[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Their plan to kill the alien didn't make a lick sense, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Life_(2017_film).png (96KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Life_(2017_film).png
96KB, 220x326px
Their plan to kill the alien didn't make a lick sense, but it was fun to watch.

that fucker spent a good 5 minutes in vacuum. How the fuck does suffocating it inside the station seem like a good idea. How the hell could it have routed from the thruster nozzles to the interior of the station?

fun movies that don't make sense thread?
>>
>>84238509
Is posting this image with retard babble in the spoiler text a meme now or is it just one person who's literally a babbling retard doing it?

Watch the film and don't have tabs open and also don't play a video game during. Theater watchers didn't have these stupid questions for a reason.
>>
>set up a quarantineed lab to keep out alien lifeforms
>completely disregard that quarantine because your body got his hand broken
>install sprinklers which make the lab not quarantineed at all

SCIENCE!
>>
>>84238578
>last-ditch firewall procedure involves precision docking
>module can be opened from the other side
Why wasn't firewall 5 an ICBM?
>>
>interesting premise
>good cast
>good budget
>shit flick
I don't know how they pulled that off, complete waste of time.
>>
>>84238509
because it's clearly stated that it will die in a vacuum eventually, it just has the ability to store oxygen for long periods of time
>>
i don't know why they didn't just deorbit the station and die with it, nothing would survive reentry like that
>>
How does the entire crew not know the quarantine procedure and why are they surprised when they find out, it's completely logical and would be expected. Deadly alien virus = crew expendable, of course.
>>
>>84238979
The cold and vacuum of space didn't seem to even phase it. The monster was way too durable, it didn't seem real. It seemed like video game CGI.
>>
>>84238509
In the end it was suffocating and Spiderman gave him oxygen with his torches.
The creature misunderstood him and fucked him
>>
>>84239022
I for real thought it was going to kiss him at the end. Don't know why.
>>
>>84238509
So an alien in the vacuum of space with radiation that should give you instant supercancer just jumps around like nothing?
>>
>>84240753
>cancer from vacume of space
This is just a theory. No one has tried it out, so stop shouting bs
>>
>>84240834
Not by the vacuum you faggot, but by no radiation shielding from the sun.
>>
>Jake Gyllenhaal is Venom
>Tom Hardy is actually Carnage
>>
File: TQfmuGu.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGu.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
It had a pretty shit ending. It wasn't clever or ambiguous like they tried to make it out to be and the editing made no sense. For example you see gylenhall steering the escape pod and then it cuts to the escape pod veering off, but we later learn that was the girl's pod. Still it was obvious when they started the cuts that they were going to pull some bullshit switcheroo on us.
>>
>>84240963
>the way the girl was screaming
>imagining that death

yeah nah
>>
>>84240919

Shit was debunked Walton Goggins is Carnage
>>
So Life is a prequel to Venom right?
>>
>>84240988
Between Split and Kong I believe that credits stingers are a thing of the past, and we'll soon be getting stealth prequels/sequels to everything.
>>
File: 1434677124960.jpg (65KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1434677124960.jpg
65KB, 563x542px
Still more enjoyable than Covenant
>>
>>84241235
True, but getting kicked in the balls is also more enjoyable than Covenant.
>>
>>84241235
>>84241338
Covenant was a good comedy though.
>>
As a raging autismal fanboy of the ISS, it pissed me off how the inner workings of the station in the movie had very little to do with the real thing, and basically were there to make things easy for Calvin.

Like, they lose all communications once Calvin somehow gets into the cooling tank of the comm system. In reality the ISS has three different radio links available for communicating with the ground control cente. Furthermore, the ISS has a ham radio, which the bored astronauts can use to speak with any fucker on earth that may listening.

And yes, Calvin being able to re-enter the station using the thrusters is pure retardation, shit doesn't work like that.

>b-but its just a movie, anon-kun

Yes, a movie using a real thing as its setting.
>>
>>84242176
This makes me wonder, how accurate was the station of Alien compared to the real thing?
>>
>>84240977
>imagining that death

You die peacefully of lack of oxygen, in space watching the stars and earth this would be my ideal death desu.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.