[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate clickbait, no fucking badass monsters from the movie/novel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0783.jpg (22KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
22KB, 182x268px
The ultimate clickbait, no fucking badass monsters from the movie/novel. All they have are moths and ghosts because those are cheaper than actual monsters. This show just exists to trick king fans into watching it.
>>
File: ,.,.,.,..jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
,.,.,.,..jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>>84267517
where the fuck are the monsters you ask something ripped that bitches jaw off and pulled here into the mist .I do agree though fuck these little bugs and shit if it does turn into a supernatural mist with no monsters I will stop watching but I think they are just holding off until a few more episodes in.
>>
>>84267826
They didn't show the monsters in the show yet. In the movie we got giant tentacles in the first 15 minutes
>>
>>84267826
They didn't show the monsters in the show yet. In the movie we got giant tentacles in the first 15 minutes
>>
We didn't even see the monster in the show. In the movie we saw tentacles in like the first 15 minutes
>>
File: x.jpg (194KB, 976x796px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
194KB, 976x796px
>>
File: z.jpg (43KB, 947x130px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
43KB, 947x130px
>>
>>84267517
kino
>>
>>84268334
what vomit
>>
We didn't even see the monster in the show. In the movie we saw tentacles in like the first 15 minutes
>>
>>84269706
i wouldnt even mind it so muc if we at least got cool creature designs...but that seems to be on the backburner in favor of social justice themes...so far we have date rape, gay conversion, police brutality, and slut shaming
>>
NO U DONT UNDERSTAND HUMANS R DUH REAL MONSTERS!!!!
>>
>>84267517

Dubs and im gay forever please ignore this
>>
>>
its not awful so far there was a lot of SJW for the first 3/4ths of the pilot but the second episode felt like it was settling in to a horror setting.
>>
File: 1496850904713.png (206KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
1496850904713.png
206KB, 320x312px
>>84268334

>any of this
>mattering in The Mist

Immediately discarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.