[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all over for Bay? What is it that makes audiences rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: trans.jpg (23KB, 269x193px) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
23KB, 269x193px
Is it all over for Bay? What is it that makes audiences rather go see WONDER WOMAN again instead of the latest Bayhem flick?
>>
Not even close
China bro
>>
does it explain what happened to shia lememes character
>>
>>84245621
it's still embarrassing as hell. bay has a gigantic ego. I wonder how much coke he sniffs off of supermodel tits this weekend to get over this disaster.
>>
>>84245586
Correct me if I'm wrong, but TLK opened on a Wednesday whereas AOE opened on a Friday
>>
>>84245586
WW is 1st film about that
WW is DC universe glorious hit
Americans love WW

Transformers is pretty much nonsense only to show fighting robots. 5th time in row. Gets boring a bit.

Worldwide WW isn't THAT known as Superman, Batman or Ironman etc.
Ironically, "The Mummy" is doing 'nearly' as well as WW overseas, despite being railed by everyone.
In my country, "Mummy" opened with 73k viewers, "WW" 65k. "WW" opened week earlier and so far collected 215 views, "Mummy" started week later but now nearly equals to 190 k. At this rate here Mummy will outrun WW actually in 2 weeks.

No matter that "Mummy" was panned, ppl overseas aren't THAT much into capefilm, specially that latest years it was mostly capefilms.
>>
File: age of extinction.jpg (38KB, 262x412px) Image search: [Google]
age of extinction.jpg
38KB, 262x412px
>>84245668
How is it embarrassing?
That's only the domestic box office, the foreign box office is the main income for Tranformers. Age of Extinction broke the Chinese box office record as the highest-grossing film of all time in China, having earned $222.74 million in ticket sales in less than two weeks. For comparison, it made $245 million in total in US.
It made almost triple the money outside of the US. The US is the minority audience right now.

Just wait for the China numbers, Bay will make these shit flicks for the rest of his life if he wants to.
>>
File: gimme dengerr.png (138KB, 323x421px) Image search: [Google]
gimme dengerr.png
138KB, 323x421px
>drags franchise that was directed to teenagers of mid 00's to midlate 10's
>fanbase eventually grows up
>complain about lack of profit
>>
>>84245586
Your info is stale

>"‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office"
http://deadline.com/2017/06/transformers-the-last-knight-box-office-opening-international-china-1202119014/
>>
>>84245586
not really fair considering the 4th one was so bad it probably bummed out everyone enough to not see the 5th one
>>
>>84245788
We'll see he's been pretty lucky so far
>>
File: 1403803583560.jpg (94KB, 629x540px) Image search: [Google]
1403803583560.jpg
94KB, 629x540px
>>84245586
robot dinosaurs > not robot dinosaurs
>>
That's the domestic gross for TLK and worldwide gross for AoE
>>
File: yohoho.png (101KB, 244x522px) Image search: [Google]
yohoho.png
101KB, 244x522px
>>84245586
It will probably reach close 150 million domestically at the end, and the profit will be near all from overseas similar to pirates of caribbean

Critics influence Domestic box office only
>>
>>84245586
>"the fifth Transformers film has earned $41 million in its opening day Friday in China"
F O R T Y O N E M I L L I O N
IN A SINGLE DAY
>>
>>84245586

Yes, Anon. It's over for Bay. He's done. He made the kind of money no one on this board would ever see if they were given 30 lifetimes to earn it, in two days.

Consider his career officially over, you fucking asswipe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.