[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.moviefone.com/2017/06/2 3/alden-ehrenreich-han-s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

https://www.moviefone.com/2017/06/23/alden-ehrenreich-han-solo-movie-director-shakeup/

>According to StarWarsnewsnet, "Ehrenreich had concerns with the production as filming progressed. He started to worry that Lord & Miller's screwball comedy angle was starting to interfere with what the character of Han Solo is really about –- even if this was a younger, more reckless take on the character than the one we met in that cantina on Tatooine. One source described it as being oddly comparable to Jim Carrey's performance in 'Ace Ventura' at times. Ehrenreich let his concerns be known to one of the producers, who then told Kennedy about it, which led to her decision to look over the existing footage."

It's an actor saved a movie episode
>>
>Disney saves the day...again

Marvelshits blown the heck out of the water. Suck on that Snickering Snyder.
>>
>>84239722
would that it were so simple
>>
Yeah, the more I hear about this, the more I realise the studio made the wrong decision and as much as I like Phil Lord and Chris Miller, they don't get Han Solo.
>>
>>84239722
>He started to worry that Lord & Miller's screwball comedy angle was starting to interfere with what the character of Han Solo
Han Solo was known for his one liners
>>
>>84240453
cool, I guess Han Solo is ObiWan now
>>
>>84239722
and here's the link from the source article:

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/06/what-our-sources-are-saying-about-the-star-wars-han-solo-shakeup.html
>>
>>84239722
why did they here those faggots?
>>
>>84240805
They wanted a screwball comedy about hung solo
>>
needs to a be a western style movie to be honest

meme comedy about a cool character is going to flop pretty hard
>>
>>84239722
Han Solo was a dirt bag in New Hope. Then he learned to be less selfish. That was his arc.

Chewie was just a big dog he hired because as a dirt bag he would get himself in trouble and needed someone to bail him out.

So what the fuck are they going to accomplish by making this movie? And don't say money unless you want me to shove a pizza roll up your ass
>>
>(((((Ehrenreich)))))
>>
>>84240781
>The film was good in pieces, but frenzied when assembled
>it's just needs more editing
>(Have I mentioned that they really, really like Ehrenreich’s take on Han? Because they do!)

Lucasfilm shills, pls
>>
>>84239722
No it's an actor went behind his directors backs and got them fired
>>
>>84240781
>Gareth Edwards was a team player
Gareth Edwards made up a mess and they had to hire Tony Gilroy to fix it, but he kept his mouth shut so everybody could look good
>>
Honestly it really didn't make sense at the time to have those comedy director do a Han Solo film. He is quippy and such but not majorly so
>>
>>84239722
Fucking idiot. He could have gone down in history as 'that dude who did a pretty good job playing Han Solo in a really strange comedy episode of Star Wars, given the weirdness of everything around him'. Now he will go down in history as 'that dude who failed to look or act like Han Solo in that boring, mediocre Disney episode of Star Wars'.
>>
>>84239722
The man who saved Star Wars
>>
File: gee what a coincidence.png (49KB, 848x423px) Image search: [Google]
gee what a coincidence.png
49KB, 848x423px
>>84239722
What did Disney mean by this??

lol just kidding star wars was always pretty jewish
>>
>>84240924
>reich

He's obviously a Nazi
>>
>>84240706
>saying one liners is the same thing as improvisational screwball comedy
>>
Such a bitch move to run to your superiors to talk shit about someone's work. This is Hollywood, though and clearly he knows where his bread is buttered. I guess that's why he's on tv and I'm on /tv/.
>>
>look over the existing footage
>implying she hasn't seen any during the entire
production
>according t StarWarsnewsnet

Disney's PR team is kind of stupid with these "insider leaks". Can't they come up with something that has more legs than "we didn't know until the end"?
>>
>>84239722
>muh serious silly ass soft scifi movies
would it hurt to have different genres inside the same movie franchise instead of the same boring family friendly action schlock constantly?
how about horror movie inside Star Wars universe if they really have to milk the franchise to maximum effect? A buddy cop movie? Maybe a western?
>>
>>84239722
The balls on this guy. Actor for 4 years and already knows how to make a blockbuster.
>>
They made him starlord
>>
>>84242915
>would it hurt to have different genres inside the same movie franchise instead of the same boring family friendly action schlock constantly?
NO everything has to be EXACTLY THE SAME otherwise how would you know they're all part of the same cinematic universe

Just look at based Marvel 23 movies in all the same and they're still making billions

Based Disney knows what they're doing
>>
Why bring it up 3 weeks before the shoot is over and not earlier? Also wouldn't Kennedy have seen some of the footage by that time?
>>
>>84239722
>oddly comparable to Jim Carrey's performance in 'Ace Ventura' at times

Kek, and how the fuck do they imagine they can fix it in the last few months of shooting?

At least they tried something new. But oh no, can't do something new, no taking chances, back to the formula.

Same thing that happened to Rogue One. At least they had a different vision there. But it was too far out, gotta reign it in..
>>
>hire comedy directors
>watch them make a comedy for months
>fire them at the last second saying they don't want a comedy
>>
A Han Solo/Ace Ventura space adventure?
That sounds great.
>>
>>84242697
>he's on tv and I'm on /tv/.

kek
>>
>>84242915
>Star Wars
>different
Lucas tried that and everyone gave him shit for it. So now we get to enjoy Disney churning out variations on Episodes 4-6 every year for the rest of time.
>>
>>84241169
Sounds like a new Shia
>>
So Spaceballs?

They were making Spaceballs canon?

It's fucking Han Solo it doesnt need to be uber serious.

Now Lord and Miller can go make season 2 of Clone High.
>>
>>84241169
Spielberg hired a 13 year old boy after seeing him in little girls clothes. Sounds about right.
>>
>>84243769

Fuck off, George, you had no idea what the fuck you were doing.

Mixing political drama, slapstick humor and over the top fight choreography failed to produce compelling, let alone coherent films.
>>
No director is ever going to want to hire him again if they're worried about him stabbing them in the back like this. Hope the Han Solo money is worth throwing away your career for.
>>
>>84239722
would that it were so simple
>>
>>84243921
When Han Solo makes a billion dollars they'll be talking about he saved the movie.
>>
>>84240392
Would that it twer so simple
>>
File: IMG_2310.jpg (42KB, 600x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2310.jpg
42KB, 600x294px
i'm not going to watch this steaming pile of shit because they casted that ugly fag ehrenreich when they could have castes anthony ingruber who is handsome, and you know actually looks like harrison ford
>>
>>84239722
Han Solo is a fucking snitch. Nu-SW, everyone
>>
>>84246191
Why are you saying it like that?
>>
>>84243769
>Lucas tried that
no he didn't, he did the same exact action shit maybe the tone was bit different, I'm talking new genre entirely
>>
>>84240453
But didn't they already shoot most of the movie? so they're gonna have to reshoot a lot of shit
>>
>>84239722
People keep shitting on Kathleen for this but she made the right decision firing them. am i the only one who is happy we have Kathleen as president? She knows exactly what to do, she has a clear direction for the franchise, a direction which I am fully behind. In her hands the universe is flourishing.
Thank to her and to the fans for forcing George into selling you've saved the franchise that delusional old man almost destroyed. it feels great to be a star wars fan again.
>>
>>84246375
Anthony? you still spamming here? go finish my cheeseburger bitch
>>
File: clone high ghandi say what wcqy.gif (210KB, 320x301px) Image search: [Google]
clone high ghandi say what wcqy.gif
210KB, 320x301px
>>84239722
>One source described it as being oddly comparable to Jim Carrey's performance in 'Ace Ventura' at times.
Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????!!!
>>
File: clone high piss glue.jpg (3KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
clone high piss glue.jpg
3KB, 120x90px
>>84239722
>One source described it as being oddly comparable to Jim Carrey's performance in 'Ace Ventura' at times.
I'm so angry I could piss glue
>>
>>84239722 (OP)
CYBERAWESOME
>>
>>84247283
>>84247303
>>84247324
okay
>>
>>84247324
HEY. GAY FATHERS. FOR THE NEXT TWENTY MINUTES, I'LL BE ERR-UH... NAILING THIS KINKY BROOAADDDD.
>>
>>84241169
Damn. He's 4× the Jew than anyone else in Hollywood.
>>
Imagine that Ace Ventura scene where he's crawling out the vagina of a rhino, but this time it's Han Solo coming out of Jabba... true kino indeed.
>>
>>84239722
EH RE

reich
>>
>>84241169
If Ehrenreich was in a comedy video, why would he have an issue making a Han Solo comedy?
>>
>>84243647
This. It's like hiring Malick to do a comedic chick flick.
>>
>>84243921
The directors don't have a choice, it's the producers who pick them.
>>
>>84246375
You know, they don't just let literal whos into big Hollywood movies, right?
>>
File: 1486961172276.jpg (37KB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
1486961172276.jpg
37KB, 250x276px
>>84241169
>Comes from comedy background
>Its responsible for getting him noticed
>Rats out L/M to KK for being too comedic
>>
>>84240924
Translates to honorable or 'possessing much honor'

Definitiely not a kike name
>>
>>84250154
Like harrison ford was when they cast him in star wars?
>>
>People celebrating a traitor
>>
iirc the guy got "discovered" by Spielberg at some jewish party or some shit like that

no wonder he used back channels to fire the directors

he already has his lobes set on profit
>>
>put the blame on lord and miller
>put the blame on kasdan
>put the blame on ehrenreich

why can't kennedy just act like a grown up?
>>
>>84239722
There's literally a Benny Hill type chase with Han Solo and a bunch of stormtroopers in ANH

>muh character gravitas

Why are actors such faggots?
>>
>>84250381
Ford was friends with Lucas
Ehrenreich is friends with Spielberg
>>
>>84251272
Ford was friends with young filmmaker Lucas, Ehrenreich was friends with established filmmaker Spielberg.
>>
>>84246191
>Two-wuuh
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.