[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best episode of The Sopranos that I should get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1457685988852.jpg (22KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
1457685988852.jpg
22KB, 377x325px
What's the best episode of The Sopranos that I should get someone to watch if they aren't interested in watching The Sopranos?
>>
>>84228338
The first one, which isnt even that strong. its not a show you can insert into, Ive been through this with friends. They wont watch it at all? Fuck em. They get bored at three in? Pleb, talk to them less. All my friends would rather watch inane bullshit and kids cartoons so shows like this are not for them.

If you even thought for a second Pine Barrens kill yourself, that requires two seasons of character development
>>
>>84228338
it, Chrissy
>>
This anon >>84228431
is right. Sopranos is ideally watched in order without any spoilers, but if OP's friend really needs to be coerced and have certainty of how good the show can actually be, maybe have them watch College first. It's a good episode without any real long-term spoilers, and in terms of continuity it's not a stretch to watch it before the pilot.
>>
>>84228599
That'll be it then, the whole family dynamic with the whack at the end.
>>84228431
I agree, they are plebs, but starting with College then starting with ep 1 is probably the easiest route.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.