[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no sequel where she grows up to be a telekinetic warlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Matilda-matilda-4452115-640-480.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Matilda-matilda-4452115-640-480.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>tfw no sequel where she grows up to be a telekinetic warlord conqueror and eventually becomes queen of the earth
>>
Well it was based on a childrens book but yea I guess in the universe of the book/movie I guess you could ask the question of what was in store for her future considering she had crazy power?

For an autistic answer I would say she just grew out of her power and probably forgot about it like Robin Williams from PAN
>>
>>84231251
The book says she lost her powers after living with the teacher because she was happy and had no further use for them.
>>
>>84230600
>tfw my ex looks like an even more homely Mara Wilson
>>
>tfw no movie where Rainmaker meets Matilda and they go on adventures
>>
>>84231284
...until one day Miss Trunchball comes back to take revenge after her humiliation in front of the whole school. Knowing that she is poses to threat to Matilda she decides kidnap and torture Miss Honey. Unbeknownst to everyone this would only serve to awaken Matilda's dormant powers which have increased tenfold making her an unstoppable force of destruction. When she finally locates Miss Honey she is on the verge of death. Trunch is on her knees begging for mercy but it's too late. Matilda raises her up with her mind and slowly begins to peel her skin off and crush her bones and contorting her limps into mangled flesh and sinew
>>
>>84231284
>The story becomes like a Flowers for Algernon where Matilda feels powerless without her abilities and turns to lewder and lewder sex with strangers to regain that feeling.

Kino
>>
The truth is some movies are great and don't need sequels. Just because star wars is good doesn't mean we need more! We didn't need a Sandlot 2 or 3! There didn't need to be another Goofey movie the first one was fine! Sequels arise because Hollywood is money hungry and unorigional
>>
>>84231974
you're a disgusting piece of shit and I just want you to know that God is real which means hell is real which means pedophiles like you will be going there when you die and suffering endlessly for all eternity whilst I'm in heaven partying with Mel Gibson, Taylor Swift, and Jesus.
>>
File: best waifu.png (2MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
best waifu.png
2MB, 1920x1040px
>implying Matilda wasn't a prequel to this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.