[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering how many pedos and shit watch Nickelodeon and Disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Considering how many pedos and shit watch Nickelodeon and Disney live action kid shows and you have like entire communities of sad fucks like worshipping the feet of Disney stars and buying all their merchandise. Do you think that Japanese idol culture could actually work in the west?

So what Idol culture is, is they get like cute 12 year old girls, who can't sing, dance whatever, but then then they are trained up in a "group" and you follow their career, through like music, dancing, TV shows, Variety shows and the girls graduate up, into more and more professional groups and TV appearences and such, until they finally graduate, as a fully trained celebrity at like 18. (Then they start doing gravure or AV).

Considering how like the audiences for these Nick and Disney shows are already doing half of this shit. I don't see why you couldn't attempt the idol shit here.
>>
>>84230928
fuck off weeaboo
>>
Will never work in our culture. Women's groups, Christian groups, and other organizations would never allow it for reasons that should be obvious to you.
>>
Isn't that the plot of dance moms?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.