[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she could've been nice to jonah >he would probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>she could've been nice to jonah
>he would probably fall in love with her
>he would take her to hollywood
>he would lose weight for her
>she would live luxurious life with handsome husband

she is the real loser here
>>
>>84242699

All you had to say was

>is French

But as usual you Jonahfags have to ramble on and on
>>
What exactly did she say to Jonah anyways?
>>
>>84242731
>My sexual fantasy would be that we’d meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you’d make me laugh; you’d make me laugh a lot! And then all of a sudden, you’d bring your friends [Leonardo] DiCaprio and Brad Pitt … And then you’d go away!” she concluded.
>>
>>84242731
she reminded him a movie where he gets sodomized by a demon, joke about this being totally her type of guy. Then went on saying she would meet him at the hotel, made him bring DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, and leave them alone.
He didn't think it was funny
>>
>>84242731
"You're a fat and ugly Hollywood actor and the only use I have for you is that I could meet attractive other actors through knowing you."
-French Cutie Saying What We Were All Thinking
>>
>>84242767
It was a lil' bit funny. A lil' bit.
>>
why can't americans into bantz?
>>
>>84242765
That's pretty unrealistic since Brad is married and Leonard only likes beautiful women
>>
>>84242855
america is "they can dish it out but they can't take it" the nation
>>
>>84242731
she said she was a massive whore but that she has standards way above Jonah.
>>
>>84242839
Oh, so you think I'm funny. Am I soe sort of clown to you? Make me laugh, you pale-faced cocksucker! Is that it? THAT'S WHAT I AM TO YOU?
*hits you with a baseball bat*
I'M SOME FAT CIRCUS FREAK THAT LIVES FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT ALONE?
*kicks your prone body in the balls*
I'M SOME FAGGY JOKE TO YOU, AM I?
*shove fat end of baseball bat in your ass*
IS THAT WHAT I AM TO YOU?
>>
>>84242870
she really hit you all a little too close to home eh fatty?
>>
>>84242765
well that's a very reasonable fantasy, what's the problem
>>
>>84242731
She basically called him a cuck.
>>
>>84242855
>>84242916
We don't think about you at all.
>>
>>84243093
And no one else thinks about your podunk sister-fucking flyover zone, Cletus.
>>
>>84243156
You cared enough to reply, Ahmed
>>
File: 1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt...
>>
File: flyover.gif (72KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
flyover.gif
72KB, 500x200px
>>84243253
That's not saying much, Cletus. Now go easy on your sister tonight. She's a nice girl.
>>
>>84243334
>europoors will never the know the sweet embrace and true love of a sibling relationship

your loss
>>
>>84243093
I did a study abroad in London and would not recommend. My standards are too high.
>>
>>84243334
>try to insult an amerifat
>post a pic from an american Kino

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>84243401

once you get used to the lower standards of living, healthcare and constant threat of terrorism it isnt that bad
>>
File: 1492989709211.jpg (77KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
1492989709211.jpg
77KB, 640x414px
>>84243404
let me explain
>>
>>84242765
i'd laugh to tears if i saw a video of literally any human being throwing her down a lot of stairs

doesn't have to be jonah hill
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
>>
>>84243324
t. Isnotimportant
>>
>>84243499
or maybe you could try to lose some weight
>>
>>84243608
kys
>>
>>84244252
Sit on me, that should work.
>>
>>84242870
Would this have been a good comeback?
>>
>>84243497
La is full of weirdos and Jews, New York smells like piss and is infested with rats and both cities are full of crime. The only true flyover states are Nebraska and maybe Iowa. The rest of America is full of so much incredible people and natural beauty I'd never want to live anywhere else in the world.
>>
>>84243562
That's cunty
>>
>>84242699
If he laughed it off he probably would've had a chance to fuck. Fatlard was in the wrong, not her.
>>
>>84244593
Nah, his agent was in the wrong. Or just hates Jonah and did it on purpose.

The show is famous for doing shit like that to guests every fucking episode. It's it's trademark. This was the "roast" portion of the episode.
>>
>>84242870
H-have we finally found a good comeback for Jonah?
>>
File: eqgWkS4W.jpg (32KB, 403x402px) Image search: [Google]
eqgWkS4W.jpg
32KB, 403x402px
>wanting to live in fagifornia
>>
>>84244669
what is Jonah Hill gonna do now that he's not a fatass anymore but still don't have any humour.
>>
File: 1477002536634.jpg (104KB, 919x554px) Image search: [Google]
1477002536634.jpg
104KB, 919x554px
>>84242765
Yeah, well, the jerk store called and they're runnin' outta you!
>>
>>84244541
>New York is full of crime

Backwater third worlder basing his opinion on 80s films detected
>>
Is Jonah /r9k/'s lad? Is his "girlfriend" just a prostitute he paid to date him?
>>
>>84244655
it happens everywhere except america, where tv hosts fawn over these fat fucks as if they're not fat fucks.
>>
>>84245377
based on those digits the answer is yes
>>
>>84242870

HOLY SHIT WE DID IT REDDIT

WE FINALLY FOUND THE COMEBACK
>>
>>84242699
>>she could've been nice to jonah

being nice to morbidly obese peoples doesn't help them

she helped him a lot infact
>>
>>84246363
there have been plenty of decent comebacks and the one you quoted has been posted in many different forms shortly after it happened

but the general consensus is that there is no real good comeback since what she said was essentially an insult
personally i think, as a former comedian, jonah should have just laughed it off
but for many internet tough guys on /tv/ that would be 'beta'
>>
>>84244541
>and both cities are full of crime
lol everyone look at this faggot pussy.
>The only true flyover states are Nebraska and maybe Iowa
and clearly wherever shitdump you're passively defending
> The rest of America is full of so much incredible people
You're a faggot.
>I'd never want to live anywhere else in the world.
You're in a cult. You're not supposed to want to do anything other than what you've been programmed to. Bet you're scared of immigrants and terrorism too lol.
>>
I'll never understand libcucks and their busy outside, lonely inside lifestyle of big cities.
>>
>>84242765
So its a gay joke? Jonah leaves with Brad and Leo and she remains after getting gaycucked
>>
>>84242870
It only took a year for tv to find a balanced, simple, non edgy gracefull comeback.
Bravisimmo
>>
>>84244725
>Why would the jerk store call you, do you call them so much they have you on speed dial?

JONAH BTFO AGAIN
>>
>>84242699
A: What he actually said was a pretty reasonable comeback.
B: I will have you know that Brad and Leo have standards.
>>
>>84244669
the comeback should have been "so you're saying you're a giant slut who wants to get tag teamed by two dudes" or "you're a nobody and my famous celebrity friends would never waste their time with you"/
>>
>>84248720
through tears?
>>
>>84248720
>"so you're saying you're a giant slut who wants to get tag teamed by two dudes"
no. You'd just look like a faggot nerd trying to slutshame a french person. They don't give a shit.
>or "you're a nobody and my famous celebrity friends would never waste their time with you"/
Now you're just a tryhard trying to be mean because a qt made fun of you.

You must be shit on the spot.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.