[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they get suspended or expelled for skipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why didn't they get suspended or expelled for skipping class so much?
>>
File: 4c0b4a2ab029a2cacae369b018de9d32.jpg (496KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4c0b4a2ab029a2cacae369b018de9d32.jpg
496KB, 1024x768px
Does anyone else miss the glory days of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, Drake and Josh, My Life as a Teenage Robot, still had reruns of 90s shows like Rocko's modern life, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2007+ like the Naked Brothers Band, post-movie SpongeBob, Tak and the power of juju, Back at the Barnyard, and Fanboy and Chum Chum.
>>
>>84223005
Who the fuck did the sound design for this show? Fucking useless random sound effects every 5 seconds, you can hardly hear the characters talk. How I used to watch this as a kid is beyond me.
>>
File: steve-jobs-movie-trailer.jpg (65KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs-movie-trailer.jpg
65KB, 720x720px
>>84223039
How about you stop watching cartoons you manchild, you aren't the targeted demographic
>>
>>84223039
t. guy who thinks media was best when he between 9-14 years old
>>
>>84223064
To make it feel more a live-action cartoon, rather than just another teenybopper sitcom
>>
>This show is by the same guy who created Johnny test
>>
that cute latina girl that ned wanted to bone was so best
>>
mozley was cute
>>
>>84223064
That's part of the charm
>>
>>84223341
You could tell by the random sound effects.
>>84223064
>>
I love how exaggerated the acting in this show was. Kino.
>>
>>84223005
Probably the same reason a nearly 20 year old woman was still in middle school.
>>
>>84223064
you think this show was bad with sound effects, watch Life with Derek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.