[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memes aside, was this actually a good movie? it's certainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-TheRoomMovie.jpg (19KB, 220x285px) Image search: [Google]
220px-TheRoomMovie.jpg
19KB, 220x285px
memes aside, was this actually a good movie? it's certainly better than the average capeshit
>>
>>84207742
Its my favorite customer
>>
>Do you want a pizza?
>WHATEVER, I don't care anymore
>I already ordered a pizza
>>
File: The_Room_5.jpg (43KB, 712x397px) Image search: [Google]
The_Room_5.jpg
43KB, 712x397px
It had TOP character development TBCH
>>
>>84207742
It's certainly... unique.

Anyone here listened to the audiobook The Disaster Artist about the making off the movie?
>>
>>84208017
I read the book.Half of it is about Greg(the guy who played mark) and Tommy's friendship and the other half focuses on the development of the movie.The audiobook is better but if your interested in the room experiencing the book or audiobook is a must
>>
Why did the guys that make the soundtrack never popped out after the film gained fame?
The soundstrack is probably the only half decent thing in the movie.
>>
>>84207840
Tell me about Mark, why did he shave the beard?
>>
>>84207742
it's a timeless, legendary classic but not for the intended reasons. all there is to say about it desu
>>
>>84208518
Tommy apparently forced the actor to shave to display authority over him
>>
File: 1497242624765.jpg (42KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
1497242624765.jpg
42KB, 640x476px
>better than the average capeshit.

Typical contrarian /tv/ poster. You probably think Epic Movie is better than comic movies as well because everyone on /tv/ hates comic movies and you have no legitimate opinions of your own.
>>
File: 1489879340609.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489879340609.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
The sex scenes we're too much for me
>>
>>84207764
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>84209051
I saw far too much of Tommy's chiseled ass
>>
>It seems to me like you're the EXPERT Mark

This line was kino
>>
You kind of have to appreciate it for what it is, which is pure insanity put on film. I personally find it to be both hilariously terrible and a fascinating surrealistic work of an absolute madman.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.