[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armond /ourguy/ White has spoken https://twitter.com/3xchair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17

File: gg.png (336KB, 843x445px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
336KB, 843x445px
Armond /ourguy/ White has spoken
https://twitter.com/3xchair/status/878274925735313409
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448901/baby-driver-almost-great-beguiled-hipsterdom-last-knight-pyrotechnics
>>
File: muh dragons.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
muh dragons.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
I love this dude
>>
File: IMG_2982.jpg (33KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2982.jpg
33KB, 300x279px
>>84213871
>>
>>84213889
>>84213982
>literal faggot nigger the king of /tv/
Makes sense
>>
>>84213871
>Almost-Great
So he thinks it's a good film?
>>
Ok, now i'm absolutely sure that he browsing that place
>>
>>84213871
I'm not surprised because he usually loves anything by Edgar.
>>
So /tv/ loves a gay black contrarian? Makes sense.
>>
File: 1358902524861.jpg (20KB, 281x376px) Image search: [Google]
1358902524861.jpg
20KB, 281x376px
>It’s Foxx’s best characterization since Any Given Sunday, and the Black Lives Matter mob should be analyzing it from now on
>>
>>84213871
>armond white is contrar-
>>
>>84213871
>Baby Driver might have equaled Breathless, Bonnie & Clyde, and Chinatown
Damn, he really liked this movie. He thinks it has some flaws that prevent it from being a masterpiece but he overall really enjoyed it. Anti-Wright plebs BTFO.
>>
>>84213982
I haven't even seen this flick but fuck Armond. He's contrarian for contrarian's sake, so I guess in that sense he really is /tv/'s guy.
>>
>For those who have desperately waited for morality to return to movies after Tarantino’s paradigm shift into nihilism, Baby Driver is almost it
Taranfeeto BTFO
>>
This board has moved beyond White then. Looks like he was never truly /tv/. Perhaps reddit would be more his scene, he'd get plenty of upvotes for spewing his meme vetted opinions on the meme movies of meme directors.

Edgar Wright is video games. Out of the 4 flicks he made The Worlds End is the one that's closest to not being a video game. Hot Fuzz is the most autism fedora tip one.

Enjoying SOTD or TWE is not something I actively participate in, but it is at least concievable. Scott Pilgrim and Hot Fuzz on the otherhand are pure /v/ autism manchild reddit fedora tip meme. If you enjoy them for one instant you instantly rescind your right to live. They are both autistic children gurning in your face while contorting their image to match all of their favorite meme images.

Fuck Wright.
>>
>>84214067
anyone who claims Armond is a contrarian or a troll is simpleton
>>
>Wright’s movie and song references should return audiences to the principles that post-Tarantino culture has lost. Or have we been Occupied, Antifa’d and Fergusoned so harshly that the young generation Wright addresses enjoys only the shock of violence and no longer cares about the cultural heritage based on those non-Tarantino virtues: connection, respect, obligation, civility, and love?

jesus christ
>>
If you unironically use the word "contrarian" you're quite literally just a lazy pleb who can't even muster defending mediocre mainstream garbage. Fuck off to pleebit.
>>
>>84214120
Wright is a genius auteur, you pleb.
>>
Review is a goldmine

>the only thing Wright loves more than movies is pop music, and the film’s overflow of these pop references prove he is a more talented and artistic manipulator than Quentin Tarantino.

>For those who have desperately waited for morality to return to movies after Tarantino’s paradigm shift into nihilism,Baby Driver is almost it. But that’s exactly how it pampers. Wright’s evocation of cinematic history demonstrates the blinkered moral lookout that once defined the Baby Boomer generation — and now Millennials. The fears and scant hopes we feel today are personified in Baby, a hero on the Asperger’s scale, who shades himself from the world and plugs earbuds into his head, feeding the energy of pop songs into his alienated existence.

>Baby’s scariest criminal colleague is Bats (Jamie Foxx), a black ghetto fiend from the film’s Atlanta, Ga., setting. It’s Foxx’s best characterization since Any Given Sunday, and the Black Lives Matter mob should be analyzing it from now on.
>>
Christ its just a complete fuck you to tarantino. this is great
>>
>>84214026

There are plenty of acclaimed filmmakers Armond White loves. People who think he's a total contrarian don't know enough about him.
>>
Sounds good.
>>
>100% on RottenTomatoes
>even the gay black conservative likes it
Wew, I can't wait to see this film. It sounds like Edgar has delivered another masterpiece.
>>
>>84214120
Read the fucking review you inbred retard.
>>
>>84214217
Did you read the review? Armond loves Edgar Wright and the anon you're responding to is shitting all over Wright.
>>
> nod to Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool, geek blockbusters that also pampered fans who take pleasure in feigning their innocence.
Fuckin savage
>>
>>84214199
He almost liked it.
>I wantedBaby Driverto be great, but Wright doesn’t risk tragedy asBreathless, Bonnie & Clyde, andChinatowndid. Instead,Baby Drivercaters to the blinkered, solipsistic state of our present-day culture; it’s an Asperger’s masterpiece.
>>
>>84214035
he's so contrarian, sometimes he embraces the consensus to be contrarian against his own contrarianness
>>
>Though not as meretricious as the culture remixing by that innocent amoral idiot Tarantino, Wright is essentially shallow, which is akin to what made Paul Simon a gifted yet minor artist.
LMAO
thank you Armond
>>
>>84214240
see
>>84214286
>>
>>84214120
Lmao. Have sex.
>>
>>84214138
>>84214067
Yeah the thing I admire about Armond is he doesn't just blurt out BAD MOBIE IS GUD, GUD MOBIE BAD

He finds legitimate flaws in films people line up to suck the dicks of and he finds legitimate highlights in movies people arbitrarily shit on

It's so simple and effective I can't believe he's the only professional critic who does it
>>
>>84214286

I read that less that it's bad but that it could have been better than just good, there's too many things to like but it just missed perfection in his eyes.

It's funny but as much as people call out Armond as a contrarian if you look at some of the comments on his reviews he takes time to converse with people and is completely fine if they disagree, not even in a passive aggressive way.
>>
>>84214286
>>84214306
He said "I wanted Baby Driver to be great" he didn't say "I wanted to like Baby Driver". He clearly liked the film, he had some major problems with it but he also said tons of nice things about it. Opinions aren't always black and white.
>>
>>84214001
His whole thing is to give good films bad scores over minor errors.
>>
This guy wants to be white so hard. It wouldn't surprise me that he bathes with milk in hopes of bleaching his skin
>>
>>84214143
>Fergusoned
What?
>>
>>84214143
>spewing out random unrelated nonsense during a movie review
>>
File: LittyArmond.jpg (29KB, 723x123px) Image search: [Google]
LittyArmond.jpg
29KB, 723x123px
>>
File: Capture.png (310KB, 935x396px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
310KB, 935x396px
>100% on RT
>Armond White likes it

I can die peacefully now.

Memes aside, is it that good?
>>
>>84214459
>Memes aside, is it that good?

Probably not (fuck RT BTW) but Edgar Wright hasn't let me down yet, plus I love car chase movies.
>>
File: 1497621393270.jpg (14KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
1497621393270.jpg
14KB, 300x352px
Guys, the best part of the article comes later, in his Transformers review.
>By trying to outdo James Cameron, Peter Jackson, and Christopher Nolan, Bay must have forgotten that he used to be the superior artist.
>>
>>84214361
Not white really. He wants to be an upper class gay pretentious guy like Cocteau and to look down on everything.
>>
>>84214160
>genius
No
>auteur
Yes
>>
>>84214384
blacks rioting over justifiable police actions
>>
>>84214328
This. You can cry "contrarian" all you want but the guy makes a good, solid, sound argument.
>>
>>84214459
>8.5/10
it's probably about that good. Wright's a good if not spectacular director.
>>
>>84214525
top fucking lel
>>
>>84214286
Why is he namedropping those 3 unrelated films? I get comparing Breathless and Bonnie & Clyde, but Chinatown is nothing like them and I don't see what in Baby Driver would compel you to think it would be like any of them either.

>>84214343
He was on an episode of The Canon and was completely civil, friendly and eager to share. Even when shitting on a movie in the podcast he did it with more good humor than any review of his I've read. His review persona is clearly an act, and a stale one
>>
File: ArmondWhitinho.jpg (66KB, 613x677px) Image search: [Google]
ArmondWhitinho.jpg
66KB, 613x677px
>>
And once again, the big black critic cock triumphs over the cucked white critics.
How can they even compete?
>>
>>84214525

The absolute madman, now I can't wait for Avatar 2!
>>
>>84214459
Saw an early showing and I must say it is a really fun film. All the characters gel well together and the songs are on point.
>>
>tfw your audience will try to legitimize and explain your idiotic ramblings if you go against even the blandest of popular opinions

Some people are desperate for an idol, it seems.
>>
>>84214138
I don't think he is just being contrarian but he is certainly a troll. He shoves BLM or Obama into 80% of the reviews.
>>
How is he even can possibly be contrarian when he watch movie before mass audience and write review in the same time as other critics and release it before premier?
>>
>>84213871
Armond is clearly the one with asperger's
>>
>>84214620
>spectacular director.
KEK
>>
>>84214525
JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>84214733

In the quiet words of the virgin Mary, "Come again?"
>>
File: le armond white face.jpg (12KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
le armond white face.jpg
12KB, 250x375px
>>84214770
Get out, pleb.
>>
>>84214325
>become less conscious
lol whatever buddy
>>
>>84214641
He's saying Baby Driver had a happy ending and didn't "risk tragedy" like the endings of those other films.
>>
>>84214793
How can he be contrarian if he express his opinion before most people even can form it
>>
>>84214617
Not really tho, the language he uses makes it seem like his reviews have a lot of substance but in reality, if you look close enough, he's not saying much. He usually revolves around the same rhetoric, name dropping films and filmmakers as a substitute of a deep argument.
>>
>>84214798
Look I like most of Wright's films but, to call him a spectacular director is pushing it way to hard. He is good.
>>
>>84214843
I get that, but it's a comedy. Does he think all comedies should have morbid endings, or is he saying that he wanted the movie to be something it wasn't?

I can see the comparison to Bonnie and Clyde and Breathless because those are fun, breezy films about young criminals until the law catches up with them, but Chinatown is a full on tragedy the whole way through. It doesn't risk tragedy, that's the whole point. It's a weird movie to reference like that because it doesn't even fit the analogy
>>
People getting buttmad about White haven't read enough of his stuff. I remember when I first read his review of a film I liked that he shit all over. His socio-political rambling and moral nit-picking irritated me a lot and for a long time I disregarded him as a provocateur. Eventually, having read more of his work you realize he's not a contrarian at all. He just sees films through an artistic, moral, social and political lens. Which sometimes leads him to opinions that are completely different to the crowd and sometimes not. If morality and politics are not things you value in film criticism it's pointless to read him because there are better critics out there for the artistic side of things. But bringing a new perspective to film criticism definitely makes him stand out. And I think you owe it to yourself to at least read some of his work for the novelty.
>>
>>84214843
Why is a happy ending inherently worse than a tragic one?
>>
>>84214770
I said he wasn't spectacular
>>
>>84214932
>but it's a comedy
Is it?
>>
my favourite part of most of armond's reviews is you can't tell if he likes the movie or not because instead of actually talking about the movie, he talks about other filmmakers or popular culture instead
>>
>>84214641
>Why is he namedropping those 3 unrelated films

Literally in the first part of the review you idiot. Read the review.
>>
>>84214525
I can buy Bay having been better than Peter Jackson and Nolan at some point, but Cameron made The Terminator.
>>
>>84214944

I've been asking this for years, maybe people think it's more "mature" or "realistic", that regardless of Baby's snappy positivity and love for the girl, it doesn't change the fact that he's a criminal, even if those he associates with are even more morally bent than he is.

The guilty must be punished, and the innocent protected, but even then the latter gets broken so many times in crime dramas with innocents getting fucked up.
>>
>>84214948
Damn...
>>
>>84215029
>Bay having made anything nearly as good as LotR
kek
>>
>>84215051

Or Frighteners, or Dead Alive...Okay Bad Boys is better than Frighteners
>>
>>84214970
my favourite part of most of tarantino's movies is you can't tell if he try to make some point or not because instead of actually talking about something important, he talks about other filmmakers or popular culture instead
>>
File: patgif.gif (478KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
patgif.gif
478KB, 500x348px
>>84214172
>the film’s overflow of these pop references prove he is a more talented and artistic manipulator than Quentin Tarantino.
See pic

Also, what does he mean by "Aspergers masterpiece"? Does a character in the movie actually have Aspergers or is he just pulling shit out of his ass again? You know, to make sure people know he "analyzed" the film.
>>
>Or have we been Occupied, Antifa’d and Fergusoned so harshly that the young generation Wright addresses enjoys only the shock of violence and no longer cares about the cultural heritage based on those non-Tarantino virtues: connection, respect, obligation, civility, and love?

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>He even employs a new little robot, in the mode of The Phantom Menace’s BB-8
???
>>
>>84215126
Why don't you read it and see why he did call it like that?
>>
>Or have we been Occupied, Antifa’d and Fergusoned so harshly that the young generation Wright addresses enjoys only the shock of violence and no longer cares about the cultural heritage based on those non-Tarantino virtues: connection, respect, obligation, civility, and love?

>mentions nigger coons and tarantino out of the blue

Is he /tv/ incarnate?
>>
>>84215126
maybe you should read it you faggot
one excerpt doesn't cover it all
>>
>>84214437
>his review is just an excuse to take passive aggressive shots at the "mainstream" and other "critics"

He's such a fucking faggot
>>
>>84215194
It's not passive
>>
>>84214641
Because Baby Driver uses the same imagery as those films, as stated earlier in the review. Armond is saying that Baby Driver only copies the surface level stuff of those great films and that is why it isn't great.
>>
>>84215155
>>84215173
I don't think it's worth reading, honestly. He often uses a bunch of big words to make himself sound smart and to pad out the review. It's irritating to read pseudo-intellectual garbage like this. He's not writing a fucking thesis, and I don't want to read one.
>>
>>84215141
he's literally my hero
>>
>>84215248
So why bitching about it?
>>
File: 1395445736537.png (498KB, 1600x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1395445736537.png
498KB, 1600x1523px
>>84215248
>I don't think it's worth reading, honestly
I don't think it's worth you posting, honestly

Seriously, fucking retarded faggots like you and the ilk of normies from /sp/ and constant media exposure is what made this site shit, along with ironic posting involving Poe's Law

Read it or shut the fuck up, fag
>>
>random tarantino rants
>random nigger rants
>a single piece of visual homage to previous movies means the movies has to represent similar values and themes
>says the character is on the autism spectrum because he's a bit introverted

he could easily shitpost on /tv/
>>
>>84215354
>random
>random
it's not random, it's legitimate context
>means the movies has to represent similar values and themes
no, it means that copying imagery without thematic context is hollow. so the answer is don't copy imagery unless it reflects the same thematic content
and yes baby driver is obviously on the spectrum dumb dumb.
>>
>>84215389
>it's not random
>black guy appears on screen
LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT THESE FUCKING OCCUPY WALL STREET PEOPLE, THIS FUCKING BLM COONS...
>copying imagery
it's a slight nod at best, anyone looking for a deeper connection to the movies the scene is referencing is the one that's autistic
>baby is on the autism spectrum
......... i drive part deux
>>
>>84215291
I'll read the review if you read this:

http://www.rogerebert.com/rogers-journal/not-in-defense-of-armond-white

The man clearly isn't right in the head. He purposely writes bad reviews for the publicity; he insults people who disagree with him; and he's even been kicked out of screenings for being an obnoxious jackass. Ad hominem, I know - but these are all qualities that can and obviously do impact the integrity of the writing.
>>
>>84215354
read this
>>84215141

it's coherent as hell. people want blood and violence, and justified violence in movies against said "bad" or "misaligned" people, like tarantino (see gruesome deaths for every bad person in his films; not a single pity death or let off a little)
>>
>>84215474
>Ad hominem, I know - but these are all qualities that can and obviously do impact the integrity of the writing.
they don't, though. He IS an asshole. But that's doesn't mean he's wrong.
>>
>>84215457
>black guy appears on screen
>LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT THESE FUCKING OCCUPY WALL STREET PEOPLE, THIS FUCKING BLM COONS

Well, you clearly don't understand what random means
>>
'Baby Driver' must be the worst title ever given to a film, it's even me offputting than Live. Die. Repeat
>>
>>84215480

all that is missing from the review is a picture of baby subtitled "what was his fucking problem?"
>>
Redditards ITT are butthurt because he writes for consevative magazines and they only get their opinions from buzzfeed or salon
>>
>>84215564
The title is awful. I don't know how it got passed, or even thought of as anything but a title in progress.

The title is the least of it's problems after I saw the MC and waitress struggle to get through their lines at the diner. The movie just looks fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1497212395017.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497212395017.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
I haven't seen the movie and that seems like the perfect description
>>
>Bats updates Foxx’s title role in Django Unchained, QT’s inauthentic Blaxploitation-movie fantasy. Perhaps because Wright is English and somewhat distanced from those self-gratifying cultural delusions that made QT think he was revealing essential American race tensions, Foxx’s badass stereotype here is an undisguised, frighteningly modern miscreant

TOP FUCKING KEK
Armond is so righteously savage. Holy fuck, this is awesome.
>>
>waaaaaaaaaaah why doesn't this black man have a leftard victim complex like every other basketball American waaaaaaaaaaah

/co/mblr simply cannot handle blacks who break the ideological stereotypes. Why not?
>>
File: 1495418316935.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1495418316935.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>84213871
Sounds more like Baby Driver is /our masterpiece/.
>>
>>84215141
I'm 95% sure he browses /tv/
>>
>/tv/ fell in love with a nigger

what's his endgame?
>>
File: armond.png (194KB, 1401x1152px) Image search: [Google]
armond.png
194KB, 1401x1152px
>>84214138

Don't be so fucking naive. He knows he's a troll.
>>
>>84215126
Sounds like he means it's Drive 2.0
>>
>>84215507
No, but it does mean he's probably a shit writer. If you act like a retard in real life, I'm not going to expect your writing to be much better.

Marlon Brando was an asshole; Jerry Seinfeld is a bit of an asshole; and, yes, Quentin Tarantino is an asshole. But they have all shown incredible skill in their craft whether you like it or not. Armond White has not achieved greatness and still acts like he's smarter than everyone - and if you disagree with him *you're* the stupid one. He is absolutely insufferable and his reviews often have very little to do with the actual movie. Check the link.
>>
Every character is subject to his or her own arousal and self-interest — except Coppola, who here proves she isn’t really a director but a blasé hipster who extracts the drama out of everything. Pseudo-feminist Coppola even erases the black slave cook, forcefully portrayed in the original by Mae Mercer, whose presence made the microcosmic melodrama turn macro — historically accurate and politically relevant. Instead, Coppola once again relies on her own social and gender status, pretending to observe the war between the sexes, with cannons booming in the distance

why is he so based? this is fucking hilarious
>>84215747
If you act like a retard in real life, I'm not going to expect your writing to be much better
you are a retard
>>
I don't agree with him half the time but he's fantastic.
>>
>nigger named white

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>84213998
>>84214030
Stop shill, Marvel movies are trash
>>
Is he now to /tv/ what richard stallman is to /g/?
>>
>>84215747
I'll add to this that he thinks Jack and Jill is some kind of major accomplishment in film. It doesn't add much to the argument, but it's worth considering.
>>
>>84215763
>If you act like a retard in real life
You've never met me in real life.

>I'm not going to expect your writing to be much better
Ah, so we agree then.
>>
>>84215747
Quentin Tarantino literally rips everything from better films, he has no unique aesthetic or vision.
>>
>>84213998
>Or have we been Occupied, Antifa’d and Fergusoned so harshly that the young generation Wright addresses enjoys only the shock of violence and no longer cares about the cultural heritage based on those non-Tarantino virtues: connection, respect, obligation, civility, and love?.

BTFO liberal cucks is an art for this man
>>
>>84215809
i messed up quoting you dude
>>
>>84215859
>rips everything from better films
It's called an homage you pleb. A movie can be filled to the brim with homages and still be great. He takes elements of other films, rearranges them, and makes something completely different from whatever movie you think he "ripped" the elements from.
>>
>>84215747
People who've met Jerry Seinfeld don't really say he's an asshole; Just that he hates being disturbed.
>>
>writer uses a slightly expanded diction than you hear in a standard disney flick and has watched enough classic movies to be able to recognize when other films are referencing them or inspired by them and redditors call him a pseudointellectual and tryhard
>>
>>84216316
Yeah, that's why I said "a bit". You're right that it doesn't fit the pattern though. I was gonna put Tom Cruise in there but felt like that would invalidate the list to pretty much everyone here.
>>
>>84216352
>redditors
And Roger Ebert. What a hack that guy was, eh? So glad he's dead.
>>
>>84215763
That review seems kind of lazy of him.
>>
>>84216668
>What a hack that guy was, eh?
Well, yeah actually
>>
>>84216668
Roger Ebert is the definition of a hack.
>>
>>84215029
But he made avatar...one of the worse films of the past decade.
>>
>>84215564
>>84215647
Only autists hate the title. It makes perfect sense.

>character is named "Baby" due to his baby-faced appearance and being the youngest character in the movie
>is a getaway driver who is obsessed with music
>film is largely a homage to Walter Hill's The Driver and Refn's Drive
>"Baby Driver" is the name of an actual Simon and Garfunkel song that they use in the movie
>ties together all of the themes of the movie in two words

Literally perfect.
>>
>>84214939
His a better critic then most given him credit for.
Though I tend to notice he makes a lot of easy mistakes in his reviews sometimes.
>>
>>84214459
hella fuckin epic
>>
>>84216240
>It's called an homage you pleb
no it's not you fucking retard
>calling somebody a pleb when you excuse ripping off better work than your own and passing it off as intelligent
fuck you
>>
>>84216668
>What a hack that guy was, eh? So glad he's dead.
yes exactly
>>
>>84216992
*best*
>>
>>84219129
>No it's not
>Fuck you

Okay, now at least I know the kind of person I'm talking to.
>>
>>84219183
*best looking*
>>
File: pauline kael.jpg (47KB, 555x413px) Image search: [Google]
pauline kael.jpg
47KB, 555x413px
I feel bad for this generation. The will never get to have an insightful inteligent critic for their movies.
Pic related
>>
>>84221779
After 1987, all anyone paid attention to was Siskel & Ebert. And before that most would just see the score on a newspaper and make up their mind based on that. It has nothing to do with generation.
>>
>>84215087
There is plenty of work about Tarantino 'points' pleb.
>>
>>84214437
Wait a fucking second...did he really give Baywatch a positive review in Out? Because he absolutely fucking trashed it in National Review. It was one of his most brutal ones lately.

I think stupid RT probably can't even into the context of what he said there.
>>
>>84222499

It's fake, the retard RAUNCHY AND LITTY DUDE PISS XD fags post it all the time.
>>
>>84215354
Implying he doesn't hi armond
>>
>>84215724
These are all taken wildly out of context! He hated the Boss Baby. Does no one else actually read the reviews?
>>
>>84222557
Goddamit. I thought we were about to hit peak Armond.
>>
>>84216240
copying literally everything is not a homange, it is being a hack
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.