[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did this piece of shit have the same budget as the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: kang.jpg (143KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kang.jpg
143KB, 674x1000px
How the fuck did this piece of shit have the same budget as the 2005 one and turn out this bad?

And why does every movie have like 50% niggers in the important roles nowadays, this timeline is horrible.
>>
>this timeline
Back to r*ddit.
>>
>>84297616
>Back to r*ddit.

After you
>>
>>84297541
>>84297649
>reddit spacing
>DAE this timeline XD
You faggots don't even try to hide it. You think just because you said nigger you're going to get away with being a reddit faggot?
>>
>>84297541
actually interestingly enough, it wasn't the movie that was bad, it was just your shitty opinion and taste that was the problem
>>
>>84297616
>>84297788
Strawman. Not an argument. Discuss the shitty flick or go back (you know where).
>>
>>84297788
Kys my man. It's 2017 everyone on here goes on reddit too, deal with it.
>>
>there are people here who unironically think Kong is going to beat Godzilla

Heh
>>
>>84297541
It's better than the 2005 version
>>
>>84297848
>Strawman. Not an argument.
lmao now the /pol/dditor is just spouting buzzwords
>>
>>84298144
Do you have downs syndrome? Just curious
>>
>>84297848
>movie includes obvious political statement
>cant talk about or discus it
>>
File: current_year.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
current_year.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>84297898
>>
>>84297926
They'll probably tag team Mothra or some other shithead.
>>
>>84297541
it's not SLJ fault that he's the best character and overshadows everyone else
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.