[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss the movie Step Brothers? Or does that not belong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: step_brothers_movie_poster_01.jpg (244KB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
step_brothers_movie_poster_01.jpg
244KB, 800x1189px
Can we discuss the movie Step Brothers? Or does that not belong on /tv/, the television and film board.
>>
top notch film
>>
>>84269114
Yes you can, fire away
>>
>>84269114
It's so funny, my mom laughed her ass off, and she typically hates comedy with f-bombs. One of the better American comedy movies of the past 10 years.
>>
File: 1498369151869.png (352KB, 764x496px) Image search: [Google]
1498369151869.png
352KB, 764x496px
>>84269227
are bonita fish really big?
>>
It was all the asbestos in here, that's what did it!
>>
The whole scene with them in the bedroom talking trash was hilarious
>>
File: 1497725516376.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1497725516376.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>tfw you were invited to see Step Brothers in theaters but the time interrupts your 4pm Cops watching
>>
"Time to say goodbye" at the end is one of my favorite will ferrell scenes.
>>
>>84269114
>velociraptors
>>
Why you so sweaty?
>>
hahahahaha will ferrell is soooo funny!!! xD!!!
>>
>>84269516
This scene was so hilarious and out of the blue I love how even will Ferrell and dr broole got weirded out by that. What really sells that scene is how he acts like an actual velociraptor
>>
>>84269114
l-o-l soooo funnyy xD
>>
>>84269114
>don't loose your dinosaur

Words to live by
>>
>>84270045
Kek I remember this
>>
i used to smoke weed with johnny hopkins. it was johns hopkins and sloan kettering and they were blazing that shit every day
>>
>>84269792
I was watchin cops
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.