[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Utopia thread Let's cry about how this show will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Utopia thread
Let's cry about how this show will never come back and how fucking good it was
>>
>>84245469

It was amazing, can't believe they scrapped this for Humans (well I can since the ratings for this were really bad for some reason) but still.

The creator wanted to bring it back for a one off special to finish the story but Channel 4 said no, then sold the rights to HBO for Fincher's reboot then that never happened, what a waste.
>>
I miss it so much.
>>
>>84245469

2nd season was weaker but still enjoyable, nothing will ever top that sensation of dread every episode could instill
>>
>>84245545
The US version could've been really good if handled well. I can trust Fincher to make something kino.
I enjoyed Humans season 1 but I've not seen season 2 yet.
>Tfw the UK jersey shore show beat Utopia in ratings
I WILL NEVER NOT BE SALTY
>>
>>84245575
It was definitely better than most of the stuff that was TV at the time
>>
>>84245469
There hasn't been a show that kept me on edge every episode like this did. It helps that I knew fuck all going into it and no one I knew had even heard of it. Haven't watched it in ages, but I always liked the way Beckie (if that's her name) said Ian.

>Iyahn
>>
File: Utopia Jessica Hyde.webm (2MB, 480x544px) Image search: [Google]
Utopia Jessica Hyde.webm
2MB, 480x544px
>>
File: 1342213004698.jpg (12KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1342213004698.jpg
12KB, 251x251px
the soundtrack, especially season 1, was so god tier for a television show
>>
Season 2 was forgettable and Jessica Hyde was a shit character.
Good otherwise though.
>>
season 2 was meh. I want to forget it
>>
>>84245545
>can't believe they scrapped this for Humans
David Lynch bought the rights then did fuck all with them (id guess that he was 'got to' by some powers that didnt want a US remake)
>>
>>84245469
They totally ripped off that poster from persona 4 lmao.
>>
>>84247859
you made me google it

it's nothing alike except maybe the yellow background
your weeaboo show does not have a patent on yellow backgrounds
>>
>>84246960
The composer is so good. His soundtrack for the movie Girl with All the Gifts was godlike. His soundtrack for Humans was good too.
>>
File: 1498323522515.jpg (136KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498323522515.jpg
136KB, 450x450px
Jessica Hyde?
>>
>>84245469
>muh nigger hero

yeah, no, get fucked.
>>
>>84246920
Jessica was a qt.
Name your Utopia waifu
>>
>>84248162
Open. Enjoy not watching true TV kino
>>
>>84248237
*Pleb
what the fuck why does my tablet change pleb to open? Fucking weird
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.