[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that so many of the actors from Game of Thrones have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: game-of-thrones-full.png (2MB, 1505x854px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-full.png
2MB, 1505x854px
Why is it that so many of the actors from Game of Thrones have taken roles in terrible movies since the show debuted?

>Kit Harrington Silent Hill (With Sean Bean), Pompei
>Lena Heady- The Mortal Instruments, the 300 sequel that allegedly exists
>Peter Dinklage- Pixels
>Carl Drogo- Everything but the DCEU shit and also the DCEU shit
>Sophie Turner- X-Men: One of the Bad Ones
>Nikolaj Caster-Waldeau - Mama, Gods of Egypt
>That fat chick- Terminator Genisys, the upcomming Han Solo flop
>Natalie Dormer- That retarded movie about the gook forest
>Charles Dance- Dracla Untold
>CIA and I think Stannis? -King Arthur

And yeah, I get that most of them are meme actors, but these movies would have been garbage no matter who was cast, and the vast majority of them look like obvious garbage fires from low orbit. Using a GoT actor, even a shitty one, would be at least something of a draw for basically any movie at this point. Even if it's a low budget project, it should be possible for these people to find some kind of a successful vehicle. Do they all just have really terrible agents or something?
>>
I think this happens to nearly all TV actors that become popular
>>
>>84305985
all that and no mention of how laughably bad theon was in an already laughably bad movie, john wick?
>>
Was Dredd before or after GoT?

>>84307805

thisisbait.tiff.
>>
>>84305985
>Peter Dinklage
X Men: Days of Future Past

one of the best capeshits ever made by fox
>>
File: 1497031477052.jpg (68KB, 702x676px) Image search: [Google]
1497031477052.jpg
68KB, 702x676px
>>84305985
>Carl Drogo
>>
Let's remember their good ones, and not the post-GoT only
>Nikolaj - Black Hawk Down, Oblivion
>Charles Dance - Aliens 3, Ali G in da House
>Lena Heady - Dredd, Red Baron
>CIA - well, Calvary
>>
>>84305985
>Jason Mamoa
Justice League
>>
>>84305985
At least based Alfie has John Wick under his belt.
>>
File: literally perfect.jpg (42KB, 409x595px) Image search: [Google]
literally perfect.jpg
42KB, 409x595px
>>84305985
>fat chick
also implying any actress would refuse playing main female character in terminator movie, no matter how shit it is.
CIA was great in Blitz btw.
>>
>>84307864

>oblivion
>good

>alien 3
>good

>Ali G in Da House
>good
>>
what about Joffry? why no one likes him? is it because whites now hates blue-eyed blondes?
>>
Your kind of cutting a puzzle piece to fit. A lot of these actors have gotten more work because of GOT. Also that new NCW prison movie looks pretty good.
>>
>>84308162
he stopped acting because people started hating him, the actor for the role he played.
>>
>>84307925
man what happened to her
>>
>>84307947
Hey, Tywin was great in Ali G! And he just takes roles in shitty films for the Lulz and because he uses the Pfeiffer Strategy
>>
>>84307828
After. GoT debuted in 2011, Dredd was released in 2012.
>>
File: 1498143663696.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498143663696.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>84307947
Yes yes, nothing but the best for you anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 533x594px
>>84308995
>hating an actor for the role they play
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.