[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meant to be a parody of Frankenstein >is actually the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: young-frankenstein2.jpg (213KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
young-frankenstein2.jpg
213KB, 1600x900px
>meant to be a parody of Frankenstein
>is actually the best Frankenstein
How the hell did that happen
>>
gene-ius wilder must've happened
>>
Gene Wilder & great writing
>>
>black and white
Hear it's great, sucks that I can never watch it
>>
>>84253473
It's made from love of the source material
>>
>>84253473
this magnificent bastard
>>
>>84255477
Bought his BluRay collection. It's amazing.
>>
>what knockers!
>oh, thank you doctor
>>
>>84253854
this
>>
>>84256167
10/10
Would not mind having a roll in the hay with.
>>
>>84253854
>>84256208
What are you guys a bunch of babies?
>>
>>84256208
>>84253854
Fags
>>
>>84253854
better be bait, asshole
>>
>>84253473

They had a absolute blast making it. The stories I read about it make it sound like they all were having the time of their lives when filming. They were all good friends in real life and they would joke around and brainstorm with each other between takes.
>>
>>84253854
Annnd you consider yourself a film fan?
>>
>1974 Blazing Saddles
>1974 Young Frankenstein
>1975 Sherlock Holmes Smarter Brother

What an amazing two years for Gene Wilder and Madeline Khan.
>>
>>84253854
Adam Dogfucker Johnson in the thread.
>>
>>84253576
Wilder wrote the movie. So basically it was all Wilder.

And obviously the rest of the great cast and of course Mel Brooks.
>>
>>84259549
Can't believe I never heard of the 3rd one. Just read the synopsis, and saw Marty is in it too. I'll definitely have to check it out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.