[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I don't get many things here shaw and her boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

so I don't get many things here

shaw and her boyfriend explore some caves and get coordinates to the homeland of the humanity creators (engineers). then weyland finances the expedition. they get to the planet, explore some silo, get btfo, and at the end, shaw and david sail away.

why the fuck did they left the planet? wasn't there a engineer civilization there? why did they explore one fucking valley and one silos? there are obviously engineers on covenant planet, why did they ignore the facility on LV-223?
>>
Watch Covenant you dick
>>
BECAUSE SCOTT IS A HACK, what dont you get about this?
>>
>>84246237
I watched it. doesn't explain anything and is 2 hour hack n slash of next random spaceship crew. didn't tell us anything about engineers other than some 13 second clip of their town, which I doubt it's the only one. the rest of engineer backstory is literally in darkness the entire film.

we had internet in 1990, you mean to tell me that engineers didn't know there was a SHTF at that silos on LV-223? they couldn't communicate? give me a break.

>>84246286
this desu
>>
>>84246129
so what the fuck happened to this fucking clown, did he just die of starvation on the prometheus planet?
>>
>>84246383
David killed all of them. Still don't know why David would become evil and kill the girl from prometheus. Kind of a stupid plot really.
>>
>>84246500

presumably. in a comic it becomes a literal mountain.
>>
>>84246500

It keeps growing until it becomes a mountain
>>
>>84247403
>>84247451

at hte risk of repeating myself but what the FUCK?! an animal becoming a mountain?
>>
>>84247667

In the comics the next ship that visits the Prometheus planet travels through fleshy tunnels, eventually they realize they're in a creature and it turns out to be the creature after it continued to grow
>>
>>84247968
was the comic a good read at least? not really into comics, just curious
>>
the planet was a testing ground not home
>>
>>84248090

A dog sized alien turned into a mountain, does that sound like a good read?
>>
>>84248204
Yeah.
>>
>Why did they leave the planet
If I remember correctly by that time David had already pretty much figured out that the planet was a testing facility. It's implied that the black goo incident had wiped out all the other facilities, probably because the xeno-life was capable of surviving in the planets atmospheric conditions (see geologist zombie). Basically there was nothing left there to do, it's likely the Engineer brought out of stasis was the only survivor and even if there were more they'd probably pull the same exact shit. So Shaw at the end wants David to take her to the Races homeworld for answers. Why does she believes the species will treat her any different? Who knows, a lot of characters in the film were pretty retarded.

The plot holes are basically resolved by Davids ability to gather a shit load of information and interface with their technology.
>>
File: Fictional Characters.gif (787KB, 300x211px) Image search: [Google]
Fictional Characters.gif
787KB, 300x211px
>>84246129
>Why X?

Because it was a work of fiction you dumb fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.