[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It genuinely bothers me that people are still pretending that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 27

File: images.jpg (53KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
53KB, 666x999px
It genuinely bothers me that people are still pretending that this film wasn't godawful.

Seriously, every single youtuber or blogger is still hailing this film as the second coming of Christ.

Why?

Why hasn't anyone called it out as the piece of shit it is yet?
>>
Because it's meant to make up for the atrocity that was Ghostbusters and Amy Schumers stand up special. While Wonderwoman did indeed suck, it's a lie we all agree upon in order to pacify radical feminism and any accusations of prejudice.
>>
Feminism and fear of feminism backlash.
>>
File: noplsguis.jpg (18KB, 452x476px) Image search: [Google]
noplsguis.jpg
18KB, 452x476px
>>84265188
>>84265247
>>
>>84265247
when was this agreed to? mustve missed the memo
>>
>>84265188
I went to see it with a hot chick and she let me fingerbang her during it, so it has its uses.
>>
Can someone tell me what the fuck was up with that boat scene? It was so cringy, and it just went on and on forever.
>>
>>84265291
Yeah. It's sort of a grand societal thing holistic in scope. No memo. Just sort of a wink and nod thang.
>>
File: 1496176197821.jpg (54KB, 750x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496176197821.jpg
54KB, 750x300px
it's the flick the american public(see a vocal minority) needs right now
>>
>>84265478
How is a woman beating up and killing WW1 soldiers the hero we need right now?
>>
>>84265478
Is this mike ryan embarrassed about posting that? He should be.
>>
>>84265615
Bash the fash amirite?
>>
>>84265704
The Kaiser wasn't a fascist.
>>
File: hendricks.jpg (483KB, 1280x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hendricks.jpg
483KB, 1280x2048px
>>84265188
Name an on screen romance better than Diana/Steve
>>
>>84265188
it's the same people who insist MoS, BvS and SS are good too. And I agree with you totally about it being godawful. It was so bad I couldn't even finish watching it
>>
>>84265730
absolutely Kino mammaries
>>
File: 1497909642696.jpg (346KB, 1920x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1497909642696.jpg
346KB, 1920x1368px
>>84265615
who knows
it's just how they deal with him
>>
I thought it was alright. A little long. Near the end I really wanted to get up and go outside and smoke.

My mom LOVED it though. So I give it points there.
>>
I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky female movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
>>84265257
THIS.

>>84265478
What a retard... My god.
>>
>>84265831
How old are you?
>>
File: ww1497276293053.jpg (102KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
ww1497276293053.jpg
102KB, 500x616px
>>84265756
Use the complete version.
>>
>>84265881
27. Why?
>>
can't wait how butthurt you'll be when it gets Oscar noms lel
>>
>>84265188
Pretty much anyone with empathy, or anyone that's been in a remotely non-toxic romantic relationship, will love this movie. It's kind of an autist/ Virgin filter desu.

>people will think I'm shit-posting but people who like it will know I'm telling the truth

Really fucking sad, to be honest.
>>
>>84265904
Why are you going to watch a superhero movie with your mom?
>>
>>84265947
I'm 25 and did the same with my parents and sister. What is so odd about it?
>>
>>84265947
Because I'm not an asshole who doesn't hang out with his mom?
>>
>>84265947
not the guy you're responding to but some people have decent relationships with their families and enjoy bonding with them by going to see widely popular films at the cinema

i do not personally do this but don't pretend like it's weird
>>
>>84265885
I don't really understand this. Nobody actually thinks superheroes are real. I'm not sure what it means by "expectations".
>>
>>84265615
>>84265729
Germans deserve to die for their countless crimes against the white race for over millennia.
>>
Look, this is a movie about fascist, bigoted RACISTS finally losing. We have taken a lot of lumps lately, it was her fucking turn, but America decided to embrace hate instead of progress, which is really sad. Women have come so far, yet it was shown how much further there is still to go when Hillary wasn't given her rightful victory.

This movie shows that women can and will succeed, that love trumps hate and that the fucking fascists aren't as strong as they think. This is what we needed as a country to finally move forward.
>>
>>84265970
>>84265981
>>84265984
Wonder Woman is the kind of film guys go to see to get laid. Like Titanic. It's not a family movie.
>>
>>84266017
>this shitposter again
>>
>>84265990
Radical left wing groups make memes of superheroes who fought Nazis in their respective comics (Captain America, Wonder Woman) punching various right wing figures, much in the same way /pol/ does with Pepes taking dumps on Wojak versions of left wing figures.
>>
>>84266035
I go to movies because I want to see them.
>>
>>84265990
Look, Harry Potter defeated Voldemort, alright? We have to defeat Drumpf!
>>
File: 1495234713572.jpg (65KB, 377x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495234713572.jpg
65KB, 377x500px
>>84265188

It's a stealth red-pill movie that even flew under Armond White's radar:

>Themyscira is a PC college university
>WW leaves it a pontificating SJW, her head full of ideals and a naive world-view
>has a simplistic idea of how to resolve a world war, despite the men she meets continually relating its complexity
>follows through on her mission, only to find that she's been manipulated by a crafty elitist
>he offers her the choice to wipe out "men" in favor of an ecological paradise occupied by a godly elite
>now red-pilled by this disclosure, she rejects and defeats him
>but he leaves his mark anyway...the ruthlessly unfair armistice he helped draft propelled Hitler into power a decade later

It's the story of a schoolgirl becoming an adult, and abandoning ideals in favor of reality.
>>
>>84265756
Best part about this feminist fantasy is that Trump's treasury secretary produced the movie
>>
>>84266035
I disagree.
>>
It was a piece of shit. Terrible fx. Gal raspy gadot is just hot but can't act for shit. Fight scenes were mediocre. Plot holes everywhere. How the fuck can people willingly say it's good. This fucking needs to stop.
>>
It looked mediocre from the get outset.

It genuinely bothers me that people are still going to see movies of this genre.

Are you not bored yet?
>>
>>84265188
I just saw it. I don't want to say it's godawful, but I certainly wouldn't call it good. The thing about capeshit is this: Marvel movies are cookie-cutter paint-by-numbers consumerist trash, but they at least have a sense of fun and adventure. Wonder Woman was just cookie-cutter paint-by-numbers consumerist trash.

Plus, Gal Gadot has negative charisma and the pacing was whack.
>>
>>84266185
Doesn't matter if you disagree. Most of these youtubers who speak so positively about this film do so because they went to see it with a bitch and they either got laid or sucked off afterwards.
>>
>>84266167
>h-hey guys! this "KILL ALL WHITE MEN" film is a secret red pill in disguise!
>if you look at things REALLY closely, and interpret them in a certain way, you can come to completely different conclusions than what the film actually intended and the audience is obviously not going to receive!
>trust me this film with a female mary sue protagonist and almost exclusively male villains will DEFINITELY defeat feminism!!!
>>
>>84266167
>stealth

Everything you wrote is obvious to anyone who watches.
>>
>>84266247
what parts of it were "KILL ALL WHITE MEN"?
>>
>>84265188
Because people can't even admit the Rogue One sucks, let alone anything with a fucking cape in it.
>>
>>84266240
Yeah, you seem like a real expert on people and how they think about media.
>>
>>84266167
When will snyderniggers realize that things that seem deep to them are obvious to everyone else? My money's on never.
>>
File: PleaseTaMeetcha.jpg (49KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
PleaseTaMeetcha.jpg
49KB, 446x299px
>>84266286

Correction: it's obvious to US.

But the SJW MSM swallowed the pill, didn't they?
>>
>>84266293
I'm looking for a synopsis of the film, hold on for a sec.
>>
>>84266240
YouTubers are actually pleb. What does being sucked off have to do with a movie. That's like the most beta association ever. If a bitch is into you she will suck you off.
>>
>>84266349
you haven't seen it so don't bother trying to convince me of anything
>>
>>84266293
>Film supports "kill all white men"
>Everyone killed by the heroes is a German

Pick one
>>
>>84266326
I don't need to be an expert to know that most men will do absolutely anything for female approval, including lying to themselves about their own tastes.
>>
>>84266402
Kind of ironic how she's so sad humans are dying then she goes on to kill so many. Then once Aries is defeated all the Germans are good? So she just killed good people who were brain washed.
>>
>>84266382
Millions of men were sucked off when Titanic aired, because the final sacrifice scene got all the women extremely aroused. Films in theaters are used as social tools, and that includes using them to get your dick wet.
>>
>>84265947
>goddamn normie
>>
>>84266487
No, all the Germans aren't good. The whole point was that Ares didn't make anyone evil. Jesus fuck, did you even pay attention at all? Ares hams it up the entire time he's on screen explaining literally everything to you.
>>
>>84265188

>been watching it at least once every weekend
>wasn't able to do that with other films because I couldn't stand it or they were taken off the theater for no success
>still like the film every time
>already know it will be in the Top 5 BTFOs of 2017
>not even a need to praise it a little in the social media I don't use since normies are already doing the hard work for me

I thank everyone beginning with Jenkins and /ourgal/ for the good times had.
>>
>>84266487
Don't forget how she made the final villain explode with the power of love.
>>
>>84266544
This. The Germans were endlessly vilified in this movie. It was honestly kind of disgusting. I can kind of understand doing it in WW2 era movies, but making the Germans of WW1 into cartoon bad guys is just obscene.
>>
>>84266544
They why all the Germans start smiling and hugging the the planeteers once he dies? Why are they happy that their friends were killed violently while whole airfield was being destroyed?
>>
>>84266628
>Invade Belgium
>Murder thousands of innocent merchants are refugees with u-boats
>Violate agreements to stop u-boat usage
>First to use mustard gas after the French used non-lethal tear gas
>"Stop vilifying us! It's not WW2! We dindu nuffin!"

Krauts are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>84266713
Because everyone else were total saints, right?
>>
>>84266637
This
>>
>>84266637
>>84266821
I don't remember this. I had tuned out a little bit and I guess I thought that was just the good guys hugging each other? It was dark and smoky, I don't know how I missed that. If Ares actually did make the Krauts evil and was just lying to Diana, that makes this movie genuine shit.
>>
>>84266637

Look how old they actually are once they take off the masks and nobody is left to yell them orders.

They're just relieved to still be alive after the whole base explosing finally stops and nobody is attacking anybody.
>>
>>84265188
I don't understand the praise but I also don't get why you call it a total piece of shit.

I was finally roped into seeing it today for a family members birthday and while I had heard it was good from others, I was bored watching it for the most part.

The action felt more like the wire work stunts of crouching tiger hidden dragon with no weight to movement or actions and results and an undetermined "power" of WW that seemed to change; one minute she's knocked back by menial hand-to-hand combat, next taking mortar fire like its nothing before going back to getting shoved around. Combine that with the know-it-all childish attitude that WW displayed as a character that would pitch fits rather than discuss or even just have a stern stance on the world as she saw it and it felt like a diservice to the character and a bit insulting to the audience I felt. This is supposed to be a genius IQ, master of combat, and god that knows 100+ languages but can't seem to understand that the world outside of her little island, that she knows is protected and unknown to the rest of the world, doesn't believe in the same things. Or heaven forbid she's wrong about something and her whole world crumbles, leaving the ones she loves to fend for themselves like a selfish child.

That being said, the flick wasn't horrible. It had a few moments of emotion (mostly brought on by the music and not the acting) and a story that did line up for the most part, but it did feel kind of cobbled together and made the character too weak. She was almost a stereotype of the selfish, ditsy woman and not like the Wonder Woman of DC fame; this one had Chinese cinema kung-fu powers with wire team included and undefined, yet exceptional levels of plot armor.

And maybe that's what it needed to be; a power fantasy on par with Batman or Superman but geared toward women. I didn't walk out but I'm glad I didn't pay for myself.
>>
>>84266713
The funny thing about this is that most of the time, the guys complaining about how the Germans were portrayed as evil in this movie are not Germans themselves. It was actually the #1 movie over there when it was released.
>>
It was bad for DC standards, good for Marvel standards. Marvelcucks need to shut the fuck you reap what you sow.
>>
>>84265188
>It genuinely bothers me that people are still pretending that this film wasn't godawful.
It wasn't
>Seriously, every single youtuber or blogger is still hailing this film as the second coming of Christ.
Because it's a second not total piece of shit movie for DC.
>>
>>84266867
He didn't make the Germans evil, that's not how Greek gods act. They influence human actions by manipulating their character flaws, but humans always act on their own.
What happened in that final scene is that everybody stopped fighting because there were to fucking gods going at it and throwing shit around. Once they saw the bad guy lose, everybody stopped fighting, not only the Germans.
>>
>>84266028
>We have taken a lot of lumps lately
i thought you guys would be too delusional to see that. people decided they hated you fags more then anything.
>>
>>84267559
>She was almost a stereotype of the selfish, ditsy woman and not like the Wonder Woman of DC fame;
The point of the movie is that she stops being so naive and becomes the WW we all know.
>>
>>84265247
This is such utter horseshit. Ghostbusters was completely shit on online. Its trailer was one of the most disliked videos on youtube, it had a low audience and imdb score of 43% and 5.3, and it barely made back its money.

If we're just talking about "feminist" movies then Rough Night was recently released and it got shit on by critics, audiences, and the box office. Amy Schumer's latest movie, Snatched, was also shit on by everyone and also a box office flop.

Wonder Woman has received higher marks from critics, a very high audiecne score of 92%, and and imdb score of 8.1. It is also highly successful at the box office.

They're not even comparable movies, Ghostbuster 2016 was a reboot starring female leads replacing the male leads and the director went out of his way to dismiss people as sexist. Wonder Woman is the first movie starring Wonder Woman, and Patty Jenkins deliberately went out of her way to say it was not written as a feminist movie.

Just admit that /tv/ got BTFO. It succeeded in every possible measure for success and you're still looking for excuses to complain about it.
>>
>>84267579
Well no shit, the Germans are self hating cucks. It doesn't change anything.
>>
>>84265188
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day anon posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend
>>
>>84265188
Why do you care.
>>
>Suddenly MCUcks don't care about critics anymore
What happened? Two years of spamming RT scores and it all stopped one night. Why the change of heart you hypocritical cocksuckers?
>>
File: 1470181593479.png (97KB, 735x608px) Image search: [Google]
1470181593479.png
97KB, 735x608px
>>84265188
Dcucks got a "win" they won't let it go no matter what they actually think of it.
>>
>>84268417
What is winning? Money made? RT score? Are you that much of a sad Marvelcuck that the actual quality of the films don't even factor into "winning"? I pity you and your corporate whoring.
>>
>>84266247
Dr. Poison, a fucking woman is used as Ares example of the most vile example of humanity

Fucking right wingers are as thin skinned as SJWs.
>>
>>84266247
>mary sue
A superhero is not a fucking Mary Sue. Specially not one that is shown as being too naive during the whole movie, and was completely fooled by the villain until the end.
>>
File: 1491697997654.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491697997654.png
2MB, 1280x720px
It was incredibly mediocre. They put all their 'risk' in the female lead female director combo, so everything else was safer than a marvel movie.
>>
File: 1495975824262.png (200KB, 733x852px) Image search: [Google]
1495975824262.png
200KB, 733x852px
>>84268493
>>
Gadot was a great fish out of water protagonist.

>that "a baby!" when she sees her first baby
>>
>>84268813

>tfw she never had a baby of her own
>tfw she is practically a war widow
>>
>>84265188
>second coming of Christ.

second coming of Christ?

Gadot is literally the AntChrist

Womam or murder, killing thousands of men

and destroying a catholic church?

look at her career, what a strange rise, right?
>>
>>84268808
As predicted, the brain virus has reached far in this Disney whoring fuck.
>>
File: b03968a0d3fa4e8ee33e5c8f26dc0ba8.jpg (606KB, 1121x1920px) Image search: [Google]
b03968a0d3fa4e8ee33e5c8f26dc0ba8.jpg
606KB, 1121x1920px
>>84268051

Even the Academy Award winning Suicide Squad is afraid!
>>
>>84265188
After the positive reception that Farce Awakens got, nothing that mainstream critics say surprises me too much.
>>
>>84268607
I don't see how your example proves your statement.
>>
The scene where just after WW had killed dozens of soldiers and demolished a church, the locals came out to the streets clapping, is definitely one of the most absurd and offensively stupid things I've ever seen in any movie.
>>
>>84270040
It's absurd to you that war could inadvertently damage religious sites?
>>
I feel bad for you cucks that can't enjoy Wonder kino
>>
>>84270083
It's absurd that citizens would immediately flood the streets to applaud the carnage we just witnessed.
>>
>>84265730
is this real
>>
>>84270312
>not cheering for your savior(s)
>>
>>84265478
>YES, WE NEED THIS, WE NEED THESE TWO HOURS OF CAPESHIT THAT HAVE NO RELEVANCE IN THE PLANET, WE NEED THIS FICTIONAL HERO
Capeshit was a mistake.
>>
>>84270312
They're applauding they're finally free. Are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: marveldrones.jpg (670KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
marveldrones.jpg
670KB, 1000x1000px
Where were you for the last 10 years when marvel was doing the same thing?
>its okay when marvel does it
>>
>>84265188
Because they judge it based on capeshit standards and it was the best capeshit since TDK
>>
>>84266035
Now I just need a woman to agree to see it with me.
>>
File: b78.jpg (130KB, 419x421px) Image search: [Google]
b78.jpg
130KB, 419x421px
>>84268051
>that pasta
>>
>>84265188
>every single youtuber or blogger

kek who cares

The movie is still good though
>>
>>84270741
Never mind the dead bodies and debris, right? Never mind that there might still be German soldiers hiding, right? Just let all the women out into the street immediately after a firefight, so they can clap. Because this is an americlap movie, and that's how they apparently think human beings act.
>>
File: gadot3_14972902271826.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gadot3_14972902271826.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
hnnnng
>>
File: Cdp4xfWWEAAKSfq[1].jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cdp4xfWWEAAKSfq[1].jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>84271975
>>
>>84272014
that sucks, the article that this pic was in was about Gal, deceptive bastards
>>
>>84268051
>GotG2 opening weekend $146,510,104
>WW opening weekend $103,251,471
>difference $43,258,633

>GotG2 total by day 22 $318,691,023
>WW total by day 22 $300,555,158
>difference $18,135,865

Really forces you to reflect on this particular issue
>>
>>84265247

fpbp
>>
File: 1483610766917.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483610766917.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
>>84266035
>Wonder Woman is the kind of film guys go to see to get laid. Like Titanic. It's not a family movie.
t. super beta
>>
>>84272386
not that guy but i got laid twice watching WW. The Pine Gadot pairing is so good it gets the girls in the mood.
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (10KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
10KB, 125x93px
>>84272386

>Spending money for pussy
>2017

Kys my man it's never been easier to get laid.
>>
>where I'm from, that's called slavery
>Excuse me, you shrew. We have in this world what's called an economy, where people are paid a competitive wage for their labor. My secretary, whose competency you are undermining, is as capable of the duties I assign her as the money for which she is paid.
>*ignores him*
>I like her, I like her

Surprised this scene is not being discussed more.
>>
File: ggg dating sim.webm (1MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
ggg dating sim.webm
1MB, 900x506px
>>84268051
IT KEEPS GROWING.
>>
China has extended WW's run until July 31st. Weird.
>>
File: ww gal gadot.jpg (68KB, 640x901px) Image search: [Google]
ww gal gadot.jpg
68KB, 640x901px
>>84268051

>Wonder Woman will never be in a big budget film
>Wonder Woman will be lost in BvS
>Wonder Woman will never get made
>Wonder Woman will be cancelled
>Wonder Woman will never survive the Zack Snyder rewrite
>Wonder Woman will never survive the reshoots
>Wonder Woman will never be a good film
>Wonder Woman won't have a good opening weekend
>Wonder Woman won't break 120m
>Wonder Woman won't break 200m
>Wonder Woman won't get its budget back
>Wonder Woman won't outpace MoS
>Wonder Woman won't outpace SS
[/tv/ is here]
>Wonder Woman won't make more than MoS
>Wonder Woman won't make more than SS
>Wonder Woman won't be on par with BvS
>Wonder Woman will never be a huge selling home release
>Wonder Woman will never be nominated for an Oscar
>Wonder Woman will never win an Oscar
>>
File: china poster ww ext.jpg (94KB, 537x768px) Image search: [Google]
china poster ww ext.jpg
94KB, 537x768px
>>84273738
Forgot poster.
>>
File: IMG_8868.png (169KB, 679x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8868.png
169KB, 679x864px
>>
File: joey.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>84265188
>youtuber or blogger

that's why.
>>
>>84273738
>>84273810
It's well on its way to outgross both Guardians movies in China if it hasn't done it already. Extended release means theaters being happy with the numbers its pulling. I don't where this "WW is not doing well overseas" meme comes from tbqh
>>
>>84273874
Last I've read on a chink BO website (not BOM, it's not updated) was that WW made the same as GOTG2 there and it was a few days ago. So they're probably extending its run because of the reasons you mentioned.
>>
>>84273874
>tbqh
Can we please leave reddit speak out of here?
>>
It WAS kinda bad.

Chris Pine stole the show.

Gal Gadot has a nice face, and the book smart ingenue thing worked, but with anything physical she was terrible. And the way the feats were presented was terrible so the director kinda sucks at action.

I liked the fireside scene where they examined the impact war has on even the men strong enough to survive it. Many of the interactions between Steve and Diana were well put together and it felt right.

But I mean the fucking ending. Who oks an edit like that? What a fucking mess, like trying to read a book inside a washing machine.

It really is just successful due to the alternatives in what is currently showing. Any other time of year and it wouldn't do as well.
>>
>>84274639
>Gal Gadot has a nice face
Well I guess, but am I the only one who thinks her skull shape looks weird? It's, like, sloped or something.
>>
>>84275251

It's long.

But she's tall so it fits.
>>
N-next one will fail, am I right marvel bros? 4th time is the c-charm haha
>>
>>84275415
Will JL make a billion now that W\edon is fixing it?
Will that be the one to make big-league blockbuster money?
>>
File: patty gal set.jpg (304KB, 1596x1065px) Image search: [Google]
patty gal set.jpg
304KB, 1596x1065px
>$621.3 million WW as of Friday
When is BOM going to update?
>>
>>84275414
No, her forehead slopes back like her head is malformed or she isn't fully human. The only time she looks OK as Wonder Woman is when they hide it with the tiara.
>>
>>84275442
No chance.
>>
>>84275640
You guys find the weirdest flaws in people.
>>
>>84265188
Didnt someone from /pol/ claim that WonderWoman was preordained to succeed. Like they bought everyone way ahead of time to make up for their constant failures.

Anyway, i just thought it was mediocre as fuck.. Thor-tier, forgetable and uninspired.
>>
>>84275959
>Didnt someone from /pol/ claim that WonderWoman was preordained to succeed.
Please turn on your brain before posting.
>>
>>84274639
see >>84268051 and >>84273793
>>
>>84275999
Well, /pol/ said it would succeed (and that was a conspiracy), and /tv/, yet again, are hilariously wrong.
>>
>>84266167
Yes, the story is good. It's the execution that's awful. I mean literally the basics of how to make a movie. The acting was atrocious. The jokes fell flat. The action was terrible.

I'm talking about the opening act, because that's all I could sit through. I can't speak for the rest of the movie
>>
>>84276084
/tv/ is hilariously wrong but the /pol/ conspiracy is retarded.
>>
>>84276162
They also talked about awards being bought for WW, so i guess we'll know soon enough.
>>
>>84276083

What are you on about?
>>
File: oscars.jpg (216KB, 629x625px) Image search: [Google]
oscars.jpg
216KB, 629x625px
>>84276269
we sure will
>>
File: books.jpg (138KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
138KB, 600x700px
>>84266017
We see you.
>>
File: 1495837288760.jpg (56KB, 676x834px) Image search: [Google]
1495837288760.jpg
56KB, 676x834px
>>84275251
>>Gal Gadot has a nice face
>>
>>84276721
Oh god. At least she has a cute smirk.
>>
I am proud of this movie. Loved the story, every minute of it was dense and entertaining got me thinking and thrilled and felt much like reading a packed romance novel. Gal Gadot is spectacular and WW's first appearance against doomsday was already one of my favorite bits in the previous BvS so once again really bringing that big presence to the screen (reminding me of Xena). I think theres a "touch of magic" and something to pick up on every detail and is a creative retelling of the war. Also wears its influences on its sleeves: with ancient greek tales, movies made in that WW2 period and also the innocent delight of disney movies. Thats of course a miserable description theres much more in the movie and its about relationships especially, the power of love and lastly redemption. Even the mere and banal dialogues by the soldiers in the woods deserve attention they are telling about the big picture. I know people have already said that but this time, women indeed owned men at their own business. Congrats for everyone involved
>>
>>84277250
One thing though is that those superheroes are far too violent they should be protecting the weak rather than killing them (are they heroes or antiheroes?) they should be acting more like superman because killing is really not acceptable. Otherwise, no complaint
>>
>>84277250
pls
>>
>>84265353
They are saying it was ad-libbed so people will say it's genius, but it was just cringeworthy stuttering and babbling

Also, there's no way some of that stuff was in fact made up as they went along. As if Gal Gadot would spontaneously come up with "Clio's treatises on bodily pleasure", although Clio was a muse, not an author, so it might as well be just her being stupid.
>>
>>84265188
>Why is the entertainment media controlled by a single entity, including the critics

That is literally what you are complaining about right now. There is no competition asshole. There is no right, no wrong. It's just get your goyim ass in the seat. That is all. White people are fucking idiots.
>>
>>84269384
That and Jurassic Whores.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.