[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Homers best moment as a father in the golden era? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: homer bart shaving.jpg (24KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
homer bart shaving.jpg
24KB, 500x281px
What was Homers best moment as a father in the golden era?

You know moments when he acted like a father and not just a fat idiot
>>
>>84245557
do it for her
>>
>>84245583
This was a great moment, but an expected post
Not OP but I'm hoping we can just look further into Homer being a great father. I love the trope of a bumbling dad actually loving his family and shit
>>
When he was a robot so Bart would win
>>
https://youtu.be/x2mS3uDqQL4

If anyone says otherwise between this and giving up his blimp, they're wrong.
>>
>>84245658
This
>>
>>84245706
Melts my heart every time
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>84245557
I like when Homer does his best with Lisa's project when Marge is possessed by Gamblor.
>>
>>84245557

banning bart from seeing the itchy and scratchy movie which caused bart to become supreme court justice
>>
To be honest the 'moments' aren't that interesting, and apart from "Do it for her" and teaching Bart stuff because he thinks he's going to die they come across as quite corny. Stuff like pretending to be a monkey or a pony is appropriate to comfort an 8 year old but it's not too funny

Not sure if anyone here watches the new stuff, are they still portrayed as poor? A lot of Homer's best fathering was forced out of him only having so much money
>>
>>84245557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOyy6NzNQYE
>i'm on the biggest roll of my life
>>
When Bart turned him into a Jack-in-the-box.
Oh wait.
>>
the end of the ep where lisa becomes vegetarian
>>
When he gave up his blimp ride for Lisa's entry fee into a beauty pageant
>>
When he took Bart to Chuck's Fuck and Suck to lose his virginity.
>>
>>84246404
Yeah, they're still poor.

Current Simpsons is no golden age material but it's back to being pretty good. The Halloween episode where Homer and Lisa get trapped in the house was great.
>>
>>84245557
When he to the feed and seed store to start a farm with his family.
>>
>>84248289
that episode was 10 years ago
>>
>>84246562
The blimp thing was stupid. Just take out a loan for a few hundred bucks, you dont have to sell your ticket. We know he's smart enough to do this because he did it in another episode.
>>
>>84246202
CHIEF justice mind you
>>
>>84248374
Homer can't get a loan, he can't even write a check under his real name or his many aliases
>>
>>84248289
See I like how you say there portrayed poor then they had that Grimes episodes and he pretty much mocks the fact that they're not as poor as they think.
>>
>>84248226
this was a watershed moment in the series, imo
>>
This is now a Simpsons thread
>>
Working at the Kwik-E-Mart to pay for Lisa's pony
>>
When he fucked the baby
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.