[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else become a more frequent brusher after watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

anyone else become a more frequent brusher after watching this bloke on fargo?
>>
>>84222964
I bought a fucking case of Crest Prohealth and set up two alarms in my phone.
>>
File: brofistcover.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
brofistcover.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>84223010
i know, right?
>>
wtf, now I hate bulimics now.
>>
I'm British so no. I haven't picked up a toothbrush in about 18 months.
>>
>>84222964
not really. i have been chewing my food like him though. and grinning with an overbite.
>>
>>84222964
I never realized that he was the kid from Dragonheart.
Man Brits age like shit.
>>
>>84222964
https://youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE

no
>>
>>84223502
Stop shilling your bland commentaries across boards
>>
It's a good look. I've decided to speed things up and so I've picked up a nice meth habit.
>>
he was bulimic hence the rotten teeth
>>
How did he escape the elevator?
>>
>>84224667
he had the power of lazy writing on his side
>>
>>84222964
god i bet his mouth smells like a dirty butt
>>
>>84225233
Ride the tube or have an up close conversation with pretty much any person in England sometime and you'll know how right you are. They seem to not notice it too, it's insane. It's like how Indians don't realize they all stink.
>>
Why would I brush more frequently than twice a day?
>>
Varga is tv!
>>
>>84225196
he should have just disappeared like Malvo going into the basement.
>>
I've been personally not brushing so I can be like him.

I also bought a coat like his and I'm trying to act mysterious and making non sequitur stories.
>>
File: 1479330245857.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479330245857.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
>tfw brush my teeth less than once a day
>every time I go to the dentists' they tell me to keep up the good work
>>
how is he alive if he throws up all his food?
>>
Before they showed he was bulimic I honestly thought his teeth were like that because he was British
>>
Am I the only one who thinks him being bulimic didn't add anything to the character?
>>
>>84227757
>Am I the only one who thinks
no, idiot
>>
>>84227040

wait until your in your twenties.
>>
>hate the taste of toothpaste, puke if some goes over my tongue by accident
>still brush teeth everyday, at least twice
>teeth have tartar and already had one removed because of a cavity
I fucking hate teeth so much
>>
>>84227757
I thought maybe it was supposed to be symbolic of something about his character, idk.
>>
>>84227757
It does though, in two different manners
The season's theme was truth vs narrative
Varga prides himself on wearing cheap suits to spin the narrative that he's not rich despite being incredibly so
Him being bulimic is a perfect example of this, being fat is/used to be a sign of wealth, so that he would chow down on copious amounts of food but vomit it all up later plays yet again in this theme, that despite being incredibly gluttonous he appears to be very thin.
The second being that him eating everything in a savage manner helps further make the comparison of him to a wolf, in addition to the intro that calls him such and his name (Varg is wolf in Swedish)
>>
>>84227991
I thought it was just showing how Varga would eat a business then regurgitate it back up less than what it was
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.