[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, so if Hagrid is half giant, then what would've his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Wait, so if Hagrid is half giant, then what would've his parents' sex looked like? Was it a little human woman getting demolished by a giant's huge cock or was it a human man trying to stiqq his diqq into a cavern of a giant's vagina?
>>
>>84231376
Hagrid's dad was human, so I assume he either A) fucked a child giant, or B) used engorgio on his dick.
>>
>>84231376
His father was only a giant from the waist down
>>
File: 95f[1].png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
95f[1].png
28KB, 655x509px
>>84231376
>Rubeus Hagrid's father (died c. 1941) was a wizard and the first husband of Fridwulfa. He was short, not only in comparison to his giantess wife and half-giant son, but by human standards as well.

>tfw magic manlet gets to fugg tall qts but you dont
>>
>>84231376
The sex was quite normal seeing as both his parents are half giant
>>
>>84231810
Well what about their parents?
>>
>>84231982
Well one set of grandparents were human and another set of grandparents were giant, so they mix that sperm and eggs together in a nice brew and got Hagrid's parents out of it
>>
I've fucked a giantess. I'm 5'9" and she was 6'5". Not really a big deal.
>>
>>84231376
>sperm cannon powder
>dick engorging spell
>unmanlet potion
>binding and gagging spell
There are many ways this could've went down.
>>
>>84231376
>yfw you realize giants in the Potterverse are described as violent, drooling idiots living like primitive man in the mountains
>a manlet fucked a giant dumb dumb cavewoman

Just what kind of man was Hagrid's father exactly?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.