[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they start pushing the cuck meme so hard in Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Why did they start pushing the cuck meme so hard in Season 3 of iZombie?
>>
Why do you, a CW fan, have to ask? They're catering to you.
>>
>>84232672
the only other CW show i watched was supernatural, which didn't have that shit

even the first 2 seasons of this show didn't have it, but this season it seems like every other episode somebody is cheating on somebody else
>>
>>84232649
Because they are trying to jump the shark but they've just fallen into the joke of meta-humor, fan service and entirely narrative based episodes. They show was better when they just solved fucking crimes with the brain eating meme.
>>
>>84232649
>watching this hack filth
Kys
>>
>>84232649
would blacks mass suicide if the nba and the bbc meme ended?
>>
>>84232649
Context?
>>
>>84232649
Jews.
The answer is always Jews.
>>
>>84232672
But Vampire Diaries had a white beta pounding a black qt and that was it
>>
Who's getting cucked?

The guy or girl?
>>
>>84232763
black guy is a jackass-style stunt guy

he showed up at his first gf's house, who was now married, to try and "win her back" by doing a stunt, but it was just a joke

he went through a ring of fire with what was supposed to be a flame retardant suit, but it was switched out

while investigating they found out another one of his "pranks" was sleeping with the poor little white boy's gf (she later became his wife)

also during this episode and the one before the white female main character starts fucking the black friend/coworker of her ex fiance who seems to be happy with it for some reason

2 cucks for the price of 1
>>
The show needs to focus on the Blaine stuff.
>>
>>84232649
geez I wonder why
>>
>>84232672
>implying
Riverdale had the black chick get COLONIZED, and when the black guy tried to hook up with the latino bird, the white chick tried to drown him
>>
>>84232894
You forget, the black guy knocked up the fiance so the white dude killed him a few days after the kid was born
>>
>>84232733

ebin new meme bro! 35 posts in 1 day!!
>>
>>84232894
>>84235183
Isnt this supposed to be about zombies or something?
>>
>>84235367
She helps with murder investigations by eating the victims brains and getting some of their memories.
>>
>>84235783
Is the show pushing Major and Liv to still end up together after their failed romance or are they being separated now ?
>>
File: frfa.jpg (369KB, 540x2772px) Image search: [Google]
frfa.jpg
369KB, 540x2772px
>>84232649

Is this a new CW show? That dude is actually half white, and yes hes white on his mothers side which means his dad blacked his mom.
>>
>>84236679
Liv did just cuck the black dude by sleeping with his white boi boss.
>>
>>84235926
Liv's romantic endgame appears to be Peyton now. Would love to know what these two got up to at college.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.