[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the end of Fellowship of the Ring there's an Urak Hai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images-69.jpg (12KB, 594x247px) Image search: [Google]
images-69.jpg
12KB, 594x247px
At the end of Fellowship of the Ring there's an Urak Hai boss Aragorn stabs a little, then the orc pulls the blade deeper into himself, before Aragorn pulls it out and decapitates him. Why did the orc do this? Did he know he was mortally wounded and wanted to let Aragorn know he didn't care? Or did he still think he had a chance and was trying to show Aragorn how little he cared about pain in order to pschye him out?
>>
>>84243072
iirc Aragon already loped off one or both of his arms so he was probably trying to bite him.
>>
>>84243072

Did you just assume the uruk's gender?
>>
The craziest thing about this scene is that Viggo Mortensen actually deflected the blade the uruk threw mid air. The stunt actor was apparently supposed to miss him.
>>
File: LurtzvsAzog.png (369KB, 800x298px) Image search: [Google]
LurtzvsAzog.png
369KB, 800x298px
>CGI looks more realistic than men in suits
>>
>>84243397
Lurtz > Azog
I think we can all agree
>>
>>84243072
He was chopping himself to be ready for the meal.
>>
>>84243072
Bravery.
>>
If he'd been carrying another knife he might have been able to get him in a death embrace and stab him .
>>
>>84243072
He did if to make it harder for Aragorn to pull out and decapitate him. He was thinking a step ahead of him, Aragorn was just too stronk so he still did it. Getting stabbed was the part of Urukh's master plan.
>>
File: 452367436.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
452367436.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>84243317
fake rumor to stir up hype
>>
>>84243072
he was showing Aragorn how he didnt feel pain because Urak Hai > Men
>>
>>84243234
Did you just assume you're on reddit.com?
>>
>>84244858
Well, congratulations, he got himself caught. Then what was the next step of his master plan?
>>
>>84246015
Getting decapitated. No survival.
>>
>>84246015
He wanted to put meat (himself) back on the menu
>>
>>84243072
I have autism: the post
>>
>>84243072
Movies women will never understand?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.