[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Johnny Depp's acting? Er, sorry, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What do you think of Johnny Depp's acting?

Er, sorry, I guess he doesn't want us to call it that. What do you think of his lying?
>>
>>84274969
>What do you think of his lying?

it's mendacious
>>
>>84274969
He's great in serious roles. Most recent being Black Mass, that flick is decent.

I love him as Cap'n Jack, but he was a caricature and out of shape in the recent one.
>>
>>84275462
Some of his lines were very... Trumpian. It was gross.
>>
>>84275543
he was obviously pissed, he even knew hed get shit press with what he was about to say.

i think he doesnt give a single fuck now about his life..

his kids probably barely see him, he fucked off his qt french wife for a succubus who fucked his looks up.. he probs wants to be killed by the fbi.
>>
>>84275603
Yeah, that actually seems likely. He's like Depardieu, lost everything that's important to him so he's like "Bring it on, Death."
>>
I use to think he was a decent actor but I now recently it's pretty clear he's overrated
>>
>>84275742
Why is that? He actually is legitimately talented. He also has one of the coolest voices I've ever heard out of an American, usually you have to go to a British actor to hear cool voices.
>>
>>84275855
>tfw bredan fraser is trying to imitate depp voice to be cool and suave in that AOL interview or whatever
kek
>>
>>84275990
Got a video? That sounds hilarious.
>>
>>84276183
this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIbdRQHINMI

its like he's trying to imitate that "mysteriousness" of Depp in interviews lol with the grungy voice, the second one is the best at the start kek.
>>
blumpf
>>
>>84276223
Haha wow, he really is. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, he does not have the appearance or voice to pull that off. Just comes off as an awkward, possibly autistic mumbler.
>>
File: Big_Dog.jpg (13KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Dog.jpg
13KB, 264x320px
Don't like Johnny? What's the matter? Too DEPP for you?
>>
>>84276306
thats exactly what i was thinking kek

he could be dark and mysterious but the way he looks is absolutely "JUST" ville..
>>
chekc em
>>
>>84277844
Ouch...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.