[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>assault and partially blind a black minor >shoot and kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: The_Wire_Prez.jpg (48KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wire_Prez.jpg
48KB, 506x316px
>assault and partially blind a black minor
>shoot and kill a plainclothes black officer

>city still lets you become a teacher for inner city youth
>>
>gets dubs
>>
>>84290489
Hey, what's your fucking problem with Ballmore, shitbird?
>>
now imagine it in a world without white guilt
>>
>even after becoming a teacher he cuts a girl's face
>>
sounds like he can do what it takes to keep those niglets in line
>>
>greatest redemption story arc?
Greatest redemption story arc
>>
>>84290489
>have several decades worth of experience as a crime reporter
>can only spin this several storylines on one tv you wrote
>>
>>84290489
>>assault and partially blind a black minor
did nothing wrong
niglet deserved it
>>
>>84290489
>assault and partially blind an old vietnamese guy
society still lets you become a respected multimillionaire actor
>>
>>84290547
i volunteer some time in a high school. last week i witnessed a 9th grade niglet slap an 8th grade white mormon girl whose family i am acquainted with. pretty weird shit. nogs will be nogs but if some little thot wants to hang out with them she better find out what she'll get before it matters.
>>
>>84290489
that scene where Duquan asks him for money is pure kino
>>
>watch shit show
>be surprised its shit.
>>
>>84290580
This is ultimately where I think The Wire outdoes The Sopranos.

I think The Sopranos is a better show overall, but The Wire handles character growth much better. Everyone in TS is the same, Tony is a fat idiot with mother issues, Carmella is always asking Tony where the money is, and AJ and Meado both stay spoiled brats.

When you first meet Bubbles he is about an hour away from sucking dick for heroin, at the end of the show he's a functioning adult again. When Cutty gets out he tries to get back in to the game and fails, instead he works with at risk youth. Naymond grows more in one season than anyone.
>>
>>84290722
>the wire
>outdoing anything
people don't change faggot.
>>
>>84290580
Mine was Cutty, his story is one of my favourite parts of the series
>>
File: Tqqko79.jpg (105KB, 530x401px) Image search: [Google]
Tqqko79.jpg
105KB, 530x401px
>>84290610
I thought it was hilarious that when Marky Mark met the Pope he said he hoped God would forgive him for some of his films, not asking forgiveness for all the fucked up criminal shit he'd done.
>>
>>84290722
Everyone in TS is the same, Tony is a fat idiot with mother issues, Carmella is always asking Tony where the money is, and AJ and Meado both stay spoiled brats.
what about melfi tho?
>>
>>84290781
>what about melfi tho?

Ehhhh, I'm sure there probably are other examples too, I would agree her rape is a pretty big turning point for her character.
>>
>>84290722
>When Cutty gets out he tries to get back in to the game and fails
Exactly the opposite of Tony Blundetto
>>
File: IMG_0836.png (19KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.png
19KB, 870x870px
>>84290722
>Everyone in TS
>TS

Just fucking say the name of it you annoying prententipus fuck. Or is it so insanely common in your day-to-day life to abbreviate The Sopranos as "TS"

"lol I made an abbreviation of it so I think about it a lot and know more than you do hahahah"
Yeah well you "HSWANFF" loser
>>
>>84290580
>redemption

dookie becomes the new bubbles
>>
>>84290506
Ha, dumbfuck.
>>
>>84290780
I hadn't heard of that. But I'm not surprised.
>>
>>84290722

One of the main points of the Sopranos is that the characters can't change because they're so ingrained in their bad habits and keep making excuses and wallowing in self-pity. It's not that the show sucks at character development, it doesn't bother in the first place. But they're still fun, moving characters with good psychological richness to them.
>>
>>84290824
i'm not just saying it to provide a counter example. i just think the point was that the soprano family wasn't going to have any character arch. maybe someone will disagree with the assessment of mob culture but all of the characters were unable to deal and that might have been the point. melfi was to me the central character, not tony.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.