[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized the german soldier they let walk after the medic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0427.jpg (167KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
167KB, 1024x768px
I just realized the german soldier they let walk after the medic dies is the same one that stabs the dude at the end

other mind blown moments in /tv/?
>>
>>84283357
No he isn't. But his is the dude that kills tom Hanks and then get's shot by Upham.
>>
Well meme'd my fellow 4channer
>>
File: capturedgermansinfrance1944.jpg (247KB, 1200x811px) Image search: [Google]
capturedgermansinfrance1944.jpg
247KB, 1200x811px
>>84283357
>german soldiers
>all look like bald neo nazis
really makes you think
>>
>>84283561
>all these aryans died in pow camps

humanity lost that war
>>
>>84283504
I may be wrong but I always thought the same soldier that stabbed the guy to death was the one that shot tom hanks and got killed by the translator at the end. So they're all one guy

>>84283561
>nazis look like neo-nazis
huh
>>
>>84283606
>germans pows all died in american camps

No
>>
>>84283679
No, the guy stabbing Mellish is some SS soldier, not the guy they let escape
>>
>>84283679
I thought so as well but the shot of his face when he finishes walking down the stairs past upham and looks down the street gives a perfect view. different dude.
>>
>>84283770
and different uniform
>>
>>84283504
as in the guy Tom Hanks lets go after killing the medis is the guy that shoots tom hanks and is then shot by upham.

the guy that does the stabbing and upham lets go is a different guy.
>>
>>84283606

Germans had best pow experience stateside of any group in the war besides italians, who are you trying to lie to asshole. They were going to movies in the U.S while our own citizens were being interned.
>>
>>84283800
Well spotted, wish I could notice those things. I don't know many specifics about the military, more just battles and things.
>>
File: 1488057967668.jpg (48KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1488057967668.jpg
48KB, 629x505px
http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/081598/met_2a1priva.html
>>
>>84283830
had a chuckle at this story
>He and another POW were transferred to a camp in San Bernardino, CA. The army assigned two MP's in two jeeps to transport them there, about an 8 hour drive across the desert. As soon as they left base, the two MPs stopped and told the two POW's to drive one jeep so that the two MP's could chat on the long drive. The POWs were told told to follow the MP jeep. It wasn't long before the POWs got lost, never to find their MP's again. So they drove on to San Bernardino on what is now Interstate 10. When he crossed the Colorado River into California, he encountered the agriculture stop where Calif. officers check for prohibited fruit and veg. He panicked, thinking it was a security check. Two German POW's, driving alone in a US Army jeep in WWII across the Southwest US would not look good. But, they just asked him if he had any fruit and waived him on. He eventually found his way to the base, late a night, and their MP's were already there, fed, and bed.
>>
One was in the Wehrmacht and the guy in the end was Waffen SS
>>
>>84285915
Steamboat Willie is also wearing SS garb.
>>
>>84286439
He doesn't have a SS insigna
>>
>>84286525
Yeah you're right nvm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.