[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is "leaving the toilet seat up" portrayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: toilet seat.jpg (114KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
toilet seat.jpg
114KB, 1600x1200px
Why the fuck is "leaving the toilet seat up" portrayed as such a horrific disgusting act in basically every american film ever?

If you see the seat up you can atleast be sure that the man using it before had some decency of actually lifting the seat and not just aiming and pissing right in and around the toilet while the seat is down.
If men can lift the seat, the least women should be able to do is just to put the seat down, especially in these days of "equality".
And don't give me the "but what if I want to jump blindly on the toilet with my bare ass without looking", you're a hopeless degenerate if falling in the fucking toilet is a plausible life situation you can find yourself in.
>>
Women aren't used to seeing the side of the toilet we use. It doesn't look aesthetic to them and it scares them that something like that is in their home. They were probably ok shitting in their drawers before we gave them the toilet and now they want something to control about it. Patriarchy birches.
>>
This random rant kinda reminded me of this:
https://youtu.be/lt0SzN02tMw
>>
It's not really portrayed as a horrific disgusting act though. It's just a minor annoyance to women and one of those stupid tropes writers use to try and make characters seem relatable
>>
>>84282401
it's a sitcom meme that resonates with people who style their lives after television (~80%+ of americans)
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (75KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
75KB, 452x339px
>>
Women are terrible at comedy and that's all they could think of to joke about back when "muh vagina" wouldn't get past the FCC.
>>
>>84282822
this meme is old and women weren't tv writers back then, you can thank men for this one
>>
you should be flushing your toilet with the seat and lid down anyway. doing otherwise means transfering particles from your toilet bowl all around the rest of your bathroom. on to your toothbrush for example.
>>
>>84283121
>not shitting and pissing right on everyone's toothbrush to build strong family immunity

You'll never make it.
>>
>>84282501
Where's the "joke" part?
>>
>>84284100
that's the joke
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.