[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong. >saves Jimmy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: BCS-Chuck_Portal.jpg (28KB, 590x375px) Image search: [Google]
BCS-Chuck_Portal.jpg
28KB, 590x375px
ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong.

>saves Jimmy's ass from sex offender charges
>provides him with a job in his well respected firm
>get betrayed by his own beta cuckbrother who forges some documents for letting his girlfriend get a big case

Jimmy was the cuck all along and he was scum. Man even how he makes himself get fired from Main and David at the expense of Howard's prestige is enough to root for Chuck against Jimmy.

Also how Chuck told Jimmy that he would respect him more if he embraced himself instead of posing for Chuck's approval was great. Fuck Jimmy.
>>
How can a man be more based? Chuck was literally soulmate of Walter White.

>Jimmy, this is what you do. You hurt people over and over and over and then there's this show of remorse. I know you don't think it's a show, I don't doubt your emotions are real, but what's the point of all the sad faces and the gnashing of teeth? If you're not going to change your behavior, and you won't, why not just skip the whole exercise? In the end, you're going to hurt everyone around you. You can't help it. So stop apologizing and accept it, embrace it. Frankly, I'd have more respect for you if you did.
>>
>>84245882
He was a dick and deserved it
>>
File: 1492351282938.jpg (98KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492351282938.jpg
98KB, 900x600px
>>84245882
>take in ne'er do well brother at his lowest
>gets him a schmuck job at his company
>brother secretly takes initiative and passes BAR
>doubt his intentions, you know he'd abuse his lawyer status at the first hint of trouble
>take measures to ensure he never represents the company you built
>makes a mult-million dollar case out of sifting through nursing home dumpsters, but you still fuck him over
>eventually he finds out you actively sabotaged him and torpedoes his career in frustration
>decides to fuck you up over you taking out your shit on his waifu
>you try to fuck him up and get him disbarred
>he turns it around and fucks with your head and gets your forcibly retired
>at the end you have everything you valued in your life taken away while your brother still plays slip-and-fall at music den
>as you kick the lantern all you are thinking is how Jimmy definitely stole rare coins from the register
>Jimmy definitely changed those documents
>Jimmy definitely is a scumbag
>>
>>84245882
When will you fucking autists learn that NOBODY on breaking bad or better call saul are supposed to be the "good" guys.

That's the fucking point.

Morons.
>>
>>84249050
Kim, Ernie, Omar, Irene, Gale, Hank, Gretchen and whatshisname, and Walter junior are good. Im forgetting like ten others
>>
>>84250572
>Kim
You mean the one who helps Jimmy do criminal shit, or covers it up for him?

>Gale
You mean the criminal meth cook who works for a drug dealer?

>Hank
You mean the bigmouth agent who's secretly a coward?

>Gretchin
You mean the petty thief with mental problems who steals even though they're wealthy?

>Spazz boy
You mean the overprivileged little shitbag who whines about absolutely everything?
>>
File: 1498034665038.jpg (438KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
1498034665038.jpg
438KB, 1000x708px
JIMMY JIMMY YOU BETTER RUN CAUSE I'M COMING FOR YOU
>>
>>84250946

You forgot

>Ernie
>left Bert alone at Sesame Street
>>
>>84250946
>You mean the petty thief with mental problems who steals even though they're wealthy?
That's Marie Schrader, not Gretchen, you retard
>>
>>84248173
t. Magna Carta
>>
was ernie fired from being chuck assistant or fired from HMM? since he intentionally set him up that would define how much of a jerk he is
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.