[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who genuinely loved Chuck? I hated seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: SaulScience_SENSITIVE.jpg (189KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
SaulScience_SENSITIVE.jpg
189KB, 1300x867px
Am I the only one who genuinely loved Chuck?

I hated seeing him sabotage Jimmy, but he was morally justified until the last few episodes
>>
the only people who hated him was, dare I say it, reddit. He was an extremely vulnerable man, but jimmy kept trying to butt into his life.

>>84262626
also, nice 262626 get
>>
>>84262626
>morally justified
Yeah, like when he ridiculized jimmy because he got a degree at the samoa school of law and yet still passed the bar exam, and when his mother died and she called for jimmy, he said to him "she said nothing, it's true"
Always morally justified, what a great man
>>
Chuck was a great character even if he was a total prick. I was actually rooting for him when he tried to overcome his illness
>>
I still can't believe he did it
>>
>>84262785
His reasoning was "James will always be Slippin' Jimmy and the law is sacred"

Yes, he was a dick to Jimmy, but he wasn't wrong for >why< he was.

Good or bad he had a 'fatherly vulnerability' made me love him
>>
who else is just watching because they've sunk too much time to quit and it will probably be canceled soon anyways?
>>
>>84262785
>when his mother died and she called for jimmy, he said to him "she said nothing, it's true"

I think another interpretation could be that he didn't want Jimmy to know that his mom was calling out for him during the time that he went out tgo get food. As in, not wanting him to feel guilty that he was gone during his mother's dying wish to see him. It is clear that he did love Jimmy, he just thought he was a sleaze - and he was right, but of course there is the chicken or the egg argument regarding if Jimmy continued down the path because his brother didn't support him in his efforts to shape up.
>>
>>84263181
it's not going to be cancelled. it's not even bad. action fags are the worst.
>>
>>84262803
I feel the same way. You aren't supposed to like him, but you are supposed to have some sympathy for him and not cheer when he falls.
>>
>>84262626
>>84263151
>Jimmy is the con-man
Chuck pulls off this electricity allergy con on everyone and makes everyone from his employees to court officials suck his dick with it. He isn’t just faking. We saw him telling his ex wife a bunch of junk science justifying it.
>morally justified until recently
“no”
In fact, he’s responsible in major part for Jimmy being who he is. He wanted him to fuck up so he kept driving him towards it. He bided his time and spring his trap and when it didn’t finally “prove” his righteousness and Jimmy's evilness he killed himself.
Chuck is a sort of mirror of Jimmy. It’s Reddit to say he’s the good guy and Jimmy is the bad guy. Neither are. They make each other who they are.
>>
>>84263522
Lolwat, they make it very clear that Chuck thinks he has electrocancer. Also Jimmy was always a fuckup from a young age right up until he became a lawyer, and then when he was a lawyer he was telling people to jump in front of cars to shake down the drivers. Chuck was clearly right about Jimmy.
>>
He faked his death and assumed a new identity as Saul Goodman.
>>
>>84263522
they wouldn't have shown chuck be pained by electricity when he was by himself if was conning people
>>
He was a well conceived antagonist.
>>
>>84262626
I loved Chuck as a well written character. Hated him in terms of what he did and said. Absolutely perfect dynamic with Jimmy and for his evolution into Saul Goodman.

That fucking line of you never mattered to me much or however it was exactly absolutely killed me. He was incredible in that finale.
>>
>>84262626
>morally justified
Shut the hell up, anon. Chuck is/was an utter piece of shit too. Made him hilarious to listen to.
>>
>>84263151
I find him to be a pretty unrealistic character, but the breaking bad extended universe is full of them so who cares? Anyway it's like he has so many sticks up his ass at once, whats seems more likely for someone like him is that he just fucks off from his brother once it's all settled, or I don't know, do what 99% of all people would do if a family member went from being a small time criminal to becoming a lawyer, be happy for them.
>>
I hated him since the ending of season 1 but I really felt bad for him in the last episode. how brutal was Howard's response, god damn
>>
>>84263181
Theres only gonna be 2-3 seasons left.. technically, we are half way...
>>
Whos gonna quit the show when Kim gets killed because of something Jimmy does and thats when he becomes Saul???
>>
>>84266966
Love it too much too much to leave but fuck its gonna hurt
>>
File: Big Up Ya Self.jpg (131KB, 504x362px) Image search: [Google]
Big Up Ya Self.jpg
131KB, 504x362px
>>84264043
>I loved Chuck as a well written character. Hated him in terms of what he did and said.

>moving beyond pleb babby "me no like him!" evaluations

Their may be hope for you.
>>
>yfw kim is still with jimmy because of the sandpiper money and will steal from him

she don't know that the deal will take a lot more time to happen if you consider what she says in the last episode

maybe jimmy didn't tell her about the erin part of the scheme...
>>
>>84262626

Remind me again...why does everyone think Chuck is dead?
>>
>>84268069
Because he died
>>
>>84268069
it was already confirmed, dummy, by the showrunners
>>
>>84262682
>knowing what reddit thinks
Go back
>>
Nah fuck him. Mental illness doesn't excuse you for being an ungrateful son of a bitch. Jimmy should have kicked him to the curb long before.
>>
File: 1490521394760.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490521394760.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>84268618

Waste of a good character.

Should've been:
>Mike reluctantly invites Jimmy to assist him with Gus's schemes
>Jimmy abstains, because he and Chuck are finally starting to make up with one another after he rescues Chuck from the fire
>Hector has Chuck murdered, driving him into Gus's gang
>>
>>84268802
>I don't understand any of the characters
>>
File: 1486569551542m.jpg (91KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
1486569551542m.jpg
91KB, 1024x763px
>>84268868

>season finale ends with Jimmy the Con Artist sacrificing a millions bucks and a lucrative (albeit, on hold) law practice for an asshurt old lady
>I'm the one who doesn't understand the characters.

Rescuing Chuck would've at least justified that plebby change of heart over the short term.
>>
>>84262626
Jimmy is an idiot but Chuck is a fucking cunt that loves to point out how wrong people is and goes fucking mental in no time as soon as he is found to be the biggest idiot there is.
Him dying in the fire is not even the best part, the best part is was his face when they told him at the firm "you won". Winning wasn't everything after all.
Like one of the guys in hitchhikers to the galaxy said "I would rather be happy than right any day".
>>
>>84268802
Ted sucks pleb.
>>
>>84268953
Still better understanding that the guy who literally thinks Jimmy is part of Gus' gang at one point
>>
>that clapping scene
Howard is a fucking beast.
>>
>>84268802
Jimmy and mike were obviously nothing more than distant acquaintances in BB, they can't have them interacting too much in BCS
>>
>>84269056
Howard is fucking brilliant

I don't exactly remember the context but he's walking down the hall of HHM with Kim after he has a tough meeting with her,the camera wraps around his head and he goes from a frown to that welcoming business smile he does

genius
>>
File: 1492846873516.jpg (35KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
1492846873516.jpg
35KB, 300x380px
>>84269025

Would "entourage" or "ensemble" suit you better, Mr. Vidal?

>a million bucks
>for an old lady
>when he and Kim can't even hold onto their firm's HQ

Shit writing, man.

We're entering into BB Season 5 shark jumping waters.
>>
>>84269057
THis is what shits me about the show, its really 2 stories combined, Better call saul, and This is where mike comes from, all in one...
>>
>>84269917
You gotta retain the viewership of ADHD babbies/ultraplebs somehow
>>
>>84270190
Yeah BCS alone would be only half way through season 2 by now..
>>
>>84263181

Awww...disappointed that Jimmy hasn't visited the fireworks factory yet?
>>
File: 33866_ppl.jpg (109KB, 644x274px) Image search: [Google]
33866_ppl.jpg
109KB, 644x274px
>>84269019
What did you say about me you little bitch?
>>
howard is the only good guy in this show. kim a close second
>>
chuck vs jimmy aside i can't forgive him for firing best character ernesto after he manipulated him like that. i can't even tell if he fired him from HMM or from being his errand boy
>>
>>84270759
I got mad at Howard when he tried to put Kim in her place when she was eating with Mesa Verde
>>
>>84270759
This. Plus Mike
>>
>>84263181
Mega pleb :(
>>
>>84268802
Oh yeah you sure know best

Post a screenplay you've written
>>
>>84271944
He fired him from HHM, Ernesto will never be hired again by a prestigious firm because of it, at least his status as a Fring will give him work as one of the Pollos hermanos lawyers I guess
>>
>>84272229
>Ernesto
>Fring
What the fuck are you talking about anon?
>>
chuck is a nice throwback to when people would use fun and creative psychosis for attention, now days everyone just becomes a tranny.
>>
>>84269233
He gets 20% of the final deal. So I believe about $220,000.
>>
File: rolling_eyes_breaking_bad.gif (1MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
rolling_eyes_breaking_bad.gif
1MB, 400x226px
>>84272229
A black guy with a Spanish name so he must be related to the other black guy with a Spanish name.
>>
>>84272304
>Looks just like Gus
>has the right age
>college graduate working most likely for free as an intern yet he has an expensive pimp ride
>he is a nice, decent, law abiding guy,a perfect misdirection for the "big reveal"
>>
>>84266923
>2-3 seasons left

no, just one season left. Next year we will end with full Saul.
>>
>>84274164
Odenrirck confirmed 2 more seasons
>>
>>84274191
>Odenrirck confirmed 2 more seasons
he is a lying cunt. Have you learned nothing from the show?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.