's funny
>>
>>84317232
no entourage has arcs through each season, not inside each episode
>>
>>84317273
those arcs still all follow OP's formula though
>>
the only unrealistic aspect of the show is the fact pied piper hasn't been either absorbed or raped of all useful IP by a massive multinational corporation.
>>
>>84319723
Hooli already tried. Twice.
>>
>>84311720
for me it used to be goldfoil because he's super edgy but now it's obviously richard
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.