[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse interviewer in talk show history than Steph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: bill burr stephen colbert.jpg (40KB, 822x617px) Image search: [Google]
bill burr stephen colbert.jpg
40KB, 822x617px
Is there a worse interviewer in talk show history than Stephen Colbert?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
>>
>>84238963
Jon Oliver
>>
>$1.75 has been deposited in your account!
>>
>>84238963
chevy chase's show was only on air for a few weeks

also, colbert isn't a bad interviewer
you're just an assmad sperg
mad af that burr's views don't get better traction with the audience
>>
>>84239011
>chevy chase's show was only on air for a few weeks
Can you find me any instance of Chevy Chase sitting behind his desk in silence as a guest tries to carry on a conversation and only speaking up to change the subject without a hint of natural flow?
>>
>>84239068
I don't think Colbert really vibes on Bill Burr's humor, completely different styles.
>>
SO... Stephen Colbert
>>
>>84238963
Maybe you should stop promoting him every day if you hate him so much.
>>
>>84239130
ENEMY OF THE STATE
>>
>>84239097
Burr is funny but his humor is very blunt and extremely confrontational. When he makes a comedic statement it's to the detriment of someone else and shits on another persons perspective pretty viciously. This is why I like him, but a suit like Colbert who needs to keep ratings and whose schtick is mass appeal for an American audience I can see why Colbert wouldn't jive with it. Burr is also the kind of person to say shit that would prompt an audience backlash and not care. Listen to some of his older interviews where he shits on Clinton and the audience goes dead silent. Burr doesn't have to give a shit, his audience isn't going to drop him for such comments, but Colberts might drop him.
>>
Stephen Colbert has gone the deep end with his liberalism.
>>
>>84239173
Colbert gives his audience what they want. Hes as liberal as his audience wants him to be. The people watching his show are generally very liberal so it makes sense he'd play off it.
>>
>>84239161
Where's that clip of him calling his audience a bunch of fat idiot rednecks and telling them to kill themselves for like 10 minutes straight while they boo him?
>>
Bill seems like he's desperately trying to keep his edge even though he's a father and successful and everything now. I almost think he should just scrap his schtick and just do something honest, even if he thinks jokes about being a parent are hackey. I bet he would end up with better material.
>>
Yikes.
>>
>>84239230
that interview wasn't lame because of his jokes, they where funny, but the audience gave him no fucking reception. not even colbert, they did seem offended and his lesbian joke was spot on.
>>
File: bill_burr_conan.png (234KB, 650x335px) Image search: [Google]
bill_burr_conan.png
234KB, 650x335px
>>84238963
Colbert is a corporate liberal tool and Bill Burr wasn't gonig to waste his best jokes on Colbert's shitty show. Burr is saving his best for Conan which he usually does.
>>
>>84239283
I think it's just a stale premise now. "Hey, dykes dress like dudes, amirite?" We all know Bill, we've seen 'em.
>>
>>84239304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-za6T901yjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9YL04v-J5U
>>
>>84239130
SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT COLBERT!!! NOW!
>>
Reminder that Bill Burr is not a Trump supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZjLmDBz974
>>
>>84239307
That wasn't the joke though. The joke was how they dress like dudes in the same way Hollywood actors in the 30s dressed like Indians, by wearing a ridiculous fucking caricature of a man costume.
>>
>>84239214

that's "the philadelphia incident"
>>
>>84239360
Norm MacDonald is the only Comedian that supports Trump and he's Canadian.
>>
>>84239447
He voted for Trudeau and said he'd vote for hillary if he was a citizen
>>
>>84238963
This wasn't even that bad tbqh I don't understand the hubbub
>>
>>84239360
Who ever said he was? Burrs obviously liberal
>>
File: dOqJNhd_d.jpg (71KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
dOqJNhd_d.jpg
71KB, 640x853px
>>84238963
Since this is a thinly veiled pol thread would anybody mind explaining what the fuck this senile retard is trying to say? Does Trump even have thoughts or does he literally just repeat whatever he hears on fox?
>>
>>84239283
Colbert was laughing the entire time. Burr was really off the mark in this interview, he was also at the very end of his cross country press run for his show. I think he just didn't give a shit. On his podcast he seemed like he enjoyed being on Colbert
>>
>>84238963
That shit was so fucking cringeworthy mah god.
Colbert was like "so problematic, how can I get rid of this pos?"
Burr is like "who am I talking to, retards?"
Yuck.
>>
>>84239708
Well, I didn't tape him, eh, you never know what's happening when you see that the Obama administration or perhaps, longer than that, was doing all of this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I've been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the... and the horrible situation with surveillance all over the place and you've been hearing the word 'unmasking', a word you probably never heard before. So you never know what's out there, but I didn't tape and I don't have any tape and I didn't tape, but when he found out that I -you know- that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else, who knows? I think his story may have changed, i mean, you'll have to take a look at that, because then he'll have to tell what actually took place at the events and my story didn't change, my story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth, but you'll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed but I did not tape.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.