[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the mood for Bullshit. What are the best episodes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: penn and teller bs.jpg (37KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
penn and teller bs.jpg
37KB, 640x330px
I'm in the mood for Bullshit. What are the best episodes? I watched the ones about NASA and Wal-Mart hate last night.
>>
>>84271561
The one about libertarianism
>>
I hate these kinds of snide shows. All they really do is support the status quo while giving you the illusion of having learned something.
>>
>>84271603
They did an episode about how global warming is bullshit.
>>
Recycling, cheerleaders, profanity, Boy Scouts, cryptozoology, handicap parking, dolphins, organic food, and lawns.
>>
>>84271620
Yeah, they're usually typical sarcastic Bill Maher-tier faggots in regards to a lot of stuff, but they aren't completely biased towards the left.
>>
>>84271603
>hasn't seen the show
>>
the one on lawns is surprisingly good
>>
>>84271620
>>84271703
kill yourselves as soon as humanly possible
>>
>>84271561
The episode where they prove tobacco smoke is safe for you.
>>
>>84272833
No, the argument was that grown adults should be allowed to make their own decision. It's the Libertarian argument of the goverment not being a nanny that decides what adults can or cannot do with their bodies. The same argument used for legal weed.
>>
>>84271703
>but they aren't completely biased towards the left.

They're libertarians, you get more than 2 choices you know. There was a thread the other day about how Matt Stone and Trey Parker are liberals (they aren't, they're libertarian, which despite the same root word, are very different things).

Establishment Pepsi and Coke types cannot fathom that there's more options than liberal and conservative and neither side understand (or cares to understand) what liberty and freedom really mean. And spoiler both righty-tighties and lefty-loosies in this nation both hate actual freedom.

And to get back on topic for a second. The one on Walmart was pretty funny, when all these little mom and pop businesses were saying Walmart runs a lot of good paying local jobs out of town... Then they would ask these little mom and pop businesses what they pay and the answer was nearly always minimum wage with no benefits. Walmart was paying better than all of these places along with better benefits and vacation time.

Like most Libertarians they are free market capitalists.
>>
I liked the Moon conspiracy guy in "Conspiracy Theories"
>>
Where can I watch this?
I was looking for it not long ago, but all I found were a few episodes, or parts of them, on YouTube.
>>
File: 1495940321521.jpg (49KB, 494x433px) Image search: [Google]
1495940321521.jpg
49KB, 494x433px
>>84271574
>>
File: Toby_the_sapient_pig.jpg (32KB, 264x435px) Image search: [Google]
Toby_the_sapient_pig.jpg
32KB, 264x435px
>>84271603
They say in one of the episodes "we know we're preaching to the choir, and we don't mind that".
They are there to be entertainers first. This is proven by the fact all the best episodes are the ones where they shit on people who are obviously nuts, stupid, or lying. Like moonlanding conspiracy theorists, new age hippies with magic healing rocks and cold reading "psychics" making money off peoples mourning. These people are the easiest to make good jokes about and easiest to laugh at. Very few political points to be scored.

Their political episodes at best should only convince somebody to look more into the specific topics rather than just accept what the media tells you. For the most part they aren't dishonest about this.
>>
>daily reminder that this show was funded by a think tank whose purpose was to defend big coal and secure a positive public opinion for coal mining
It's literally corporate propaganda.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.