/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever met a gril who was more into kino than you? I have. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: td18.jpg (67KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
td18.jpg
67KB, 640x436px
Ever met a gril who was more into kino than you? I have.

She had a huge Taxi Driver poster on the wall, lived in the basement of a college house, was an alcoholic, wanted to be handcuffed and blindfolded and fucked, and always wanted to watch kino with me afterwards / before. She was thicc. She said her love of kino came from her dad who would watch it on a projector. She became my gf for a short while before I released she was too far gone into alcohol and kino.

Any stories, /tv/...?
>>
where can I find a gf like that op
>>
>>84225505
I was trying to fuck her much uglier roommate upstairs but couldnt get it up. She told me to go downstairs and fuck the kino chick who had returned from the bar without a man. My dick started working again because she was more attractive and I ended up getting her number
>>
>>84225720
i'm using this in a short story
>>
>>84225442
>she was thicc

Uh-huh.
>>
>>84225442
I was dating a similar girl

the sad thing about these girls is that they are not good at relationships
>>
my soulmate
>>
>>84225442
>Ever met a girl

No.
>>
>>84225442
>>84225720
Wow are normies really this disgusting? I'm glad I have no friends.
>>
>>84226591
probably an amer*can
>>
>>84226591
you have /tv/
>>
>>84225442
>ever met a gril...
no
>>
>>84227023
fuck you kike
>>
>>84225720
>>84226094
This blogshit story is not only boring; it is a completely unrestrained indulgence in OPs own narcissistic insecurity. Soliciting validation from anons on /tv/ to deal with your regrets about a break up is puerile, and actually finding this neurotic rambling to be 'great story material' is even more embarrassing than the OP.
This thread reeks of tumorous adolescent normie shit.

Please, please, for the love of god, come back when you are of age.
>>
>>84227105
fuck you blogposting normalfag
>>
>>84226612
if you think americans are bad you should see europeans. I've lived in Manchester in the United Kingdom for 2 years and I've never seen such levels of substance abuse, sexual liberty and all around just general decadence.
>>
>>84228168
The drug war is a meme outside the united states that countries pretend to buy into for the sake of uncle sam's domestic propaganda, IRL you can buy ecstacy in cornerstones and order LSD analogs from chemical manufacturers by the industrial load in much of europe.
>>
>>84229980
>cornerstones
post hidden
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.