[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wagecucking behind the concession stands >An 70-something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: CrazySteve.png (103KB, 213x352px) Image search: [Google]
CrazySteve.png
103KB, 213x352px
>Wagecucking behind the concession stands
>An 70-something year old woman asks me if we had any extra mayo packets
>Gladly hand her some from the back
>She reaches into her purse and pulls out an entire carton of deviled eggs
>She thanks me and grabs a fistful of packets from the case
>I have to look around to see if I was on some sort of reality tv prank show
>No cameras, and everybody is looking at me like what this old lady is doing is completely sensible
>"So, did you make these yourself?" I finally ask, as she begins working on a 3rd layer of mayonnaise
>"Sure did", she replies
>Finally decide that I've entertained this enough and decide to speak up
>"Ma'am, I can't let you bring those deviled eggs into the theater"
>She looks absolutely shocked, as if I had told her that her grandson had been killed by an IED in Iraq
>"I'm sorry, but we sell our own deviled eggs. It'd be bad for business if we let you bring some from home." I explain
Why do you morons think it's okay to bring food from home to the kino? Do you also bring your own macaroni and cheese when you go to Applebee's?
>>
this is a joke but the punchline wouldn't work anywhere but here
>>
File: 1481591615560.png (31KB, 240x243px) Image search: [Google]
1481591615560.png
31KB, 240x243px
>not sneaking your eggs in with cargo pants
>not adhering to the one egg per pocket rule
>ASKING for mayo rather than just bringing your own jar and spoon using your inner coat pockets

what a fucking scrub
>>
>>84229132
>An 70-something

Is this a meme? Why do I keep seeing people use "an" incorrectly?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.