[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie or show with "diverse" group of characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>movie or show with "diverse" group of characters coming together to fight evil
>not a single asian
>asia has a population of 4.4 billion
>usa population is 300 million

defend this /tv/
>>
>>84294875
Asians all hate each other though.
>>
>>84294875
> "asian"
why are chinks so ashamed to call themselves chinee?
>>
the only time audiences want to see an asian person is it's an attractive asian woman who is addicted to the BWC

otherwise no one cares
>>
Han is cute :3.
>>
>>84294875
How about you do NOT tell me what to do instead.
>>
Libshits don't care about us Asians. For every 500 times they push "diversity" aka give us more niggers pls, they'll throw Asians a small bone.
>>
Can we stop calling Han-descendents "Asian" since "Asian" now includes Pakistanis, Pacific Islanders, and north Africans?
>>
>>84295054

jason statham literally KILLS Han and now he's just bro'ing out with his posse in 8f8f
>>
>>84295207
and remember how we got scarlett jo in ghost in the shell lmao fucking unbelievable
>>
Asians don't bitch for diversity unless they're from r/asianmasculity.
>>
>>84294943

all Chinese are Asian, but not all Asians are Chinese
>>
>>84294875

America has a lingering anti-Asian bias that dates all the way back to the Gold Rush (which, of course, exists side-by-side with America's unending fascination with all things Asian). That's really all there is to it. California, which has the largest Asian population in the country (making up more than twice the state's population than blacks), is actually the historic heart of it, since it was the main point of entry for Asian immigrants, so it's not surprising that Hollywood reflects that. Asians were the first ethnicity specifically targeted by immigration laws - laws which eventually grew so restrictive that essentially no person from an Asian country could enter the United States by the 1920s.
>>
because diversity a shit, and deep down everyone knows
>>
>>84295280
That shit was the worst offense of Fast 8. It's a complete affront to the character and what the series claims to be all about.

>Hey Shaw, you killed Han and tried to kill my best friend and his family? It's okay brah, have a Corona(tm). We family now.
>>
>>84294875
>it's a yellow fever thread
hide
>>
>>84294875
I won't. I'm white, but I think Asians are the best non-white race. They deserve more representation in media.
>>
>>84298018
You mean Han, not "asian".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.