[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they fuck it up so bad? They had like 15 years to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: SIN CITY 2 Banner.jpg (534KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SIN CITY 2 Banner.jpg
534KB, 1600x1200px
How did they fuck it up so bad? They had like 15 years to make the sequel good and they made it terrible. Like ridiculously bad.
>>
>>84285553
That's why it was bad. They didn't strike while the iron was hot and when they were in better creative shape to do a proper sequel. Waited way too long and the magic died.
>>
>>84285553
agreed its rubbish
>>
>>84285553
it was FUCKING bad
>>
>>84285553
It felt a little too rushed.
Like an episode from a daytime series the just went over everyone like you know them for years.
Shallow and bad story.
The end
>>
>>84285553
Rodriguez didn't write it.

>b-but frank miller wrote the original comic
Frank miller can't write for shit.
>>
File: Sin City - A Dame to Kill For.jpg (2MB, 5760x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Sin City - A Dame to Kill For.jpg
2MB, 5760x3120px
it's better than the original and possibly Robert Rodriguez's only good movie
>>
Why don't more movies do cool color things like SC?
>>
Second best belated sequel to a Frank Miller comic book movie starring Eva Green as the villainous femme fatale of 2014.
>>
>>84286488
Is the 302 shit as well? Never bothered to watch it.
>>
>>84285553
I think it was way better than the first one :^)
>>
>>84286584
pretty shit but as always anything with Eva Green is worth a watch just for Eva Green
>>
>>84286652
She's the reason not to watch it.
>>
>>84285553
Producer is from Ukraine. He was behind Machete kills. What did you expect to happen?
>>
>>84285553
>Movies everyone forgot the second they finished watching
>>
>>84286584
Everything I remember from it.
>Eva Green making out with decapitated head
>Sea monster
>violent Eva Green sex scene
>lots of clips from the first movie shown to fill time
>Lena Headey says "This is Sparta"
>a guy rides a horse underwater
>>
>>84286752
>lots of clips from the first movie shown to fill time
>Sea monster
what? did we watch different movies?
>>
File: 1485151195254.jpg (91KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485151195254.jpg
91KB, 400x600px
At least it's not The Spirit
>>
>>84286697
but she's topless in practically all her scenes and her tits are fantastic
>>
>>84286817
fuck off, that movie is awesome
>>
>>84286891
It's okay to admit you have a simple mind
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1400x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1400x586px
>>84286785
What were these things if they aren't sea monsters?
>>
>>84285553
I cringed so hard at this film since when I was younger I really liked Sin City. I fucking walked out, it was beyond offensive. It was criminal.
>>
>>84286982
i.......... completely forgot about this. wow.
>>
>>84286982
Big fish.
>>
>>84285553

this movie was so fucking cringy, the first one managed to have a balance of semi-believable action and some decent scenes

But this one takes the cake

>muh always win on games of chance blah blah, least cringiest part

fucking josh brolin's part comes up 2nd, cringy as fuck dialogue and stupid inhuman feats by marv just makes it look ridiculous.

Holy fuck though, nancys story is just so bad that it's hilarious, the stupid looking scars and shitty acting in the finale, and when you think to yourself that it couldn't get any more retarded, fucking ghosts save the day.

jesus christ this movie was pure shit.
>>
>>84287080
It's a very forgettable film.
>>
>alba plays a stripper
>Wears the most clothes out of all the girls.

Wtf man
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.