[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigga, just get in a plane and go to China or Japan. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: It follows.jpg (42KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
It follows.jpg
42KB, 750x750px
Nigga, just get in a plane and go to China or Japan. What's it going to do? Get in a plane too?

Imagine that fucking demon trying to get through TSA security
>>
Or save the money and rape a chick.
>>
>>84266847
>white people
>smart

pick one
>>
>>84266847
>Get in a plane too?
why not?
no one can see it
all it would have to do is sit in an empty sit, or stand in storage til landing after casually walking onto the plane while it was boarding passengers
then get off and begin the walk to it's victim
nothing stopping it from getting somewhere but something physically stopping it. and it's strength is unknown. it may even be able to simple walk through an ocean.
>>
>>84266847
>he thinks going to china or japan is easier than just fucking someone
kek
>>
File: 1442899921880.jpg (148KB, 800x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1442899921880.jpg
148KB, 800x1107px
>>84267099
>>
>>84266891
>rape
Pay for a prozzie, they're most likely to keep the chain going.
>>
>>84266910
You cant just casually walk onto a boarding plane anon
>>
>>84267099
El Oh El mister shitposter. Do you think your little sarcastic post hinting at my virginity is supposed to hurt me? Oh contraire. You can't hurt me. Are you stupid? Are you dense? What are you trying to accomplish besides your little facade of superiority that masks your loneliness and insecurity? Are you happy? Are you satisfied with your constant failure and shortcomings? I pity you...I really do? Just please- please tell me how pathetic it is to be you. I really want to know what the day in the life in a loser really is like.
>>
>>84266891
or rape a shark
>>
Why do people try to bring logic into horror movies?
>>
>>84267584
Horror monsters are infinitely better if they have clearly defined rules otherwise it just feels like an excuse to have a collection of cool scenes.
>>
>>84267274
You can when you're an invisible demon curse thing
>>
>>84266903
>Says a nog who lives in a society that whites created.
>>
>implying it won't just go to Japan by the sea
It's a shapeshifting monster, you have no reason to believe it won't transform into a shark or something.

Aw fuck, did I just explain Jaws 4?
>>
>>84266847
>go to russia
>fuck a bunch of literally whores
>never worry about it again
>>
>>84266847
Sorry but it could teleport.

>They drive all night
>Next morning it's at the cabin
>>
>still missing the point of the film
>still hung over the sex part

Plebs
>>
ITT: That's not how it works
>>84267940
>>
>>84268076
So what was the point?
>>
>>84266847
The creator said it's smart enough to use planes
>>
>What's it going to do? Get in a plane too?
>Imagine that fucking demon trying to get through TSA security
No one else can see it, retard.
>>
>>84268685
Death is utterly inescapable, and that's what drives and terrifies people.

The scary thing isn't some quick turbo killer with an axe. At least with that it will be quick, or you can hide or something. The scary thing about it is that no matter where you are, it knows where, and is coming for you, and will never, ever stop. And even if you manage to switch it via sex, you never really know if you're safe.
>>
>>84268815
No, it's a metaphor for aids
>>
>>84269137
THIS.
>>
>>84269334
>>84269137
they werent gay men
>>
>>84269137
>>84269334

It was a metaphor for shame and promiscuity. The people fucking around get pursued and destroyed by it, and trying to fuck their way out of it never works. You escape the crosshairs for a little while but eventually it does come and get you.

When she gave up trying to escape her whore past and realized fucking the badboy across the street didnt work either, she just settled for the beta orbitter and accepted that it would follow them both. They both shared the duty of it following them, and the occassional bang would reset it.

Its a great idea turned into a shitty film with inconsistent rules.
>>
>>84266847
>implying americans have passports
>>
It's a metaphor for shrinking American white middle-class and white flight. There is a reason why this movie is set in Detroit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ietK_lZyDNY

You guys sure are plebs.
>>
>>84272345
Sheeeit...
>>
>>84267900
There's no evidence it can transform into non-human shapes. If it doesn't show it in the film, you can't assume that it has those powers
Fucking a prostitute in Thailand or Amsterdam is the best answer. Sex tourists constantly coming in and out so even if her clients die it's highly unlikely the monster will reach her before she's fucked someone else.
The movie was shit though.
>>
>>84268010
That doesn't make any sense. If it could teleport why did the swimming pool scene happen? Why wouldn't it just teleport to them and kill them? Why would it bother walking slowly to them if it could just *teleports behind u*?
It can't teleport
>>
>>84268693

Well that's dumb, because it's invisible if you don't have the curse. Imagine the awkward scenario where it even gets on a plane and sits on someone else's seat, then they try to sit down. The plane won't take off if a paying customer can't sit in their seat because an invisible demon is sitting there.

>>84267940
You just have to fuck one and hope she fucks a bunch of people who also fuck- you can only pass it on once. But even if you do that, you still pretty much have to live in fear assuming it'll plow through everyone and get to you.

Best bet is to get yourself locked up by some government agency and get them interested in it.
>>
>>84266891
>>84267247
>withdraw all your money from your bank account
>get five female prostitutes and five male prostitutes
>fly to the other side of the USA so you have some time before it gets to you
>book a motel room and fuck on of the females
>female 1 fucks man 1. Man 1 fucks female 2 (you can see where this is going)
>have them create a 12-person chain with you furthest away.
>Let them go free but make them promise to fuck as many people as possible.
That poor demon is gonna be rushing around trying to keep up with everyone the last prostitute fucks.
>>
>>84273356
>Best bet is to get yourself locked up by some government agency and get them interested in it.

>"Hi, I'd like you to monitor me as I have this thing following me, and it's going to kill me."
>"O-okay, what did you say was your name again?"
>"Anon, anyway, can you take me to a facility to study this thing and eventually stop it?"
>"S-sure, anon."
>get sent to mental hospital.
>get fucked to death by doppelganger of nurse ratchet.
>>
File: 1497488117883.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1497488117883.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
>>84273447
>cucks have the highest chance of survival
What did tehy mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_1942.jpg (65KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1942.jpg
65KB, 540x568px
>>84272345

holy shit, this is fucking epic and redpilled lad. didn't know this film was so god damn based.

Detroit also has been under democratic rule for the past 50 years. coincidence?

How do we meme this to the normies?
>>
File: 14987365145.png (7KB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
14987365145.png
7KB, 256x196px
>>84266847
>>84273356
>be invisible demon
>/tv/ autists think that it couldn't just walk into the cargo hold of a boat or plane and patiently wait
>>
File: 0 (4).jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0 (4).jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>84273647
Outrun it at first obviously.

It moves as fast as your brain.
>>
>>84267702
>whites created.
oooookay faggot. your girl prefers black dick
>>
>>84272248
>It was a metaphor for shame and promiscuity.
this
>>
>>84273676
you dumb faggot, this isn't about outrunning it, it always knows where you are. Did you not watch the fucking movie you sperg?
>>
>>84267274
low iq
>>
jesus fucking christ autists

the scary thing about it isn't that it's tough to get away from

it's scary because it never stops and no matter how many people you fuck and how far you go you'll always be looking over your shoulder in case it's coming for you

it's similar to zombies in that respect, it's not that they're such a big threat, it's that they represent the inescapable horror of mortality
>>
>>84273557
Go back to pol
>>
File: IMG_1274.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1274.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>84273865

Years.
>>
>>84267584
Dont you know, it's the director David who always starts this thread about his movie. Like every week.

Hi David you cunt.
>>
>>84273845
Except multiple people have explained scenarios in which you'd never have to worry again
It's a trash film, and that's okay. The only annoying thing is when autists make up powers that weren't ever shown on screen to try and refute that the film they like is shit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.