[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some scenes where the director's ego surpasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: jimmy.jpg (84KB, 466x687px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
84KB, 466x687px
what are some scenes where the director's ego surpasses his talent?
>>
File: kevin smith.jpg (63KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
kevin smith.jpg
63KB, 650x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON0iqz4ento
>>
>>84228800
I don't know, i was waiting for you to post one
>>
>>84228800
>do i have a sign on the front of my yard that says dead nigger storage?
>and you know why that sign isnt there?
>BECAUSE STORING DEAD NIGGERS AINT MY FUCKING BUSINESS MAN
truly a different time
>>
>>84228800
Toads that jump happy, barely know that the end is near, PMPO sentries satisfy the refillable needles against the idea of Daffy Duck, taking refuge whenever there are commemorative parties of hemorrhoid giants without the ability to buy blue slippers, which to the joy of the King , Sleeps at bus stops, passes by and runs over passengers suffering from phimosis syndrome accompanied by a stupendous blood haemorrhage. Bastard is the son of the patient who squeezes the discharge and looses his pumples following a horrible anal cramp, monkeys who ride on pigs know that danger is imminent, so it is advisable to use helmets instead of Argentine suppositories, since those who Help the next one knows that Rush does not have anything to do with the balls of Saddan Russein. Attack of Japanese seized is fatal, because its enclosure suspects the suspension of crazy cows that assume that they are rabbits.
>>
File: 1482260989210.png (348KB, 1600x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1482260989210.png
348KB, 1600x1567px
>>84228800
Was I the only one that actually liked this scene?
>>
File: smugtarantino.jpg (36KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
smugtarantino.jpg
36KB, 259x194px
>>84228800
>Implying this is not the most kino scene in all of Pulp Fiction
>>
>>84229067
Fuck off Quentin, you're an overrated gargoyle-faced cunt with a stupid fucking name.
>>
Tarantino narrating Hateful 8
>>
>>84229109
Well there ISN'T a sign that says NOT A DEAD NIGGER STORAGE so let's agree to disagree.
>>
>>84229227
While this is true, It's overshadowed by the fact that Tarantino added 2 whole acts to Django just so he could add a terrible Aussie accent.
>>
>>84229227
Um...that was Rob Lowe
>>
>>84228800
the entirety of the trump administration
its like watching an explosion in slow motion
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.