[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: movies/series you wish you could see for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Prison-Break.jpg (133KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Prison-Break.jpg
133KB, 1200x600px
ITT: movies/series you wish you could see for the first time again.
Pic related. Say what you want about the series as a whole but the first season was god-tier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wYo58xK8w
>>
Lost first 1 season.
Prison break 1 season.
Heroes 1 season.
Good times.
>>
S1 Prison Break was only good, not great. Could have been great if it weren't forced to be 22 episodes or whatever. It was only supposed to be a mini-series.
>>
>tfw no scofield as your prison bitch
kill me now pls
>>
td s1
>>
>>84276242
I am rewatching Prison Break recently actually, done with Season 1 now and started Season 2. Season 1 had some comfy elements but also some annoying moments. I think the show had some great characters, but this sort of meme "there's a plan- the plan is going wrong. I have another plan, but it's risky as fuck. The plan is still not working. Plan C, yes why i had it in my sleeve all along." well, it can only work so long and even after they escape, you throw all realism out the window right?
And i think this meme doesn't allow some great characters to be fully developped, like Kellerman, T-bag or Mahone.
It's kinda too focused on Mastermind Michael and his plans.
>>
>>84276242
S1 > S3 > S2 > S4

Prison break works better when they're actually in prison
>>
>>84279456
Where is S5?
>>
>>84278453

Season 1 was a perfect run with absolutely no filler, you dingus.
>>
>>84276242
>the first season was god-tier.

waaaaaaay too much filler to be even remotely close to "god tier"
>>
>>84280816
prison break was awful. main character is a gary sue and the prison map tattoo was ridiculous
>>
>>84279492
In Yemen.
>>
>>84279416

middle of season 2 is when the show really goes to shit.

>>84279456

I'd agree with those rankings, but add a power gap between 1 and everything else.

>>84279492

worst season, but to be fair, it was pretty close in quality to season 4.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.