[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better comedian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFa eqLDbSMI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 38

File: slee.jpg (8KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
slee.jpg
8KB, 300x171px
Name a better comedian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFaeqLDbSMI
>>
>HE FELL THROUGH THE BAR, STU!

bravo
>>
ratko mladic
>>
>>84246271
Unironically the best
>>
>LE UKIP LE BIGOTS

10/10 comedy wow
>>
>>84246501
What makes Stu great is that he doesn't do shit like that.
>>
File: Richard-Herring.jpg (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Herring.jpg
2MB, 2000x3000px
>>84246271
>>
>>84246271
I clapped! I clapped when the man said something I agree with! I clapped and I laughed too!
>>
>>84246271
james corden has let himself go
>>
>>84246271
i'm white and I love him, and I'm white.
>>
>>84246501
confirmed for not actually watching any of based stu
>>
hey guys did you know that Ng Lee sounds like angry?
>>
>>84246271
>"haha im being not-funny on purpose, its just so intellectual and sophisticated"
>>
>haha those other people are so stupid haha
>I vastly over-estimate my own intelligence and am completely unaware of the fact that I fall into the same in-group heuristics and biases that my political opponents do but my opponents are JUST SO STUPID

t. every stewart lee fan ever

It's the peak of brainlet comedy, no wonder /r/unitedkingdom loves it so much
>>
DUDE I HATE TOP GEAR LMAO!

too smart for me
>>
>>84246593
>Ng Lee
you blew it
>>
>>84246539
Good god he is insufferable
>>
>>84246271
DUDE PEAR CIDER LMAO
>>
>I don't go after muzzies because I don't know anything about them
>btw isn't UKIP a bit awful? I've never actually met a UKIP voter but you know they're pretty awful, right guys?
>the only reason people want me to do jokes about muzzies is because they want to see some hate, but when I go after working-class natives I'm motivated out of just being morally superior to them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOCyADJaK_E
>>
>>84246608
Sound like a Frankie Boyle fan
>>
>haha I'm deliberately unfunny, that's the joke guys!!
>>
>[Stewart] attended the historic public school Solihull School
>While studying English at St Edmund Hall, Oxford...
>>
>>84246682
I can't work out if this is a parody or you've just never seen him.
>>
>>84246727
Dumb greenposter, don't you know smart people don't laugh at jokes, they laugh when they agree with someone?
>>
>>84246593
>Ang Lee sounds nothing like angly
>>
the paul nuttals of the ukips

haha, an absolute classic Stew, how long did it take you to come up with that belter
>>
>>84246810
Not him, but I distinctly remember him doing a long joke about some taxi driver being a racist muzzie hater. The punch line is that taxi driver is stupid because working class people are stupid
>>
>>84246812
It sounds like you are mixing Stewart Lee up with the comedians he is directly opposed to
>>
>>84246810
Just because he points out his own bias doesn't mean his jokes aren't built on them

Saying "I'm completely detached from the working class" is, ironically, the top gear's "it's just a joke" defence
>>
Have you seen these anonymous image boards they got these days?
Have you seen them? Online, anonymous and... you use google and you type...
You've seen the image boards, with anons... Reddit.... you've seen them.
Down in the internet, when you.... when you do MySpace...yeah...
>>
>>84246848
He may oppose whatever he wants, but this is his act. People clap when he expresses an opinion, that's the act.
>>
File: >scotland.png (188KB, 770x596px) Image search: [Google]
>scotland.png
188KB, 770x596px
>these days if you say you're english you go to jail
>haha that would like never happen mang
>>
>>84246812

Lee is often at odds with my own political beliefs and he's my favourite comic
>>
>>84246844
That was the one where he just made fun of the comment "These days, if you say your english, they put you in prison". It was just about how funny that statement was.
>>
>>84246558

Shots fired.
>>
>>84246872
You seem to have gotten so triggered by his political opinions you seem unable to even notice anything else going on in his shows, even though they are direct parodies of that kind of political comedy. You're on the level of a tumblrina at this point.
>>
>>84246666

>wasting quads on a retard post

smdh
>>
>>84246844
Hate to be a typical Stew fan but
>not getting it
It's about the ridiculousness of the statement "These days if you say you're English you'll be thrown in jail." That's why it's repeated so much during that bit, because it's a ridiculous thing to say.
>>
>>84246608

>/r/unitedkingdom
>knowing this even exists

Son, you've exposed yourself.
>>
>>84246944
it was an ironic shitpost. I actually like stews
>>
>>84246926
>direct parodies of that kind of political comedy
No, Chris Morris is doing parody of political comedy, this guy is just doing political comedy. If it's a parody, it's way too post-ironic for me
>>
>>84246926
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah stop making fun of my idol

Calm down kid.
>>
>>84246844
The joke you're thinking of is about gay people and ends with the taxi driver saying "well you can prove anything with facts can't you?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n-UGQcG3Jw

that or the one about it being illegal to say you're english
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkCBhKs4faI
>>
>>84246986
Where else am I supposed to get my brexit/tory-related butthurt from?
>>
From what I've heard/read from interviews, Lee believes that explanation is the funniest form of comedy; he also is largely influenced by jazz musicians, attempting to start off a joke with a basic idea or 'mostif' and then go on to perform something which sounds nothing like it for twenty-ish minutes, only to finally reintroduce the initial concept at the end.

As a result of this, I think Lee's stand-up, while done with great conviction and endearment, can be very difficult to sit through unless your already a fan of his style. So he has unfortunately created a cult for himself where you're either a die hard fan or think he's rubbish. This is probably why he often mocks mainstream comics and celebrities, he and his fans need to believe they belong to some kind of alternative rather than an audience that has strayed far from the subversiveness that similar 'left-field' comics had accomplished in the past.

I like him but I don't think he's the best.
>>
>>84246946
>>84246898
>>84247016
Yes, I remember now. He made a taxi driver a right wing straw man and he fought the straw man for half an hour. I clapped when the straw men lost! I clapped and I laughed!
>>
File: 1498230823762.jpg (70KB, 643x742px) Image search: [Google]
1498230823762.jpg
70KB, 643x742px
>>84246946
Getting thrown in jail for saying something unpopular? preposterous! That would never happen.
>>
>>84246992
> it's way too post-ironic for me
It literally is since he frequently goes on long rants about how much he hates that his audience is comprised of liberal hipster college kids that read the guardian
>>
>>84246989

I was ironically criticising.

3deep5u
>>
>>84246926
>parodies that kind of political comedy
>unironically writes columns for the guardian
>>
>>84246992
Chris Morris didn't do any parody of political commentary, the one bits like that were in On the Hour and weren't even written by him.
Stewart Lee's stuff is all parodies and literal deconstructions of stand up. He has all these routines that start off like political comedy, and then degrade into complete absurdity.
>>
What's his best joke and why is it the one about scotland and braveheart?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHA1ufmLZQY
>>
I can't find his hand-stand vomit jesus bit anywhere. was it deleted from youtube?
>>
>>84247047
So then why is he employed by the guardian?

Is this some sort of meta-parody? Is he in-character constantly like Stephen Colbert's character was?
>>
>>84247096
He is very cynical and will take money from anybody willing to pay him for the shit that comes out of his mouth
>>
>>84247096
>Stephen Colbert
how dare you
>>
>>84247043

>saying you're English
>saying something unpopular

Not stretching at all, Anon.
>>
>>84247096
>Is this some sort of meta-parody? Is he in-character constantly like Stephen Colbert's character was?
Yes. This is basic shit, so basic some people like you don't get it, he turns to the camera in several different routines and explains exactly this in explicit terms.
>>
>>84247078
The visible otters one.
>>
>>84247134
So is Stewart Lee actually right-wing? What are his real opinions on these subjects?
>>
>>84247016
>about gay people and ends with the taxi driver saying "well you can prove anything with facts can't you?"
See if that happened in real life, it would be funny. When it's a story you made up, it sounds like a story about a pathetic sad strawman.
>>
>>84247134
>he's in character when he expresses exactly the same opinions he has in real life
So it's a character the same way Sam Hyde is a character.
>>
>>84247171
No,he's left wing but has self awareness you dumb /pol/tard. Not everything is one side screeching abuse at the other. He does self parody, making fun of his own demographic and that of his audience.
>>
>>84247171
Are you by any chance American?
>>
>>84247207
>he's left wing
>his jokes are about how stupid right wing is
>BUT IT'S POST-IRONIC
GASP!
>>
>>84247207
>"haha its just a parody i swear hah pls believe me ;_:"
>>
>>84247207
So what he's saying is actually what he believes, he just points out the flaws in his reasoning

So it's like a joke. Like on top gear.
>>
>>84247229
He also pokes fun at himself, yeah.
Is this such a hard concept for you?
>>
oh aren't we all ironic smug posters here haha
>>
>>84246501
>Paul Nuttall is a nasty bigot, but seriously guys immigrants are an important part of our country and they enrich us all
>>
>>84247207
>it's a parody
>except he believes all of it
>he just explains the joke
>so it's a parody
>but it's not

This is your brain trying to defend Stewart Lee
>>
>>84247262
t. reddit

what now fag
>>
>>84247256
>at himself
What does that has to do with his politics? I bet he also poops and drinks water, bu his act is still a lefty sperging about how horrible righties are.
>>
>>84247282
Why did you add the last part? Are you literally incapable of understanding self deprecation?
>>
>>84247291
>uses reddit spacing
Pure pottery
>>
>>84247291
>>84247305
t. reddit
>>
He's a comedian not a politician.

You can find his style funny while not agreeing with the views
>>
>>84247322
>reddit spacing

stop this meme right now you newfag
>>
>>84247341
No you can't, he insert politics in pretty much every joke and half of the time it's the punchline.
>>
>>84247293
Literally watch a single Stewart Lee show and see. Most of his act is deconstruction/ripping the shit out of leftie comedians, or stand up comedy in general, or lately just himself and his own main demographic. He's built up this character who is becoming more and more contemptible every year.
>>
>>84247037
I love the style, he's just a cuck faggot with dumb political views

Norm Macdonald is 100% superior if you would compare them ever
>>
>>84247366
t. someone who has never watched a single stewart lee stand up
>>
>>84247387
I've watched literally 1. It wasn't funny and I stopped. That's usually how it works.
>>
why are you replying to people who literally don't get his style, or just plain haven't watched him outside of one youtube clip, you're not going to convince them of anything.

it's the same kids that think jim jefferries is an sjw because he had a trump joke go viral, or that louis ck is a cuck.
>>
>>84247408
Well which one was it?
>>
>>84247408
>I've watched literally 1
>>
I grew out of Stewart Lee the minute I started thinking for myself about politics, at which point I decided that casual slander of the Right wasn't particularly entertaining or clever
>>
>>84247422
Because I'm bored as fuck and I've lost control of my life.
>>
>>84246271
I think I've watched that Cafe Nero clip on youtube at least 20 times this week.
>>
I like the style but he's a faggot
>>
File: nn.png (238KB, 1053x612px) Image search: [Google]
nn.png
238KB, 1053x612px
>>84247375
So are his guardian articles also parodies? Because he literally and (seemingly) unironically expresses the same boilerplate leftist views that as he does in his stand-ups
>>
>Eddie Izzard can be funny when he's just telling jokes. Cake or Death is funny. I just don't like his views on politics
Fine

>Stewart Lee can be funny when he's just telling jokes. He come out Stew is funny. I just don't like his views on politics
You don't get his style lmao
>>
i dunno about you guys but i like just how dry he is and how perfect his timing is
>>
>>84247446
fair enough, carry on.
>>
I heard Stewart Lee goes out socially with 2 year old children, what a creep.
>>
>>84246946
I don't think Stew got the joke the taxi driver was telling tbqh
>>
>>84246271
I can't, Lee is best
>>
File: morrissey.jpg (193KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
morrissey.jpg
193KB, 376x500px
>>84246443
this
>>
>>84247501
Yeah generally so. I mean did you speed read the fucking title in the image YOU POSTED? "Self-loathing liberals"?
Why are you so upset by someone having different political opinions to you anyway?
>>
>>84246443
is the joke that he has turkish ancestors?
>>
>>84247434
I feel like you think you made some sort of argument.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YE9Kthyaco
>>
>>84247587

So is he actually a Trump-supporting UKIP voter or do you reckon on balance he actually does believe the things he says
>>
>all these redditors sucking this cunts dick
This place is over. Fuck you all
>>
>>84247501
i-it's just p-parody.. i swear
>>
>>84247543
this

He assume the working-class troglodyte was incapable of hyperbole
>>
>>84247640
I can't work out what is even going on in this conversation now. What do you do when you encounter someone in life who is self-deprecating? Do you just fall on the floor and have a seizure?
>>
>>84247645
>all these faggots who have nothing to add to a thread except
>reddit reddit reddit reddit
No anon, you are the cancer
>>
>>84247341
>>84247387
>>84247422
>>84247434
>>84247587
>>84247691

t. reddit
>>
>>84247691
I'm self-deprecating and make fun of the holes in my politics all the time, that doesn't mean I don't actually believe in anything I say
>>
>>84247381
Norm is best.
>>
wait why the fuck do we care if he took the piss out of that taxi driver?
>>
nah this guy is a cuck

real men like bill hicks! he's got the balls to say it how it is.
>>
I genuinely don't understand what political views Stewart Lee has to be offended by?
Generic kinda liberalism?
The way he hates the daily mail? The way he hates Top Gear?
The way he opposes racism/sexism/homophobia in a very generic way?
His disdain for Thatcherism?

The thing is, he rarely, if ever, actually says anything overtly political that isn't just cynicism.
The closest I can think of is his Jeremy Corbyn joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-ucuEpNdLU
(it's missing the context, he named his cat Jeremy Corbyn 15 years ago thinking nothing of it)
>>
>>84247705
It was a parody of redditposters, according to you faggots as long as it's parody you can get away with saying stupid bullshit.
>>
>>84247734
>>84247739
>>84247746
t. reddit
>>
>>84247688
Gotta love how he exhibits constant classist bigotry in his efforts to virtue signal as an anti-racist

>That Tommy Robinson, he just hates muslims doesn't he?
>>
>>84247746
B-b-but he said something nasty about UKIP! That means he's a beta cuck!!!!!
>>
>>84247587
>ummm he says he hates himself, so it's okay that he also hates you!
w-what
>>
>>84247715
Right, so what is your problem with Stewart Lee?
>>
>>84247764
I don't think you know what parody means. If you were doing a parody of a faggot who doesn't have a clue then it's pretty accurate.
>>
>>84247830
You just don't get it. It's on anon my style isn't for everyone, you might be more into Stewart lee
>>
>>84247501
It's just like Sam Hyde. He's a post-ironic comedian who expresess opinions he actually holds while pretending for laughs that it's a parody. A more extreme version of that is Colbert who was expressing leftist opinions on Report while pretending for laughs that he's playing a "conservative" character.
>>
>"meh, his style just isn't for me"
>cue an entire thread of his fans throwing a tantrum

Guys, calm down. Just because someone isn't a fan of your favorite comedian doesn't mean the world is ending. It's perfectly ok for people to have different opinions.
>>
>>84247746
He strawmans the people calling for lower immigration as extreme racist morons, never mind the fact that he's a wealthy middle class twat who never had to experience the loss of his local community to polish, muslims or any other, the shortage of jobs, housing and NHS appointments.. He's a turbo cunt and he supported staying in the EU too lmao
>>
>>84247819
Nothing, I just think he's shit and his politics is dumb but when I say his politics is dumb and he's shit I get people saying that "I don't get it" and "it's just a parody"
>>
>>84247869
Nah, Stewart Lee's comedy is specifically about stand up comedy itself. He has these routines that are absurd or surreal versions of normal political routines. He definitely is elitist and snooty, but he's being elitist towards the lefty comedians people in this thread are confusing him with. The laughs aren't "look at the racist", the laughs are "look at us, standing in a room watching one person make jokes about a racist".
>>
>>84247919
Yeah that's fair enough, the point is don't be a turbofag such as >>84247898 who gets in a blind rage because he sees politics he doesn't agree with and can't even comprehend anything else in the routine. Stewart Lee's shit is pretty fucking niche and isn't for everyone.
>>
I always thought the one thing missing from Andy Kaufman's cringe routine was a large cumshot of Guardian-tier opinions across the face
>>
>>84247945
>The laughs aren't "look at the racist", the laughs are "look at us, standing in a room watching one person make jokes about a racist".

This is complete horseshit, on occasion he has pointed this out but that doesn't change the fact that it's the foundation of most of his act comedy
>>
>>84247945
>Stewart Lee's comedy is specifically about stand up comedy itself
Yes, and Sam Hyde does parodies of Youtubers and Colbert does parodies of comedy news shows. Let's just call everything a parody. If it helps you win an argument, why not.
>>
if you dont at the very least understand why people might find him funny then you are not going to make it
>>
>>84247985
I already was a fan of Lee when I was 16-17. Calling him "niche" is laughable, you're so up your own ass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd4FfNpYxF0
>>
>>84247898
>He strawmans the people calling for lower immigration as extreme racist morons
when? Genuinely would be curious to see a source for this
> he supported staying in the EU too lmao
Did this come up in any of his stand up? I don't recall a brexit joke where he took a side
>>
Lee fans in this thread are literally reporting posts that say they don't find him funny. Let that sink in.
>>
>>84247985
>Stewart Lee's shit is pretty fucking niche and isn't for everyone.

My problem as well is that retards such as yourself think you're super special for liking him

He had a show on BBC Two, he's not part of some inescapable intellectual clique. You're not refined or smarter for liking his act
>>
>>84248017
People find him funny for the same reason people find Colbert funny. Circlejerks make people feel good about themselvs and that helps them enjoy mediocre comedy.
>>
>>84246501
Why are Bongs so fucking stupid?
>>
>>84248000
I don't know what to say to you other than to watch some of his routines. I've never seen anything by Sam Hyde or Colbert so I can't comment, but I'm guessing you are American, you guys often find irony and self-deprecation difficult to understand or even notice, whereas its the fundament of most British comedy, and Stewart Lee is just someone who dials it up even more.
>>
>>84248033
>when? Genuinely would be curious to see a source for this
I'm not even a fan and I watched this routine he did... Frankly, fuck off if you're defending a person you don't even know the routines of
>>
>>84248055
Colbert actually was funny though on his CC show, and I'm right-wing
>>
>>84248070
He has several routines. The fuck are you talking about
Stop false-flagging
>>
>>84248019
How is he not niche? He's incredibly obtuse, has these long routines that are practically anti-comedy, many of the jokes are ridiculously inward looking. He plays to an audience.
>>84248042
I don't think you know what the word niche means.
>>
>>84248064
>anyone who disagrees that Lee is funny is American/retarded

Stewart Lee fans are unironic >tfw too smart
>>
>>84248096
you're doing god's work
>>
>>84248100
If you watched his material you'd know exactly which one I'm talking about. Fucking idiot you are
>>
>>84248109
I was just guessing from both the examples being Americans.
>>
>>84248106
>I don't think you know what the word niche means.

I know what you meant when you said that, you were saying that you were smarter than everyone for liking him

Just as the other poster you were replying to, I loved him when I was a teenager because I thought it was intellectual as fuck, then I grew up
>>
>>84248109
American comedy is good but they don't do irony or dry wit like Brits do.
>>
>>84248120
>everyone who watches him has watched the same thing I've watched
If it's so obvious, then post it

>inb4 no response
>>
>>84248147
Nah I meant that it was niche. Nice chip on your shoulder though.
>>
>lefties think their plebbit tier "meta" comedy is smart
So sad. This is what real post-ironic meta too smart for you comedy looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
>>
File: 1313426305829.jpg (54KB, 688x636px) Image search: [Google]
1313426305829.jpg
54KB, 688x636px
>I like him
>no you don't
>stewart lee fans
>>
>>84248154
>american comedy

Well sure it's easy for them, the county is one big fat joke.

Emphasis on the fat.
>>
>>84248186
>implying this isn't better that anything Stewart Lee has made
>>
>go to Stewart Lee comedy show
>doorman asks me if I'm in favour of national sovereignty
>say "Yes"
>he tells me to Fuck off and spits on the floor
True story
>>
>>84248239
>implying you're not Stewart and being ironic right now
>>
>>84248239
Not implying that at all, I saw that video 10 times already and it actually is a great example of post-ironic meta non-political non-commentary post-parody
>>
>>84248106
>How is he not niche?

His show has had 4 seasons on prime-time BBC Two
>>
>>84246707
nice
>>
>>84248055

well no because lee's best stuff isn't politically motivated, and you're a retard
>>
>>84247194
Yes
>>
>>84248299
The BBC make loads of niche stuff.
>>
>>84248340
>politically motivated
I like how you keep jumping though hoops because you can't say it's not political. Don't give a shit what motivates him to be honest.
>>
>>84247043
And this is how we will end up creating American levels of racism happen
>>
>>84248383
Some of the stuff is political his best shit is the absurdist stuff about comedy imo.
>>
>>84248373
Yeah, and they stick it on BBC Three or Four
>>
>>84248299
don't think it got a massive audience share or anything.

probably wouldn't have got as many seasons if it was being made by anyone other than the bbc.
>>
>>84248019
Well he isnt doing Johnathan Ross and Live at the Apollo

A better word for Stewart Lee is "cult following"
>>
>>84248426
Nah BBC Three when it existed was just nonsense for young people and BBC Four isn't even on for most the day. BBC Two gets a lot of the weirder shit, though Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle was pretty out there.
>>
>>84248426
They used to put niche stuff on BBC2 all the time such as the League of Gentlemen
>>
>>84248527
>the League of Gentlemen
>niche

What the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>84248484
Out of his own choice, so not an argument
>>
>>84248340
>>84248403
>>84248412
>>84248444
t. reddit
>>
>>84246271
Le carpete remnante worlde

Le monotone voice

Le fune jokese
>>
>>84248536
A better word would be cult

The League of Gentlemen and Stewart Lee have never had a mainstream following
>>
none of them after you realize life doesn't need a fucking joke to take it seriously.
>>
File: BG6itcSCYAAgEwX.jpg large.jpg (190KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
BG6itcSCYAAgEwX.jpg large.jpg
190KB, 960x1280px
>>84249142
>>
>>84248542
not an argument is the worst argument since literally hitler.

>not an argument
>>
>>84246271
Roland Gift has let himself go
>>
Doug Stanhope
>>
>>84250633
his podcast is fantastic, and insane at times.

>it's a bingo went mental and skipped town so lets have a drink with the guy she was going to leave doug for episode

wtf am I listening to?
>>
>>84250633
Americans aren't funny though
>>
>Dont make me Ang Lee. You wouldn't like me when Im Ang Lee.
>>
>>84247032
/r/europe
>>
>>84251600
>late for his two thirty dentist appointment

my sides
>>
>>84247563
what the fuck, I never bothered to see Mladic's face
>>
>>84246515
What makes Stu great is that he does stuff like that, so people like you can't pretend to like him to be with the cool crowd.
>>
>>84247563
that filename
>>
>>84246608
go watch reruns of Top gear

>>84246844
>The punch line is that taxi driver is stupid because working class people are stupid

no, the punch line was that the taxi driver is a racist and racists are stupid
>>
>>84247003
>>84247054
keep crying, it's amusing
>>
>>84247175
how do you know it didn't happen in real life?
>>
>>84252290
What did he mean by this
>>
>>84247341
>this is what "art" apologists actually defend

no you can't
and progressive comedians are actually funnier, because they can make satire. Rightwingers simply cannot do satire, by definition. What are you going to satirise? The weak and the exploited? Satire is targeted towards the ruling class.
>>
>>84252477
I mean, if you haven't watched Stu, that he actually pokes hard on UKIP and the BNP.
>>
>>84252495
do you even knwo what satire is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304Kj8t8hUs
>>
>>84252556
>asking me that question

I obviously do. And I explained it.
>>
>>84252620
>taking the question seriously with that Lee clip posted

you absolute fucking dullard
>>
>>84246271
I just sat through 20 minutes of that before I realized it was an edit.
>>
>>84252743
I lu bb :x

rightwigners btfo once more
>>
>>84252539
His jokes are never just "teehee racists are silly", there is always a twist on it. Like the "Paul Nuttall of the UKIPs" routine is really about reptition of an idea and having fun with a literal reductio ad absurdum
>>
>>84253006
that particular one yes.
>>
>>84253071
That's his most political joke ever though, the rest are just attacking the odd columnist for being cunts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0yEt5qI3z0&list=PLxlWLbsIfu2LUI4cXmqb6TnLBA0-UHQt0
>>
>>84253163
>That's his most political joke ever though

are you even serious right now?
>>
>>84253222
I mean name a more political one? I can't think of one but you might be right.
>>
>>84253275
Political Correctness?
Those bloody anglo-saxons ruining this Pict country?
>>
>le all my jokes are perfectly written, planned, conceived and envisioned so if you don't laugh it's your own stupid fault man
>>
>>84253328
It was the Scots who were originally from Ireland who invaded Pictish lands
>>
>>84253328
The second one is the Paul Nuttall of the UKIPs routine. Political Correctness is a pet topic he's had in his routines since forever, him arguing it's a good thing isn't as political as the other routine, which does contain a pretty overt message as well as all the other absurdist stuff.
>>
>>84246271
Doug Stanhope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1Ky7xpnPM
>>
>>84253190
Rustie Lee and Steel Pulse, Napalm Death and Dexy's

That's Birmingham
>>
>>84253367
>him arguing it's a good thing isn't as political as the other routine

mate, get a grip. It's absolutely relevant to the times we live.

>>84253368
hack
and he is not sure what he's doing on stage.
>>
>>84253416
Yeah it's not as political as the UKIP one is what I'm saying. You can actually see political correctness as more of a social issue than a political one, despite the name. That left or right you should take a bit more time to be respectful. I mean obviously I'm from this shithole so I take the opposite view but I wouldn't say it's as political a routine as the other one.
>>
>>84253453
>it's not as political as the UKIP one is what I'm saying

and I'm telling you that you're wrong. It's a vital issue. It comes up so often that it has actually become the line in the sand.

And what do you make of the other routine he has, about wiping his, his dog's and his wife's ass (if I remember correctly) with the St.George's cross?
>>
>>84253368
made it halfway through, literally didn't laugh out once
>>
>>84253549
That one was obviously just shock comedy meant to annoy,I guess, specifically people like you.
Do you understand the concept that one thing can be less political than another thing, while still being political? Do you understand that something being, say, a social issue as opposed to a political one, can still be just as vital?
What is your first language by the way?
>>
Is political "comedy" the lowest form of humour?
>>
File: Shaun Majumder.png (161KB, 436x386px) Image search: [Google]
Shaun Majumder.png
161KB, 436x386px
>>84246271
I used to really adore and look up to this comedian, was a fan since I was a kid. Enjoyed fist of fun and so on.

The first time I heard Stew defending Islam and refusing to joke about them was the first time I lost some respect for him. Immediately it stuck out as fucked up and not funny. I could never quite look at him the same.

Then I found Patrice O'Neal (RIP) a comedy GOD, got Redpilled on women, came to really appreciate vintage Anthony Cumia (when he was still good), and the racist banter between Ant Patirce and before I forget Nick Di Paolo. Basically the tough crowd crew plus Anthony on O&A. I listened to those men banter about guy stuff and it reminded me of funny politically incorrect conversations I'd had with friends for years - but wouldn't talk about more widely for fear of reprisals.

Meanwhile the world kept turning and Muslims kept attacking, feminists kept bitching, and the left kept demonising the white working class.

And then Trump vs Hillary happened and I found myself siding with Trump despite being nominally leftwing all my life. A steady diet of redpills had made me realise I want to side with the side that wants stable families, healthy people, nice neighborhoods, etc. I like exercise, I like truth, I like raw banter. And I got more and more alienated by Smug twats like that late night talk show hosts, Colbert, etc.

I haven't watched Stew in a very long time, but I wonder if I would find him funny now. Or even tolerable. Because he is smug, and he takes the liberal/left ideology wholesale.

Is he in fact, part of the problem?
>>
>>84253634
I can't tell if this is a parody or not.
>>
shit
>>
>>84253615
>That one was obviously just shock comedy meant to annoy,I guess, specifically people like you.

it didn't annoy me, but where is the shock value entailed? In that for some, especially for fascists, it's a sacred symbol.

So no, while this is a political joke, it is less political than the PC one, because in the PC routine he also explains a historical process. It was much heavier politically than the standard anti-fascist routine, which Stu can at least do with some edge.
My first language was babytalk, GAGA GOOGOO, NANA
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (436KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
436KB, 2000x1000px
>>84246271
Don't like this dude ?
>>
>>84253634
>I heard Stew defending Islam and refusing to joke about them
But Stew wrote the greatest muslim joke of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOb2KQHr7V0
>>
File: tl;dr.gif (925KB, 248x186px) Image search: [Google]
tl;dr.gif
925KB, 248x186px
>>84253634
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (78KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
78KB, 444x600px
>>84246271
How about this babe ?
>>
>>84248484
>A better word for Stewart Lee is "cult following"
That's two words. And you spelt one of them wrong.
>>
>>84253742
if you love Stewart Lee, you can't but find Louis C.K. boring
>>
>>84253724
I guess that's one way of looking at it. I think we define what makes a joke political differently. For me a political issue is the sort of contentious one that is related to the sorts of issues you'd get brought up in parliament. Political correctness got that term because it was seen as the way to act to be politically expedient.
I don't see it as a hugely political issue because I think it's unnecessary and both the left and right should give up on it now. Whereas an issue like, immigration is about as contentious as anything gets right now.
>>
He fell through the bar, Stew.
>>
>>84246844
>Not him, but I distinctly remember him doing a long joke about some taxi driver being a racist muzzie hater. The punch line is that taxi driver is stupid because working class people are stupid
You seriously don't understand the level of meta thhat Stewart Lee is on. The joke is that the audience will laugh at racist jokes while thinking they're above them and while thinking that they're above those that laugh at meta-racist jokes. He'll tell a story about something, and then talk about how northern towns are all named after cakes. He's making the audience laugh so that you can laugh at the tricked audience who doesn't even realise they've been conned in to acting like retards and throwing cash at him.
>>
>>84253842
>Political correctness got that term because it was seen as the way to act to be politically expedient.

I'm not arguing about the name, I'm arguing about the notion.
And political correctness can actually affect policies (which is the word you'rereferring to, contrary to the term "political", which encompasses all aspects of how a state rules its underlings, including first and foremost how the state itself is organised. Take Chechnya for example, where the struggle for political corectness is actually related to a struggle against formal state policy. And the way the chechnyan state is ran is because they killed the autonomists and Putin installed one of his gangster friends in charge).
>>
>>84254034
Isn't that more a censorship deal though? They are related concepts but not the same.
>>
File: funnycunt.jpg (306KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
funnycunt.jpg
306KB, 2000x1000px
>>84253746
>not like that stu
>not where you have to know anything
>when we said "make fun of Islam", we meant make fun of their hats
>>
>>84254092
>They are related concepts but not the same.

funny how to rightwingers they are one and the same, but in Chechnya it's not about censorship, it's about throwing people in Concentration camps. And you don't even have to be gay to have that fate.
>>
>>84253368
ok, this one is a retake of an old set-up joke, it was done good, I 'll admit.
>>
JUNGLE

CANYON

ROPE

BRIDGE
>>
File: 1447635297724.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1447635297724.png
901KB, 690x460px
>>84253682
Your low IQ difficulties are not my problem. Lurk moar, faggot.
>>
QUICK AS A FLASH STU

TOM O'CONNOR
>>
>>84253746
>implying 4chan racists will even catch the term "cultural relativism" let alone understand it.
>>
File: ngbbs4a2fe679ef177[1].jpg (14KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4a2fe679ef177[1].jpg
14KB, 476x358px
TMWRNJ is pure live kino.

Can you imagine there ever being another comedy show allowed to air live mid-day on Sundays?
>>
>>84254507
I guess that's a yes then. Sorry for not getting it.
>>
File: 1444074340825.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444074340825.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>84253746
Says it's time to mock muslims and Islam
>Immediately attacks the daily mail
>As if ALL newspapers aren't obviously biased to reflect the views of their (((owners))), especially papers like the Guardian that he writes for, which is basically the elitist Daily Mail for leftists. Nice joke Stew.
>References the Daily Mail supporting Nazis... just like the British Royals did at the time and a lot of Brits, before the whole war thing.
Also, some might say Hitler did nothing wrong. Other's might say Hitler did do something wrong, he failed. Other's might go further to say Hitlers biggest sin was creating Merkel.
I would say, if the Daily Mail was wrong to support Nazis, then the Guardian (stews paper) is wrong to support Muzzies.
>Says, it's a good joke, no one gets it
Smug cunt

>Says not doing jokes about Islam is an occupational hazard (It isn't - charlie hebdo bravely joking about islam was an occupational hazard) because people will heckle you (poor delicate stew) about not joking about Islam after you attack christians.... proceeds to not attack Islam and again attacks the right.
Coward. Twat. Hypocrite.

>Reads funny (PEACEFUL) email by rigth winger. Proceeds to be silly to milk some humour. Well at least his comedy craft skills are ok.

>Says it is time to ridicule a muslim
Doesn't tackle Sadiq Khan or someone who deserves it.

>Says 'in islam there is no pyramid power structute', yes there fucking is!!! Allah>Mohammed>Leader of ISIS>Immams, etc.
Why not joke about Mohammed Stew, you've attacked the pope and Jesus before. Go on you coward.

>Mentions US invading Paki airspace to capture/kill Binladen as illigal. Wow. OK, so I suppose the UK illegally invaded Europe to save it from the Nazis, you utter twat.

>Punchline is that some random Muslim seems like a jaded man. Yep, thats at least a hundred million muslims you just described, maybe a billion. Angry, humorless, unreasonable jaded people. Well done stew. Great insight. Great punchline.
>>
the above post is bait, do not reply to it
>>
File: Lyndsy Fonseca.jpg (126KB, 438x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lyndsy Fonseca.jpg
126KB, 438x640px
>>84254929
>being this unironically triggered
>>
>>84255116
THE FUCK DID I SAY
>>
>>84246271

chris morris
>>
>>84254606
seriously this, there are so many underage people and non-uk folk that would never have saw this show, and don't realise how much Lee (and herring) pushed alternative comedy into the mainstream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wggh7QWCW7s

this went out at midday on sunday, in the 90s, and wasn't instantly cancelled, they had two seasons, would that happen now? fucking daytime tv, when kids are watching.
>>
File: 1469535559748.jpg (109KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1469535559748.jpg
109KB, 500x647px
>>84253746
Criticism Part 2
>Says he want sot do observational comedy about islam, proceeds to mock Michael Mackintyre with an impression. Good stuff, funny, very well done! But NOT attacking Islam is it, he's attacking something else entirely AGAIN.
Coward.

>Says 'you've seen these muslims they have now'
Yes, on the news, killing people, around the world every week.

>Chubby brown impression - 'haven't got the exact figures' about the numbner of people born in the UK called Mohammed
The figures are SHOCKING. Whites, athesists, taxpayers, etc are reproducing below replacement level. Muslim invaders are having 800% more kids, paving the way for total demographic replacement, not assimilating, living off welfare, commiting crimes, mass rape gangs, terrorist cells, creating a hostile segregated parallel culture that will eventually become a majority, exactly as ISIS and Erdogan of Turkey boasts in speeches.

>I've done no research
Clearly Stew.

>Speaks fast about misguided labour initiative to sound clever...
How about the misguided initiative to mass import muslims and Africans to 'rub diversity in their (the right's) noses'. Fucking disaster. Don't need to say that fast, and no need to sound clever to be pretentious. Let people digest the facts and it is crushing.

>Talks down to audience and says 'that was the best joke about Islam anyone has ever done'.
Fucking hack.

>Says it was even handed and informed.
It wasn't and it wasn't.

>We should make fun of their hats.
Can't even do that. Might appear racist. Lets just suck off muslims, pretend to be 'informed' and insult anyone who disagrees, ignore evidence, virtue signal, give ourselves a pat on the back, be smug, and cower away from making a SINGLE joke at the expense of Islam for fear of bloody execution.
>>
>>84254929
hope that methodical, point-by-point takedown was worth the time and effort, anon

I know I'm sure convinced
>>
>>84254929
>Immediately attacks the daily mail
That's the joke.

>Smug cunt
Is this the first time you've watched his standup?

>Reads funny (PEACEFUL) email by rigth winger. Proceeds to be silly to milk some humour. Well at least his comedy craft skills are ok.
...You got that that was a joke right? Norris McWorser isn't a real person (hence the Nuremberg/Argentina bit)
Am I being trolled?

>Doesn't tackle Sadiq Khan or someone who deserves it.
So you're only allowed to make an Islam joke about people you approve of? And a prominent radical preacher isn't someone who deserves to be mocked? I must be being trolled right?

>Allah>Mohammed>Leader of ISIS>Immams, etc.
So yep, this is definitely b8. Well I've gotten this far...

>Why not joke about Mohammed Stew, you've attacked the pope and Jesus before. Go on you coward.
You're now the exact people he was parodying with the "I really enjoyed Stewart Lee's joke about crisps, I'm interested to hear him joke about those little mini popadom things that muslims eat"

>Mentions US invading Paki airspace to capture/kill Binladen as illigal. Wow. OK, so I suppose the UK illegally invaded Europe to save it from the Nazis, you utter twat.
1. The US was not at war with Pakistan. Britain was at war with Germany who occupied the European territories that were invaded
2. That was in the middle of explaining extenuating circumstances that lead to a justification for Bin Laden being buried at sea after a radical said it was not an extreme circumstance.
Fucking hell, I thought tumblr was thin-skinned

>Punchline is that some random Muslim seems like a jaded man.
Again, have you ever seen his standup before? What did you want the punchline to be?
"He's a terrorist idiot am I right?!"
And he's not a random muslim you moron. If you paid any attention to the news, you'd know he had a following who agreed with him and there was a lot of controversy in the muslim world about Bin Laden's burial - which Stu was taking the piss out of
>>
>>84246693
Chris Morris is a treasure.
>>
>>84254929
>>84255391
Holy fucking shit dude. This is why no one takes you seriously, in case you were wondering.
>>
File: 1447962107064.png (616KB, 914x511px) Image search: [Google]
1447962107064.png
616KB, 914x511px
>>84255116
I genuinely am triggered. With most pathological islamophiles I just see them as traitorous deluded fools allowing the Trojan horse into kill us all.

With Stewart, I used to really look up to him. I saw him as 'alternative' and edgy. To realise just how wrong he was, that he blinded me to the truth in my youth, that is is merely a useful idiot for the globalist agenda makes me sick.

He claims to be left. He clearly despises the white working class. He virtue signals about Muslims. He supports feminism that destroys the family and civilisation itself from within - and assissts capitalists explaining to little people.

He's an elite, he is the oppressors clown used to keep us passive, laughing as we walk into the slaughterhouse. He sups with journalists who worship him and they ultimately both work for the globalists who want to replace the low fertility enlightened peaceful civilised westerners who don't want to be saddled with debt and would be happy to see the economy shrink if it meant it saves the environment and wealth is fairly redistributed, etc... with high fertility, low IQ, barbaric religious savages - interchangable economic wage slaves the globalists will never have to interact with from behind their international gated communities, simply because Capitalist need more debt slaves to be added to the pyramid scam system to maintain constant growth and their fiat currency based on debt - and they don't want the proletariat to fight them, they want to divide and rule, they want distractions, petty wars between groups who will never get along, and they want justifications for total power, survailence, thought control, control of the internet.

We could have stopped this by calling a spade a spade and not mass importing incompatible communities.

I'm angry because Stew is an unwitting pawn, a postmodern cultural marxism indoctrinated double agent for exactly the people he seems to think he goes after with his 'comedy'.
>>
>My father was a very funny man. I admired him, and he lived for the weekend. At the weekend, he would spend the whole weekend in his flat, wearing just a pair of leopard-skin speedo swimming trunks, eating only pots of jam that he'd stolen from Dutch hotel rooms. Watching only documentaries about Hitler. Pausing only to go out into the garden to throw stones at cats. Or to look through a crack in the curtains at women passing in the street outside through a high-powered telescope.
>As a younger man, I wonder if my father had been truly happy. And now as a middle-aged man, I realized he was happier than I will ever be
This had me in stitches
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 202x249px
>>84255636
Would you be saying that if your children had been Murdered in a concert in Manchester recently. Or sexually molested and given drugs for years in Rotherham.

No one should take you seriously, ever, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>84255984
Pretty sure a bereavement, however tragic, wouldn't cause me to spontaneously develop crippling autism. So yes. Hope you enjoy being increasingly bitter and delusional.
>>
Not really a big fan but I did find the bit about Russel Howard killing all the children hilarious

Also the horse than killed itself cos paddy mcguiness was coming to do a stand up show
>>
Holy shit conservatives get so triggered by other opinions
>>
File: 1471064166954.jpg (56KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471064166954.jpg
56KB, 604x604px
>>84255446
It really was, it was cathartic, and I needed to re-review Stewart Lees Material having not seen it in years. Turns out, despite his natural and well honed comedic talent, his ideology is irredeemable and corrupts huge amounts of his material beyond being funny. A lot of his jokes rely on 'truth bombs', but if his clever bits aren't clever and his truthful bits aren't truthful, you end up with a pile of shit that misfires and leads to disgust and anger.

>>84255483
Hey thicko, I used to be like you, I totally got what Stewart was ATTEMPTING. I fully understand the preferred reading of his jokes. I just reject a lot of the premises on which they are based having observed reality for longer, and becoming more highly educated.

As a young lefty with a PhD fresh out of Uni, I believed the same shit Stewart does. It's fucking basic 'I've been indoctrinated by lefty liberal university politics 101'.

Being intellectually curious, I like to test my knowledge and beliefs. I actively seek out discussions with people I disagree with. Naturally therefore I found /pol/ interesting. At first I found it funny, like some kind of anthropologist visiting a tribe of Nazis. Turns out... the scary truth is, /pol/ is always right. And that's the point about being redpilled. Once you see the world how it really is, you can't unsee.

I have a challenge for you. Lurk pol for a year. Debate them. If you are right you may convert some misguided souls. If you are wrong you may understand reality and make amends. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain new friend.
>>
>>84256434
>using the term "redpilled"
I want the children to leave
>>
>>84256434
>Being intellectually curious,
>I found /pol/ interesting.
Okay there's no possible way this nigga is serious
>>
>>84256434
>It really was, it was cathartic, and I needed to re-review Stewart Lees Material having not seen it in years. Turns out, despite his natural and well honed comedic talent, his ideology is irredeemable and corrupts huge amounts of his material beyond being funny. A lot of his jokes rely on 'truth bombs', but if his clever bits aren't clever and his truthful bits aren't truthful, you end up with a pile of shit that misfires and leads to disgust and anger.

hi, anon. I was being sarcastic when I said I was sure convinced, in case you didn't pick up on it. in my actual opinion you're incredibly triggered and desperately ideology-blind, and it strikes me as unhealthy, aggressive, rage-filled, and kind of pitiful.
>>
File: 1479089210071.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479089210071.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>84256089
For someone completely lacking in empathy, you sure are quick to throw out that 'autism' slur. Losing your child to a terrorist the government knew about and tracked and did nothing about due to political correctness would cause you to 'not look back in anger', hashtag pray for notallmuslims. Well that's why you are a dysgenic cuckold and your grandchildren, if you have any, will be massacred or enslaved by their less compassionate Islamic masters. And that is a BIG IF because I am assuming you will ever reproduce rather than just taking your boyfriends stapon.

Also, aren't the left supposed to be against disability based insults. What are you a fucking Nazi?! Bad form.
>>
>>84247688
He made that story up. It never happened.
>>
>>84256434
>I have a challenge for you. Lurk pol for a year. Debate them. If you are right you may convert some misguided souls. If you are wrong you may understand reality and make amends. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain new friend.
This is funny cause I've already done this.
/pol/ is hilarious because if you go there, it's clear that all the board tourists praising /pol/ on other boards are actually just the brainlets that can't argue on /pol/ and are looking for somewhere else to spout their baseless conspiracy theories and easily-debunked infographics
>>
>>84256609

It wasn't political correctness, it was the law. The Manc bomber was thick as pigshit, and he'd only been dobbed in for blethering extremist rhetoric like the fuck-brained parrot he was.

And who said being called autistic was an insult, you Nazi?
>>
>>84256557
*tips*
>>
File: 1432918126133.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432918126133.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>84246271

>audience laughs for no reason
>>
File: 1481174311812.jpg (336KB, 1308x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1481174311812.jpg
336KB, 1308x1636px
>>84256597
You live in a bubble don't you. Sure must be awesome being a morally superior middle class child. I bet you live in a nice neighborhood. I bet you've never even visited an impoverished high crime area with 98% muslims. I bet you don't fraternise with working class people since they are stupid racists and don't get your quirky references to smart pop culture. I bet you don't know a single person who has ever been harmed by a muslim. I bet most of your friends come from the same background, share similar political beliefs and most of them happen to be white. I bet you've never read the Koran. I bet you don't know any conservative Muslims on close personal terms.
>>
File: IMG_0651.gif (457KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.gif
457KB, 350x197px
>>84253764
Kek (笑´・艸・)
>>
>>84252340
>the taxi driver is a racist and racists are stupid
that's wrong, though
>>
>>84256434

Cant you take your roleplay delusions to a more appropriate board? God damn, /pol/posters are such basic bitches. It's like the worst possible parody of a cultist motivational speaker. "Like you, I used to believe the sky was blue and the world was round, but as an intelligent person, I decided I HAD to test my opinions by exchanging them for the ones advocated in /pol/ infographics culled from highly partial or fabricated sources!"

I've stared down the retard rabbit hole that is /pol/. It's literally just "your facts are wrong because they just are but my facts are right because they suit my narrative."
>>
>Stew and Armando in a room spoofing serious sit down interviews with pretentious comics

How can one video be so based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbekcRE30Iw
>>
>>84247422
>jim jefferries is an sjw because he had a trump joke go viral
Jim Jeffries is a normalfaggot hedonist "enlightened moderate" type with extremely liberal social policies

>or that louis ck is a cuck
Louis CK is probably not a "literal cuckold" but he's definitely a "cuck" in the sense that the memetic perjorative applies. He's a Mexican Jew who has several bits that revolve entirely around how shitty his "fellow whites" are and how they deserve to become a hated minority for all the evil civilization they gave to backwards infighting savages that never created a wheel.
>>
>>84257073
it's not tho
>>
File: 1474920990546.jpg (20KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
1474920990546.jpg
20KB, 960x422px
>>84256880
>Who said being called Autistic was an insult?
You evidently, since you used it. And society generally. You insincere slimy fuck.

>It wasn't political correctness, it was the law.
Which is precisely an example of political correctness. Jesus, you are dense. The fact that EVERYONE is subjected to mass surveillance in the name of anti-terrorism, and all the shit at airports and police patrolling in the streets with guns where before they just did policing by consent with no guns is because political correctness won't allow politicians do what needs to be done.

It takes years to deport radical hate preachers. People who go fight for Isis are allowed to leave and come back - and are merely monitored and then allowed to slip through the net. Wtf?!

Look at Japan. No muslims = no terrorism. There are like 7 muslims in the whole country, all of them are under 24/7 surveillance. Their mosques are bugged. The rest of the country isn't. They clamp down on that shit. They don't import migrants from the 3rd world. Their country will still exist in a couple of generations.
>>
>>84257273
>several bits that revolve entirely around how shitty his "fellow whites" are and how they deserve to become a hated minority for all the evil civilization they gave to backwards infighting savages that never created a wheel.

oh, so now who can't take a joke?
>>
>>84256932
you're mistaken on most counts (not middle class, did a lot of volunteer education work in high-crime areas, though not Muslim, have a pretty fair mix friends, some of whom are like you and just outright hate Islam, though obviously none have fucking died in a terrorist attack or anything), and I think it speaks to the weakness of your position that you have to assume so much and stereotype me for disagreeing with you to shore yourself up.

my broader point is that you're sitting here on an imageboard spewing bile in a vulgar, inarticulate way that is inspired by, and reinforces, your tribal misgivings about the "other." you looked for, and found, validation of very intuitive prejudices instead of trying to work beyond them or whatever. whether that's bad or not is what you make of it, but acting like ALL of the facts suit your point (and yeah, before you start throwing out statistics, obviously most severe terrorist attacks in 2017 are Islamic, they've done terrible things, and most Islamist Muslims won't gel with the West; that's not negotiable, nor is it a substantial addition to the argument) is foolish.
>>
>>84257330
Not the person you replied to, my paranoid /pol/ pal!
>>
File: 1442864121222.jpg (100KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1442864121222.jpg
100KB, 800x568px
>>84257101
Name on thing /pol/ gets wrong though.

>Sky is blue world is round
Picks an example of something they never say.

Nice debating skills. really heavyweight intellect.
>>
>>84257330
You know they're already creating plans to let front line officers carry guns in the UK? And you know that most of the recent terrorists were radicalised online? They're not ISIS warriors, they're butthurt Muslim nerds.

Also, the Japanese will be extinct in three generations because they're too busy fucking body pillows and Nintendos.

>>84257379

You should have just mentioned the IRA. Sure, it's radical Islam at the moment, but it'll pass. ISIS is collapsing anyway.
>>
>>84257332
Pandering to and reinforcing white guilt bullshit, pumping out easily swallowed crap about peaceful savages in tune with nature is incredibly safe, tiresome comedy, low hanging fruit.

He slides by saying nigger and faggot because of his Jew Mexican "privilege" and slides by with this shit because it's the status quo and furthermore because he's a crypto who passes as white and uses this to his advantage.

Just another opportunistic white hating kike to be honest senpai.
>>
>>84257528
but it's a joke anon, can't you take a joke? Can't a comedian be irreverend and break barriers? What has this come to? Censorship?
>>
>>84257522
>Sure, it's radical Islam at the moment, but it'll pass

while I agree with you, I don't know if that's valid in the context of this argument. the crux of /pol/'s brand of Islam-hate is that they're brown and culturally subverting the ideals they (/pol/ and other far-right type people) see as forming the foundation of the West. it's ultimately a culture (race desu) thing, not just a "blow up vehicles and buildings" thing.
>>
>>84257448

Literally everything, it's not just what they'd say, it's how they say it. They just exchange cause for correlation constantly, or only cite partial and biased sources. For example, I got into a huge fight with some cerebral /pol/sy sufferer who said homosexuality was objectively a mental illness, so I linked him a declaration made by the American Psychiatric Association that said it wasn't a mental illness. He then attempted to ad hominem the APA to death - to which I pointed out, it is the APA and the theory and philosophy on which it is founded which gave rise to the popular definition of the term "mental illness", so if you disagree with their announcement, you've rendered any criticism of mental illness itself invalid as the term becomes redundant.
>>
>>84257379
>and most Islamist Muslims won't gel with the West
>most Islamist Muslims

but how about christian muslims?
>>
>>84257624
Then just point out that the number of radicalised Islamists in the Middle East is vastly in the minority compared to global Islam, and point them to Reza Aslan, and his work in the field of Islamic Studies.
>>
>>84257528
>he's a crypto

what level of fedora are you right now?
>>
You know, I fundamentally disagree with Stu when he talks about the history of immigration into Britain in this routine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9qN6_eXOg

And I still laugh anyway. Because throwing a hissy fit and dismissing someone just because you disagree with them is fucking retarded. Especially when it comes to comedy.
>>
File: hitler good man.jpg (64KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
hitler good man.jpg
64KB, 852x640px
>>84257613
I never outright said he should be censored. All I did was explain why I don't like him or his comedy, and why he is absolutely, 100% a "cuck" by its memetic pejorative definition.

>>84257522
>Also, the Japanese will be extinct in three generations because they're too busy fucking body pillows and Nintendos
that's complete bullshit, it's how I know you're an idiot with no understanding of the long term factors at play

for one, mass automation is imminent and will easily come about before 3 generations have passed in all advanced societies using our present model, provided they're not overrun by Muslims. Japan won't be, so really they have a better chance of surviving three generations from now than many Europeans in their own countries.

It's also self-determination, if they go extinct it's because they wouldn't fuck each other, not because they were demographically replaced by their shabbos Goy leaders and the kikes influencing national policy... the same kind of people pushing the same kind of policies and clickbait articles that have convinced your gullible idiot ass of their imminent extinction are using that projection as an excuse to try and bring influxes of migrants into their nation.

also, after periods of mass demographic decline (provided those demographics survive and don't allow themselves to be replaced) what has historically followed is a boom or Renaissance period, look at the plague in Europe and what came after, aftermaths of World Wars, etc.

Left to their own devices the Japanese are in no fucking danger, they can still exist and prosper in the long run. The Europeans whose countries are being taken over will not have that chance continuing on their present course.
>>
>>84257678
anon pls

Islamism is a term generally used to describe political Islam, usually fundamentalist, and an ideology centering around the implementation of "Islamic" government and policy. you don't find many Islamists in the West. ISIS are Islamists. you can (broadly) be a Muslim without being an Islamist.
>>
>>84257765
Everything you just said was a deranged, rabid, frothing rant that only actually confirmed the thing you were trying to argue in the first place. Nowhere did the original poster say that it wasn't self-determination. You are truly retarded.
>>
>>84255300

P.S. I am [bleep]ing as I write this is my favourite recurring joke along side crow the (Fuc) King
>>
>>84257754
>I fundamentally disagree with Stu when he talks about the history of immigration into Britain in this routine

that's because you 're a fucking stupid racist

>>84257765
MY GOD ANON, CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE? HE'S A COMEDIAN, HE MAKES JOKES!

>>84257776
>usually fundamentalist
>some argue

>ISIS are Islamists

so is the Muslim Brotherhood. Does that make them the same? Also, I know at least one muslim who doesn't consider ISIS even muslims, let alone islamists
>>
>>84257765
>Adolf hitter sends his soldiers to die needlessly on the eastern front because he's a fuckwit who thinks he's a military genius and ignores all his generals
>"Don't worry, soldier! While you're dying needlessly for my egotism and lack of intelligence, be at ease! I wouldn't want your pointless death to be unnecessarily uncomfortable, ja?"
>somewhere, a retarded neckbeard sheds a single tear of admiration

Gas /pol/ when?
>>
File: 1468379520637.jpg (47KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
1468379520637.jpg
47KB, 640x524px
>>84257379
>not middle class
Prove it. Leftists see it as a point of pride to virtue signal how downbeat they've been. I bet you are middle class. Most leftists are middle or upper middle. Upper class and working class tend to be rightwing (for different reasons).

>volunteer education work in high crime areas
So not in Muslim ghettos, our you would have said that. Also not living there or you would have said that. Ever lived somewhere like Molenbeek? It's fucking scary my friend.
>never experiencing any personal loss from Islam
As I predicted.
>Pretty mixed friends
No faithful Muslims with Hijabi or burqua clad wives though, eh?

>projecting
I don't need to shore up anything. I was making some fun guesses. You haven't made any about me, but I welcome the attempt for keks.

>intuitive prejudices
Yes, tribalism is an evolved trait in humans. As is pattern recognition. Ancestors who didn't have it, died. Dropping that trait is killing the west. And it will be killed by an extraordinarily intuitively prejudiced tribal dumb group: Muslims.

>Before you start trowing out statistics
You don't like looking at evidence?
>acting like ALL of the facts support your point
Well if we look at the evidence in a sober way we can find out

>most severe terrorist attacks in 2017
You mean 99.9%?

>they've done terrible things
Understatement, lol

>most Islamist Muslims won't gel with the West
Which is a surprisingly high percentage, and given there are over a billion, any double digit percentage is a fucking problem, especially if they are flooding the west in massive numbers, millions of them, and will never be sent back, and will be supported on welfare to outbreed the natives, and aren't required to assimilate, and form tribal ghettos. any discussion of this is banned due to 'muh racism', and any attempt to discuss weekly terrorist attacks is banned. Oh dear...

Do you even have an argument?
>>
>>84257864

>that's because you 're a fucking stupid racist

You don't even know what my points of contention are, let alone my basis for having them, but whatever you say anon.
>>
File: islamophobia origin.png (39KB, 580x748px) Image search: [Google]
islamophobia origin.png
39KB, 580x748px
>>84257822
>a deranged, rabid, frothing rant
fuck off retard

>>84257822
>that only actually confirmed the thing you were trying to argue in the first place
I'm going to assume this is a typo and you're saying I confirmed his argument. No, I humored the ridiculous notion that the Japanese would be extinct and said better by their own hands and actions than by demographic replacement. As for the rest of my argument, looming mass automation alone should be enough reason to dispel the ridiculous fucking myth that Japan is in any danger, as well as the myth of constant unsustainable population growth at all being necessary.

>>84257864
>Also, I know at least one muslim who doesn't consider ISIS even muslims, let alone islamists
That Muslim is a cafeteria Muslim who doesn't even know his own religion or he's lying to and deceiving you, which he's allowed to do for the purpose of spreading Islam/remaining safe from discrimination against his backwards fucking sand person faith.

>>84257893
Hitler saved the whole of Europe from being taken in its entirety by the Bolsheviks while Churchill and other similar kike cronies sold out their nations to Jews and attempted their genocide of the Germanic people. Brilliant play, wipe out the strongest members of the Germanic race on both sides of the pond, haha! Pure dysgenics for the goy!
>>
>>84257935

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwdhib-bZ-s

This guy does.

>most Islamist Muslims won't gel with the West
>except the millions that do
>>
>>84257864
>Does that make them the same?

no, I don't think so. but lots of Christians vote with tacit approval for Christian-minded policy (pro-life, anti-death penalty, social safety net, etc.) without taking up the sword like Jesus said we ought to. but that doesn't mean we don't call them "Christian conservatives," or "the religious right," etc.

and yeah, lots of Muslims don't consider ISIS Muslim. I'm sure we can draw nice pleasant semantic distinctions and all agree that technically, anyone who subverts the meaning that 90% of adherents believe their religion has are not that religion. but as a Catholic I wouldn't sit here and argue that some stereotypically hateful group like the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't believe in Jesus, the Abrahamic God, and typical Christian dogma like the paschal sacrifice, salvation through Christ, and Jesus being the Son of God. we can quibble, but I feel like if everything's done in good faith in the first place, then doesn't that just makes discussing it annoying?
>>
>>84257974

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2014/07/economist-explains-16

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7b7y8x/why-arent-the-japanese-fucking-361
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

Typical /pol/, not doing any research like the retards they are.
>>
>>84257947
>I fundamentally disagree with Stu when he talks about the history of immigration into Britain in this routine

>>84258031
wait, weren't you the one who said that most muslims can't get along with west and that's non-negotiable?
>>
>>84258079
Oops, doubled up a link, meant to post a businessinsider one, but the bot thinks it's spam. Guess you'll actually have to research shit yourself!
>>
>>84258079
wait, I thought the guardian was clickbait and disinformation and leftist propaganda? how does that make it a source?
>>
>>84258099

>ctrl+fing the same statement as if that is all the information you need to dismiss someone as a racist off-hand

This is really my fault. /tv/ is a fucking brainlet magnet. Should've known better than to get involved.
>>
File: 1472354286835.jpg (138KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1472354286835.jpg
138KB, 633x568px
>>84257634
>cerebral /pol/sy sufferer
TOP KEK! I am stealing this my friend. Brilliant.

>homosexuality was objectively a mental illness
One thing some random anon said does not represent all /pol/acks hashtag notall/pol/acks.

Come on man, if not all jihadis represent all muslims...

The consensus on pol is that sodomy is degenerate because the anus is where poo comes from, and sex should only be for reproduction with your Aryan virgin wife, or a slave girl.

However, pol is not homogenous, is it. Gays are also accepted as generally having higher IQs than the general population, and as men at least they aren't women, and they are useful allies against feminism.
Also, there is the evolutionary psychology 'grandma' theory that their role is to act as non-reproducing 'uncles' that support the offspring of sisters, cousins, etc not in competition like other reproduction age women of the family would be, and because they are men they are more useful economically and in warefare. However, I think all of pol agrees unanimously that there should be no such thing as 'gay pride'. Gays should be in the closet and for good reason. Back in olden times gays used to reproduce. Now that they no longer do we are losing some of the highest IQ men from society. So gays not reproducing is dysgenic.

The right is smarter than you give them credit, dumbo. Remember, I used to be a high level leftist. I know all your theories and positions inside out, but it turns out you are crippled if you don't look at all the evidence and all the theories, including right wing ones. No wing has monopoly on truth. Both camps have important evolutionary function and must work as a whole.

Things have been unbalanced to the left, so now it is time for a right shift in the west.
>>
Muslims and Arabs have no inherent right to even continue existing in ALL OF EUROPE or even AMERICA. These countries are white homelands and they're not wiped off the face of the Earth or sent back to their shitholes by the grace of their hosts (to their detriment).

Kick them all out, I don't care if they were born there. They have no right. Wipe Islam from the face of the Earth for all I care. And take back Constantinople while you're at it. Europe for Europeans. Real Europeans.

>>84258079
I'm fully aware of all of those articles and the calls for mass immigration to Japan. It's all bullshit propaganda. Nothing you linked is worth the bandwidth of hosting it.

>>84258031
The Quran is explicit in its teachings. The best any Muslim can do to refute it is manipulate language and claim misinterpretation. These are lies. Also The Westboro Baptist Church probably has a better understanding of their religion than you fucking do, or your fucking faggot loving, cuckold Pope who kisses the feet of shitskin migrant invaders. Fuck the Catholic Church and fuck you, useful idiot. Also "something 90%" don't believe in? Look up some polling numbers for "British" Muslims and how much of Sharia they really do support. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE RESULTS!
>>
File: Sherrod-Small-1.jpg (27KB, 581x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sherrod-Small-1.jpg
27KB, 581x600px
>>
>>84257634
>it is the APA and the theory and philosophy on which it is founded which gave rise to the popular definition of the term "mental illness", so if you disagree with their announcement, you've rendered any criticism of mental illness itself invalid as the term becomes redundant
Maybe he disagrees with the announcement because he feels they are no longer a reputable or trustworthy institution?

Might have something to do with their endorsement of putting 8 year olds on hormone replacement therapy and getting them lined up with Dr. Frankenstein for their reassignment.

Because institutions, their policy makers and their policies are forever infallible and don't change.
>>
File: 1471620895990.png (152KB, 750x703px) Image search: [Google]
1471620895990.png
152KB, 750x703px
>>84258321
Read this gave me a crusade boner
>>
>>84257935
I'm not really into this condescending point-by-point thing you have going on, since (as mentioned) it strikes me as kind of rabid and, to be honest, dumb. I'll wheel out my perennially jobless father and my hijabi flatmate from college, but that's just because I feel like you're disrespecting me and my experiences and you should know that people who disagree with you don't fit into a box.

my "argument," for three posts now, has been directed toward your character. you had a prejudice and it felt good to be afraid of/dislike Muslims because they're brown and lots have fundamentally different values than you. so you let yourself get caught up in an ideology that reinforces your prejudices. you felt an intuitive push and looked hard to justify it instead of challenging it. I think this makes you a weak person, and the aggressive way you defend your position is pitiful in my opinion. my other point is that you're being vulgar, and, now, rude. I do want you to have a nice day though, and I hope you come to engage a little more empathetically, and a little less ideologically, with people. sincere apologies if that sounds condescending, because I mean it.

>>84258099
I said "most Islamist Muslims won't gel with the West." do you disagree? I really don't think any hardline anti-secular ideology gels with the West at the moment.
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger-end7.jpg (42KB, 417x240px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger-end7.jpg
42KB, 417x240px
>>84258278
what do you disagree with fundamentally then? the course of immigration waves?

>>84258321
>mfw /tv/ actually has a WBC member posting
>>
>>84258321
>>84258399
Forgot my image, friend.
>>
>>84258399
>FUCK THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
>crusade boner

Anon, you're stupid.
>>
>>84246501

It's like he isn't even aware that Paul Nuttall is the most influential figure in British history; the man wrote the Magna Carta after all.
>>
>>84258449
I'm posting the fact of the matter that WBC are more legitimate in their fire and brimstone god loves dead faggots attention grabbing rhetoric than this fucking faggot Catholic defending Muslim invaders on a Chinese silk knitting forum while his Pope hypocritically bitches about walls, literally kisses the feet of said Muslim invaders, and gives his endorsement of LGBTLQKEJJERs.
>>
>>84258495
>He thinks religious truth doesn't transcend national borders or cultural identity

Have fun on judgment day, Protty. Maybe read up a bit on Catholic doctrine, too. Being wrong isn't a great look.
>>
>>84246271
Not going to say better. Different.
Jeff Jeffries
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

And the lynch guy is great.
>>
>>84258574
I'm an Esoteric Hitlerist blessed by and reverent of the green ray, the Black Sun. Enjoy your cuckold Pope and faith.
>>
File: 1447962065459.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447962065459.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>84258438
>I'm not really into this condescending point-by-point thing you have going on
Since I don't like debating

>it strikes me as kind of rabid and, to be honest, dumb
I need my safe-space. Fag.

>my perennially jobless father
Aha, weak father. This is why your life went wrong. You needed a strong role model and he let you down, so you became a feminised cuck who wants to rely on leftwing gibs me dats.

>hijabi flatmate
disgusting

>disrespecting me and my experiences
Someone call the police, this guy feels like he is getting disrespected over here!

>people who disagree with you don't fit into a box.
How about a gas chamber?

>my "argument," for three posts now, has been directed toward your character
That's called Ad Hoc, it's a basic logical fallacy

you had a prejudice
>prejudices are good. I am prejudiced against restaurants that serve contaminated food for example. Prejudice is discernment. It's how you refine things.

>it felt good to be afraid of/dislike Muslims
Because they are an existential threat and have been crusading against all other people in the world since the days of Mohammed, may he rot in hell.

>because they're brown
My wife is brown, so that's unlikely

>and lots have fundamentally different values than you
Yes, like rape being acceptable and throwing gays off roofs, etc

>you felt an intuitive push and looked hard to justify it instead of challenging it
I was raised to see all cultures as equal, and educated that muslims are peaceful. Then I started meeting them and seeing them on TV, and so on. Eventually you can't deny reality no matter how strongly youve been brainwashed.

>I think this makes you a weak person
To go from having strongly leftwing liberal views to more nuanced views based on evidence challenging or breaking theories, makes me weak... er... ok pal.

>I do want you to have a nice day though
Thats nice. You too. We should make love some time.

>sincere apologies if that sounds condescending
It was
>>
>he's still going

and yes, it's a he
>>
>>84259694
>and yes, it's a he
what's your point, of course he would be a he, you think women give a fuck about these world issues to the point of discussing them on 4chan /tv/?
>>
>>84246889
>>84247043

>something happening that's not the same as the thing you're pretending did happen nonetheless proves it has happened

when did this come in?
>>
>>84259838
>you think women give a fuck about these world issues to the point of discussing them on 4chan /tv/?

to be honest no, I don't think they 'd take it this far. I mean some women care about world issues (wouldn't you agree?) but no, to the point of discussing it in 4chan? no
>>
>>84253634
>literally why won't you have a go at poppadoms
>>
>>84256823
maybe not the taxi driver but I am willing to bet that somebody actually told him the line "well, you can prove anything with facts, can't you?"
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.